Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hello, couple questions on items here
First is this ring

Is the correct thought here to multi-mod it with life and damage %?

Then I have this pair of gloves I ID'd.

Seems culling strike is SUPER rare as far as weighting is concerned. Is it worth trying to work around this as an item to solve our culling strike need? Or not worth it since spiked gloves can get so many useful mods on them and we couldn't use the open socket for anything else? Part of me feels I yolo annul the gloves and if I hit either the armor/evasion mod or mana on kill, they'd be worth multimodding and selling. Culling gloves are worth a ton, especially with a t1 resist.

Edit - adding a third.

Is this sufficient enough to multimod? Is there a site where I could plug in mods and see approximately what DPS this would roll out to be if I multimod with damage and IAS/Quality?

Played it out in PoB and this axe gets around 410 DPS with culling. Feels like I'll invest in it. Seems good enough for now and I can work towards improving it later. Only a handful of axes have more DPS with it and culling and most are at least 5+ exalts. This one will have only like 4 into it.

Last edited by mschultz32 on Oct 14, 2020, 11:46:24 AM
"
mschultz32 wrote:
Is there a site where I could plug in mods and see approximately what DPS this would roll out to be if I multimod with damage and IAS/Quality?

You can use PoB for that. Import your current item and edit it with different modifiers each time. You can also change the rolls of each modifier seperatly.
Then just equip it to your character and see which gives the best dps values.
Hey Pega ty for the build ! I kill my first sirus awakened 4 today ( first time with a melee build ) may be a bit late in the game but i do not play a lot this league.

Yesterday i was very lucky and got a HH so I actually will sell it to up the build, I wonder what I need to change in priority ? Here my POB : https://pastebin.com/uE4suS5d hope the pastebin work, if it doesn't maybe try to import the build from my account name.

Note : just buy my axe before got the HH so i don't wanna change it now ^^
Last edited by Niico75 on Oct 14, 2020, 9:28:16 AM
Sirus done with zero problem. Thanks for build!

WTS all items from this build. PM me
@Everyone: I wanted to copy paste my message in previous post because I've seen people still posting Pastebin links. In short, pastebin blocks Pob links at the moment(they instantly get deleted after you post), but you don't have to share pastebin links with me while asking questions. I can add your character on top of Lacerman build pobs and see/modify from there. I will post here when this problem gets fixed. Here's the post:

"At the moment pastebin.com removes all Pob links posted on their site as guest. So I can't see the pastebins you posted, also I can't post pastebin links to you this way. Only workaround for this is posting them to a created account(not as guest). So I created a second account and will be uploading there to be able to share pastebin links with you. But don't worry, if you have questions, just set your profile to non-private, you don't have to send me a pastebin link with your questions."

"
LG정근우 wrote:
Hi Pegasus
My Character's name is written in Korean that's why you can't see my POB.

As I mentioned above a few days ago, I'm very much satisfied with your build guide and I've killed end-game bosses(ex A8 Sirus).

Now Iam thinking about upgrading my gear.
I am keeping doing chaos recipe but I don't have much currencies yet.
So I wanna buy cost-effective gears first to improve my dps.

What do you think about using 'Lethal Pride Jewel' with '5% chance to deal double damage x 2'

So I can get 10% chance to deal double damage.

I don't know how to use POB well, so I can't know how it is effiecient on dps.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/Jvb6DgGq

Thank you

ps. I can't find the cluster jewel in your meta gear that has bloodscent, so I couldn't follow your meta gear setting :C

Hi LG정근우. I skipped Legion league, but if I'm not wrong, getting Lethal Pride with Double Damage is kind of a gamble and will require divinings, which won't make it cheap. One of these Double Damage ones improves Meta Gear DPS from 5.03m to 5.13m, but I'd look for other cheaper upgrades here instead of this, because of the gamble part.
Problem we have here is Pastebin deletes Pob links posted as "guest" these days, if you check pastebin you shared, it is deleted as well. But if you can create an account on pastebin.com then upload to that account, it won't get deleted(Sorry for all the hassle, but I can't do anything here as I can't import your char to Pob normally because of the characters). Then I can pick cheaper upgrades for you and do the "Let's upgrade your gear" thingie I'm doing on this thread. I suggest being a little more patient for the Meta Gear cluster. It will probably take 10-15 more days for them to become more available on trade. But meanwhile, if you check these clusters on trade from time to time, you will probably find one for 5-7ex. If not, you can skip Martial Prowess and just get Bloodscent and Feed The Fury, as Martial Prowess brings %2.2 DPS increase(If you check my gear in league, I couldn't get 3-mod Martial Prowess one still as well and using one having Bloodscent and Feed The Fury for now).

"
Rexawl wrote:
Hello PegasusRideR. Here is my current gear, and i have a feeling of lucking boss DPS, not always, but sometimes i just Leap Slam from boss abilities and surely do no damage, so fights become a bit stretched on some bosses (Hunter, Redeemer, Crusader and some other, also heist mobs) I guess this is normal? you wrote it in Cons, so... Other then that i am fully happy with this build and I confirm all its Pros you mentioned.

