[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Jemios wrote:
Hey guys, sorry if it's already answered in the guide(english isn't my best) but what reward should i pick for beating Avarius on Act 5 ? About the jewel that goes on the passive skill tree.

Hi. It doesn't matter. None of them is needed.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Great guide! One of my higher dps & smoother characters this league once I started scaling rage, impale, & bleed (for cull/explody). Also I got lucky using your axe crafting method and hit t2 phys %, cull mod, and eventually imprint/regaled t2 flat phys. Outcome was a 520 dps axe that I slammed twice for the two mediocre mods on the item (stun/leech).

result was 520 dps axe w/ cull mod that i'd be willing to sell to another lacerman :D

Also crafted elder/crusader helmet which is a nice defense/offense helm for the build

Last edited by Excision on Nov 11, 2020, 1:33:34 AM
Hello everyone, can you take a look at my build https://pastebin.com/6cAkaMxG and help me with changing these build items or something like that. Now i have 2.3m dps but i want to give 3m+ dps, can you help me?
i have 6exalted orb + 200chaos for upgrade this build, but i need help.
Last edited by cooler1488 on Nov 11, 2020, 3:47:40 AM
"
Excision wrote:
Great guide! One of my higher dps & smoother characters this league once I started scaling rage, impale, & bleed (for cull/explody). Also I got lucky using your axe crafting method and hit t2 phys %, cull mod, and eventually imprint/regaled t2 flat phys. Outcome was a 520 dps axe that I slammed twice for the two mediocre mods on the item (stun/leech).

result was 520 dps axe w/ cull mod that i'd be willing to sell to another lacerman :D

Also crafted elder/crusader helmet which is a nice defense/offense helm for the build

You could have made the axe even better. Multicraft it with Str/Quality and attack speed.
Would have had higher atatck speed, more damage and life :p Still a very good axe.
Wanted to post a review/ thank you for this guide. The build works incredibly well and does exactly what it says it does. It's the first build i've been able to do blight maps on. I can clear uber labs in minutes, very easily. Its powerful and strong. It does struggle on bosses and things like Sirus can be difficult. However, for the ease of all the other content its a minor trade off.
Can someone check my profile, and tell what need to change for better.
"
cooler1488 wrote:
Hello everyone, can you take a look at my build https://pastebin.com/6cAkaMxG and help me with changing these build items or something like that. Now i have 2.3m dps but i want to give 3m+ dps, can you help me?

"
cooler1488 wrote:

Hi. Sorry for the late answer. You have 3.31m DPS and 5.9k life at the moment. Both are good and around Required Gear stats. Let's upgrade your gear. I will list upgrades in order. Corrupt Soul Taker to %30 via beastcraft or do Hillock in Syndicate for %28 if planning to corrupt/double corrupt(3.34m), get a better Lion's Roar(3.44m), change Two-Stoned ring with one having Vulnerability on Hit mod and use abrasive catalysts on it, also then swap gems in weapon 1 and gloves by removing vulnerability and adding culling strike on gloves(3.50m DPS, 6.0k life + perma-Vulnerability), get a Stygian Vise and an abyss jewel(3.53m DPS, 6.3k life), change jewels with 4-mod jewels and also get a Watcher's Eye instead of one(4.10m). Here Watcher's Eye should be the last upgrade because it's not cheap. Meanwhile doing these upgrades, craft a helmet with base having Blood Rage enchant and increase lab enchant on boots to %16(4.34m), make all gems 20-20 and Lacerate setup 21-20(4.78m DPS, 6.3k life). Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/Nv8KSNuF
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
"
cooler1488 wrote:

"
cooler1488 wrote:

Hi. Sorry for the late answer. You have 3.31m DPS and 5.9k life at the moment. Both are good and around Required Gear stats. Let's upgrade your gear. I will list upgrades in order. Corrupt Soul Taker to %30 via beastcraft or do Hillock in Syndicate for %28 if planning to corrupt/double corrupt(3.34m), get a better Lion's Roar(3.44m), change Two-Stoned ring with one having Vulnerability on Hit mod and use abrasive catalysts on it, also then swap gems in weapon 1 and gloves by removing vulnerability and adding culling strike on gloves(3.50m DPS, 6.0k life + perma-Vulnerability), get a Stygian Vise and an abyss jewel(3.53m DPS, 6.3k life), change jewels with 4-mod jewels and also get a Watcher's Eye instead of one(4.10m). Here Watcher's Eye should be the last upgrade because it's not cheap. Meanwhile doing these upgrades, craft a helmet with base having Blood Rage enchant and increase lab enchant on boots to %16(4.34m), make all gems 20-20 and Lacerate setup 21-20(4.78m DPS, 6.3k life). Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/Nv8KSNuF

thank you very much.
hello sir, I love your build's gameplay but my build's damage still pretty bad. can u check out my build. many thanks
https://pastebin.com/g9t1L9Qf
Hello PegasusRider
I'd like to say that I am really appreciated for your guide :)
That's what I wanted to say :)

I enjoyed this 3.12 league with your Lacerman build.
I could have done all the contents.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info