[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

How do you guys farm currency with this build? I want to use its super fast speed, but I cant find any way how to get good currency
Actually it is this way:

You can profit with any build, even pre mapping or without leaving HO.
What you do with this build:
pop a map - clear it - <repeat> - kill Conquerors - kill Sirus

You can also farm uber lab. It is ~5 minutes with this build, if you memorize the layout. Confirmed info, as I just did 7 uber labs with twice enchanted prophecy to boost my boots:

It took me like 45min.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 26, 2021, 1:59:25 PM
What to upgrade next?

Bad links on many pieces, but amu and steel ring comes to my mind.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Chalyps wrote:
What to upgrade next?

Imo fix gem links first.
BTW guys, not sure if its anywhere in this guide but here is pretty good tip how to get rage before even getting into combat:

Get Hydrosphere and Chainhook into your second weapon set, cast Hydrosphere and then use Chainhook on it, it will generate Rage. You can then prepare for bosses or map clearing.

^ this is actually insane

Just tried with 55 rage at start of Haewerk Hamlet Maven 10 Boss with above mods. Went so smooth. Awsum.

Thanks for sharing.
This also means any time Sirus pushes us back, we'll get full stacks and start him with Berserker burst. - just tested that, Sirus ez even more :)

I swap boots linked with faster attacks and rage support.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 27, 2021, 1:28:44 PM
"
kubicka wrote:
How do you guys farm currency with this build? I want to use its super fast speed, but I cant find any way how to get good currency

You can do pretty much anything to make good currency with this build. Here's what I'm doing: Do maps to spawn Sirus and do A8. Do lots of maps everyday and juice up the maps as most as you can including atlas trees. You can make some good strategies with those atlas trees and farming Sirus with them. Do elder and shaper guardian maps you get. Do elder and shaper, also uber elder and sell Watcher's unid. Do temple. Sell stuff like double corrupt. Spec into harvest trees and farm and sell harvest crafts when they appear. You can also do delirious maps at Meta Gear stats which is where real profit is at. Heists are as easy as it can be and efficient as well. Also I craft and sell items or flip on trade when I'm resting. I also level 6 enlighten gems on my 2nd wep set and corrupt them as a small currency support.

"
Chalyps wrote:
What to upgrade next?

You have 4.34m DPS and 4.8k life at the moment. I see that you fixed links already, we're good there. You have some nice gloves! First of all I highly suggest using Vaal Ancestral Warchief in place of Ancestral Protector for bosses mainly, delirious maps, legion encounters, rituals, etc. It's really important for the build both buff and damage-wise. We need to increase your life first. Switched to amulet on Meta Gear(4.11m DPS, 5.1k life), get ring 2 with life(5.3k life), get Abyss jewel with life(5.4k life), change jewels having life(5.7k life). Now if you just level gems to max level, make supports on Lacerate and Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief 21-20 and get the boot enchant, your DPS becomes 4.93m. To increase further, get a 530+pDPS axe(5.18m), change ring 1 with one having flat phys. and use abrasive catalysts on both rings(5.41m), get Sulphur flask in place of one of the Quicksilver flasks(5.60m). On passive tree, refund dex node after getting dex on items and get Panopticon and a life node(Actually better if you do this first). Now you have 6.24m DPS and 5.8k life. From this point you can move on to items in Even Further Upgrades section. Also I would increase life some more, to 6.3-6.4k at least. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/x0pDzhnf

"
kubicka wrote:
BTW guys, not sure if its anywhere in this guide but here is pretty good tip how to get rage before even getting into combat:

Get Hydrosphere and Chainhook into your second weapon set, cast Hydrosphere and then use Chainhook on it, it will generate Rage. You can then prepare for bosses or map clearing.

Sounds pretty nice, thanks for the idea! I will test this and add it to the guide in coming days.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
New Soul Taker:

so I swapped Fortify Support with Ruthless. I don't know if I feel any boost - PoB says DPS improves quite a bit.

WTF is wrong with Breachlords Maven fight? They are strong af.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 28, 2021, 5:03:57 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

"
Chalyps wrote:
What to upgrade next?

You have 4.34m DPS and 4.8k life at the moment. I see that you fixed links already, we're good there. You have some nice gloves! First of all I highly suggest using Vaal Ancestral Warchief in place of Ancestral Protector for bosses mainly, delirious maps, legion encounters, rituals, etc. It's really important for the build both buff and damage-wise. We need to increase your life first. Switched to amulet on Meta Gear(4.11m DPS, 5.1k life), get ring 2 with life(5.3k life), get Abyss jewel with life(5.4k life), change jewels having life(5.7k life). Now if you just level gems to max level, make supports on Lacerate and Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief 21-20 and get the boot enchant, your DPS becomes 4.93m. To increase further, get a 530+pDPS axe(5.18m), change ring 1 with one having flat phys. and use abrasive catalysts on both rings(5.41m), get Sulphur flask in place of one of the Quicksilver flasks(5.60m). On passive tree, refund dex node after getting dex on items and get Panopticon and a life node(Actually better if you do this first). Now you have 6.24m DPS and 5.8k life. From this point you can move on to items in Even Further Upgrades section. Also I would increase life some more, to 6.3-6.4k at least. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/x0pDzhnf

Nice detailed info! I changed some gear before I read this:

Got tier2 life on gloves, but tried for tier1 ofc and got worst :D. Will definetly change to Vaal totem at some time and update flask, am usualy lazy with those.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Horken007 wrote:
New Soul Taker:

so I swapped Fortify Support with Ruthless. I don't know if I feel any boost - PoB says DPS improves quite a bit.

WTF is wrong with Breachlords Maven fight? They are strong af.

Is the fortify buff always up this way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info