[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

5 geysers ?

Isnt it 3 max +1 from helmet enchant?
"
Arfie wrote:
5 geysers ?

Isnt it 3 max +1 from helmet enchant?

Yes....geysers 3 through 5(or 6 with enchant) will have max instensity stacks while the first two disappear.

EDIT: thinking about it, I think you'd cast 1 more than I said because you'd start at 0 intensity on the first geyser cast.

So it'd look like this basically:

Cremation Geysers:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Instenity:
0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3

But yeah if you don't want to mess with intensity you can just use Lightning Pen instead of Intensify. Pinpoint is always good as even without the stacks you get extra projectiles (+3 with no intensity stacks). With GMP (8 projectiles) it's 37.5% more DPS (11 projectiles) and with Dying Sun it's 30% more (10 -> 13 projectiles) so I would still use it.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 25, 2021, 10:11:25 AM
Hi thread,

Gear

This is my gear, i reach lvl 90, now i need help for a better gear and/or survivability.
I farm easily t14-16 maps but sometimes i still getting one shot, and if i have to guess are:
1) Glancing blow: the 65% damage can be brutal when you get hit with no or low mana
2)Need better armour gear for phys mitigation, since im getting oneshotted against Sirus, and kinda hate it.

My list for the next upgrades are:
1)Better 6-link
2)Better shield:with life mana and recover life or mana when block
3)Better weapon with Trigger a socketed spell(I haven't unlocked it yet, but i hope by the time i have it)
4)Better Gloves,belt and Helmet(?) probably
however i feels like that isn't so much for phys mitigation,and my char on pob can only get a 15k phys damage if i read it correctly.

Any help for the next upgrades? or help on how to craft some items?

In the end is a really fun build, failed my Sirus A4, but it was bad mechanically speaking so it was fair, the damage is there but not with the mechanics of the build. I get it next time.

Thanks for the build, im really having fun.

My pob if needed: https://pastebin.com/wbjZN3pe
but i have my character open too.
Last edited by Degerinma on Jan 25, 2021, 11:15:20 AM
Are u going to use rf nor in your build for 3.13
"
Lasse1985 wrote:
Are u going to use rf nor in your build for 3.13

I would use it once it makes sense in your progression of gear/tree/etc...

My benchmark is basically being able to sustain it in hideout without relying on Essence Glutton at all to sustain my mana.
I have been Live Searching for a week and have not got a single Cremation +1 Geyser on a Zealot Helmet. If anyone wants to try another build and want to sell it, please pm me or @Linhtias please :(

On a side note, is there any way I can improve these rares, or any items in general? I have about 50ex left to spend, and I am currently sweeping through T16+ easily, but lacking a bit of single target DPS (For Conquerors, Sirius 7+ etc.)

"
Rat1aSu wrote:
I have been Live Searching for a week and have not got a single Cremation +1 Geyser on a Zealot Helmet. If anyone wants to try another build and want to sell it, please pm me or @Linhtias please :(

On a side note, is there any way I can improve these rares, or any items in general? I have about 50ex left to spend, and I am currently sweeping through T16+ easily, but lacking a bit of single target DPS (For Conquerors, Sirius 7+ etc.)

Look for a Zealot helmet with the enchant, buy that and buy trash to treasure prophecy. Expensive. But easy.
"
Rat1aSu wrote:

You should use Vaal RF for burst damage on bosses. Won't help with Sirus much but will be more than helpfull with others. The same is for Dying sun flask.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Look for a Zealot helmet with the enchant, buy that and buy trash to treasure prophecy. Expensive. But easy.

Yep I have been Live Searching just a normal Zealot helmet only. I actually think your guide is popular one, considering how rare that it :(

"
valentine_n wrote:
You should use Vaal RF for burst damage on bosses. Won't help with Sirus much but will be more than helpfull with others. The same is for Dying sun flask.

Thank you. I will try to reallocate the sockets a bit to make room for Vaal RF. Also, I just decided to use Awakened Lightning Pen instead of GMP just now, so Dying Sun would definitely help.
What's the best annointment? Mind drinker / Intensity or something else?

Also best mods on cluster jewels? Is Storm Rider worth it? I've seen it on few cremation builds but how are enemies chilled? Wbat do you think about curse cluster jewel: wish for death + master of death? Unnerve + cull

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info