Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

guys, some of you have been doing too much coke obviously

and some not enough
there's never the right amount
that was a haiku

pardon me, continue please.
good job fazzo, you reminded me to bump into this thread

...how did it get so long?? why you people, whyyy
Hi! I am a new here! Thanks for your answers.
it wasn't exactly necroing
but the pros are gone

we shall remember, it has been foretold
the day the pros went silent
"
LennyLen wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:
What did you guys say you did in PoE, exactly, again? I must've misheard.

I programmed the entire game by myself. In fact, I'm so good, and so valuable to the company that they can't name me in the credits, and make up a whole lot of fake programmer names so that I won't be poached by other game companies.

Tencent weren't going to invest in GGG at all until they heard I wrote all the code.

best post in this entire thread

also
to the OP thanks for the read

10/10 trolling skill borderlining genius you even managed to not get banned for inciting a very agressive and negative discussion which iirc is against the T&S ?
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
OP you are way to pro for this game! Please go back to D3!

Lmao jesus christ this dudes posts are incredible. Reeks of elitism yet he is absolutely terrible at this game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
davoodinator wrote:
"
LennyLen wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:
What did you guys say you did in PoE, exactly, again? I must've misheard.

I programmed the entire game by myself. In fact, I'm so good, and so valuable to the company that they can't name me in the credits, and make up a whole lot of fake programmer names so that I won't be poached by other game companies.

Tencent weren't going to invest in GGG at all until they heard I wrote all the code.

also

10/10 trolling skill borderlining genius you even managed to not get banned for inciting a very agressive and negative discussion which iirc is against the T&S ?

Are you calling him a troll, or me a freaking troll? Don't really know where to begin, as I tried to just let this thread die.

I will say this. If someone walks the walk so to speak, they've earned their respect. And I've walked more than a marathons worth, and I think you know that deep down, which is why me letting you know that me and the other pros no longer enjoy this 'pile', you got upset.

Again, it's honestly silly how a courtesy of an elite player telling the non elite casual playerbase where all of us have gone, is taken in reverse and attempted to be dumped back on the source of generosity. Disgusting
"
SadDropUser wrote:
Again, it's honestly silly how a courtesy of an elite player telling the non elite casual playerbase where all of us have gone, is taken in reverse and attempted to be dumped back on the source of generosity. Disgusting

You're funny :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
davoodinator wrote:
"
LennyLen wrote:

also

Let's start a competition :) My entry:

I am the bestest around here, all you others are just average Joes with no genuine achievements to your names! I have invented sliced bread, the iPhone, sex toys, sunshine and unicorns!!1!

I'm especially proud of the unicorns, they are the best and nobody else could have have invented them. In fact, they are so good, nobody else could believe they'd be this good, but I made them happen! They are perfect! Only I can see them, which is by my incredibly clever design, because pros like me don't share their hard-won gains with just anyone. They make my hair and skin sparkle, which brings me endless joy and you plebs will never even see that because due to all my marvellous achievements I have to keep my identity a secret. Everyone has used sliced bread and all pros are using the sex toys I invented, so that is proof of how great I am! Also nobody can deny the usefulness of sunshine!

No one can compare and you lowly normos should be eternally grateful for my help. You owe me respect, instead of just posting hate and bragging about your inconsquential "achievements" in a game no pro plays!

Peace,
SisterKoppo
May your maps be bountiful, exile
I mean.. he's obviously trolling. Nevertheless, this thread gave me some good lols.
Last edited by _Eddd on Jul 28, 2020, 6:35:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info