[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Just wanted to thank you for the build and share my take on it.
I found that with using one of the alt cremations (I use phantasmal) That detonate corpses, you can use the new trinity support gem (which is insane 50% more damage 25% pen) as you are doing big fire damage hits with explosions and big lightning hits. Using the harvest mobs for huge corpse hp on my raise spectre.
I am still experimenting and you can check other builds that use it but here's mine (mostly for clear)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Reitush/WraithCream?i=15&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DCremation%2CPhantasmal-Cremation%26allskill%3DArchmage-Support%26sort%3Ddps
respecced from coc vd to this build cause the fps drops were too crazy.
been having a lot of fun with this.

spent a few ex on this but now i dont know what to do for more damage.
hope you guys can help me out

https://pastebin.com/ycre9GEC

"
Raknov wrote:
respecced from coc vd to this build cause the fps drops were too crazy.
been having a lot of fun with this.

spent a few ex on this but now i dont know what to do for more damage.
hope you guys can help me out

https://pastebin.com/ycre9GEC

at a glance:

You can drop a ring for Essence Glutton and use Wrath as a temporary damage boost.

A Foible with an Anoint is probably worth 8-10% more damage.

Arcane Swiftness or Command of Steel specifically will be worth 10% more.

Drop Fevered mind. and Faith and Steel. Spend those 4 points on Divine Judgement. It's 16% more damage vs 19% more but you also get 8% life, 20 str and lower mana cost(easier for spam casting to build intensity stacks).

Your flasks could use some work.
Wise Oak if lightning res is greatest and Atziri's promise are decent for damage boost.

Build doesn't need life flask or diamond flask.

You can also run Righteous Fire for DPS as needed, not JUST Vaal RF.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Shoshamaru wrote:
Great build. Skyforth have tag "You have no Life Regeneration". is it very bad?

We don't regen life so it's not bad. Agnostic does not "regen" it is recovery based on our mana,

Thank you very much for the answer and for dispelling my doubts. I bought it and got nice enchant at first run Uber lab.

"
Shoshamaru wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Shoshamaru wrote:
Great build. Skyforth have tag "You have no Life Regeneration". is it very bad?

We don't regen life so it's not bad. Agnostic does not "regen" it is recovery based on our mana,

Thank you very much for the answer and for dispelling my doubts. I bought it and got nice enchant at first run Uber lab.

Not bad, best enchant you can get though is 70% mana regen if you've cast a spell recently. MASSIVE for us. :D
Build was very fun so far, transitioned from EO into Crit (just like Dan did in Harvest league). Still lots of room to improve with Harvest crafting. Planning to put in Precision + Watcher’s eye, Shield might get tanky.

Shaper belt seemed a good idea to improve the lacking Mana Regen for perma RF without Cloak of Defiance. Using a Large Cluster Jewel (Stormrider Node is perfect for generating Power Charges), Medium (Unnerved + Culling) and Small Cluster Jewel (Chaos Res). Maven Orb'd the Chest for 15% MoM.

1,7 Mio Damage per projectile (24 proj) while standing still and everything is up; ~470k while moving around. Fortify, max. Chaos Res and some Phys Reduction (could be more) make the build fairly tanky.

Just don't know if Trinity Support would be an upgrade for Lightning Pen? Any recommendations?

"
entweder wrote:
Build was very fun so far, transitioned from EO into Crit (just like Dan did in Harvest league). Still lots of room to improve with Harvest crafting. Planning to put in Precision + Watcher’s eye, Shield might get tanky.

Shaper belt seemed a good idea to improve the lacking Mana Regen for perma RF without Cloak of Defiance. Using a Large Cluster Jewel (Stormrider Node is perfect for generating Power Charges), Medium (Unnerved + Culling) and Small Cluster Jewel (Chaos Res). Maven Orb'd the Chest for 15% MoM.

1,7 Mio Damage per projectile (24 proj) while standing still and everything is up; ~470k while moving around. Fortify, max. Chaos Res and some Phys Reduction (could be more) make the build fairly tanky.

Just don't know if Trinity Support would be an upgrade for Lightning Pen? Any recommendations?

GG dude! I never got around to transitioning to crit (kinda wanted to but got bored with Harvest beforehand).

Some things you could improve:

Shield. Your shield is OK but could be massively better. Given how much damage you have I would even say to go as far as using a rare armour based shield with +2 min endurance charges and phy damage reduction rolls. With harvest crafting you can even get +2 Max all res and +3 max chaos res if you so desire (you would start with +2 max res +2 endurance charge shield and go Harvesting from there I suppose). Spell damage is nice, but is it really needed at this point? :P

Boots:
Tailwind is nice QoL but likely not worth the price tag tbh.

Skyforth's still feel nearly BiS to me to solve Stuns and also provide easy power charges. That said if you want life on your boots maybe look into some Synthesized boots with Unwavering Stance as the implicit and crafting those for Mana+Life+etc...Mana, %Mana, and Onlsaught are also good Synth options

Helmet:
Crown is great. Have you looked at rare options? Crit Multi, Mana Regen, and +1 Power Charge can all roll on a Hunter helm.

All in all VERY good work there! :D
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

GG dude! I never got around to transitioning to crit (kinda wanted to but got bored with Harvest beforehand).

Some things you could improve:

Shield. Your shield is OK but could be massively better. Given how much damage you have I would even say to go as far as using a rare armour based shield with +2 min endurance charges and phy damage reduction rolls. With harvest crafting you can even get +2 Max all res and +3 max chaos res if you so desire (you would start with +2 max res +2 endurance charge shield and go Harvesting from there I suppose). Spell damage is nice, but is it really needed at this point? :P

Boots:
Tailwind is nice QoL but likely not worth the price tag tbh.

Skyforth's still feel nearly BiS to me to solve Stuns and also provide easy power charges. That said if you want life on your boots maybe look into some Synthesized boots with Unwavering Stance as the implicit and crafting those for Mana+Life+etc...Mana, %Mana, and Onlsaught are also good Synth options

Helmet:
Crown is great. Have you looked at rare options? Crit Multi, Mana Regen, and +1 Power Charge can all roll on a Hunter helm.

All in all VERY good work there! :D

Thanks for your detailed feedback, I really appreciate it! A shield like you mentioned is definitely on my list – the one I use right now is pretty old. +2 min endurance charges and +2 Max all res are also my favorites. Just sad that +Mana doesn’t have a tag and will be pretty hard to include (or maybe it’s just bench crafted).

Also nice suggestions for boots and helmet! And wow, Unwavering Stance as Synth implicit – didn’t know such thing exists :D Luckily stuns aren’t really noticeable, don’t know if that’s due to Brine King pantheon or the 20% from Arcane Swiftness (I’m surprised this seems to work out well).

Feels good to still have options and many things to try out!
Why lightning damage in the cluster jewel and wand?
"
Why lightning damage in the cluster jewel and wand?

Read Archmage Support again. :P

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Archmage_Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info