[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

Updated with new shield
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder
How have u got 6 Endurance charges yet only have 1 from passives?
Sorry? I don't see where I say that I have 6 endurance charges...
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
I like your guide/build and just general idea of melting mobs with ring of fire appeals to me ;)
But i got some questions:
How does RF reacts on support gems?
More specifically manacost increasing ones. Self-inflicting damage stays the same?
Does mana/life steal gems work?

"
Khornaar wrote:
I like your guide/build and just general idea of melting mobs with ring of fire appeals to me ;)
But i got some questions:
How does RF reacts on support gems?
More specifically manacost increasing ones. Self-inflicting damage stays the same?
Does mana/life steal gems work?

So far the only support gem I have seen evidence of working with RF, is Increase Area of Effect. As for the mana multipliers, the RF spell has no actual mana cost, which means the mana multiplier has nothing to multiply. The self inflicted damage is static and will only change with anything that increases burning damage (both self inflicted and damage to mobs is increased) or the Inner Force skill cluster (this only affects the self inflicted part afaik).

I have been trying to get my RF marauder to work, but as I stand right now it's not possible for me. I lack either Saffel's or the new shield, with those I should be fine. I lack the economy to buy either though. :(
Faster Casting, Increased Aoe and Conc Effect are the only gems that effect Righteous Fire as far as I know. Conc Effect doesn't increase the damage though, it only decreases the radius.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
this build is a joke if you see mine...
Feel free to share

Edit: Low life FP shavronne's.... how original. Let me know when you can do an indoor map :)
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
Last edited by Amp93 on Apr 2, 2013, 8:10:28 AM
Updated with new gear, 13.2k hp now.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
Cool build for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info