Hi Rexawl. What says in Cons is "More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing". It was intended for Required Gear mainly. Once you upgrade through Meta Gear, this problem becomes much better, like you can see in Minotaur video which is done with the character having Meta Gear. Required Gear can still do most of the endgame bosses deathless at an acceptable level, but not really fast(Conquerors should still be fast enough though, I mean stuff like Uber Elder and Sirus) and becomes much faster and also easier with Meta Gear stats. Dodging is needed for some heaviest boss attacks of course, and that is best done with leap in most cases as you said, or sometimes by moving if there are a lot of damaging things around. I just checked your characters and found out a Ground Slam Champion build. Another problem I stated above in @Everyone part is Pastebin started to delete Pob link uploads as guest, so your link is removed as well. If you haven't rerolled, can you create a Pastebin account and upload your character there and give me it's link? This way it will work and hopefully I will be able to see where you are and maybe recommend some upgrades.

"
mschultz32 wrote:
Hello, couple questions on items here
First is this ring

Is the correct thought here to multi-mod it with life and damage %?

Then I have this pair of gloves I ID'd.

Seems culling strike is SUPER rare as far as weighting is concerned. Is it worth trying to work around this as an item to solve our culling strike need? Or not worth it since spiked gloves can get so many useful mods on them and we couldn't use the open socket for anything else? Part of me feels I yolo annul the gloves and if I hit either the armor/evasion mod or mana on kill, they'd be worth multimodding and selling. Culling gloves are worth a ton, especially with a t1 resist.

Edit - adding a third.

Is this sufficient enough to multimod? Is there a site where I could plug in mods and see approximately what DPS this would roll out to be if I multimod with damage and IAS/Quality?

Played it out in PoB and this axe gets around 410 DPS with culling. Feels like I'll invest in it. Seems good enough for now and I can work towards improving it later. Only a handful of axes have more DPS with it and culling and most are at least 5+ exalts. This one will have only like 4 into it.

Hi. For the ring, you can multimod it with +life and %damage, as it will become 3 prefix, 3 suffix so no problem here. For gloves, I think getting Culling Strike on weapon is a much easier choice. Also, on Meta Gear setup there are many mods needed on Spiked Gloves so it will be really hard to craft them with Culling Strike. I suggest getting it on weapon, and after the edit I see that you got one already. After checking weapon prices, I think that's sufficient enough to be multimodded and will do good for a time. Until you become closer to Meta Gear stats and will need a 500pDPS+ weapon. There you can craft another or buy one. For crafting that 500+pDPS, we need T1 flat phys. or T1 %phys(not hybrid with Ruthless for example) as prefix + Culling suffix, imprint beast + regal hoping for a decent second prefix, then multimod the rest.

"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
mschultz32 wrote:
Is there a site where I could plug in mods and see approximately what DPS this would roll out to be if I multimod with damage and IAS/Quality?

You can use PoB for that. Import your current item and edit it with different modifiers each time. You can also change the rolls of each modifier seperatly.
Then just equip it to your character and see which gives the best dps values.

Also, while doing that you can copy mods you need from https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php or https://www.craftofexile.com/'s search for an affix part.

"
Niico75 wrote:
Hey Pega ty for the build ! I kill my first sirus awakened 4 today ( first time with a melee build ) may be a bit late in the game but i do not play a lot this league.

Yesterday i was very lucky and got a HH so I actually will sell it to up the build, I wonder what I need to change in priority ? Here my POB : https://pastebin.com/uE4suS5d hope the pastebin work, if it doesn't maybe try to import the build from my account name.

Note : just buy my axe before got the HH so i don't wanna change it now ^^

Hi Niico75. Congratz for the HeadHunter! It's more than enough for the whole build:) Let's upgrade your gear. Pastebin link doesn't work but that's no problem, I always use character import on top of Meta Gear or Required Gear(depends where gear is at) and work from there. You have 2.50m DPS and 6.2k life at the moment. Pretty close to Required Gear. Change gloves with Meta Gear gloves(if you can't find it, get one without "Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed" mod)(2.61m), [*strike]bless Mind Turn ring(2.63m)[*/strike], get a Two-stone ring(you can also get a Steel Ring here since you have the currency), with Vulnerability on hit, craft increased damage on it and use abrasive catalysts(now you need to change places of skill gems on gloves and weapon 1 by adding Culling Strike to Leap Slam setup and removing Vulnerability from CWDT setup)(2.71m), get a Stygian Vise with Overwhelm and craft %20 Increased Damage on it(you can also get many crazy mods here like up to %12 Life)(2.72m), get a double damage abyss jewel(2.77m), change your cluster jewel to Meta Gear cluster(3.07m), get the Watcher's Eye on Meta Gear and also two double damage jewels(3.63m), get a better Soul Taker and beastcraft it to have %30 quality or use Hillock %28 weapon craft from Immortal Syndicate(3.74m), level 2 more and get another jewel(3.87m), change Mind Turn ring with one that has an open prefix then craft %20 Increased Damage there and use abrasive catalysts(3.94m), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots(helps on bosses)(3.94m), make all gems 20-20 and Lacerate setup 21-21(also Blood and Sand lv7 and Enhance lv4, also changed Vaal Ancestral setup)(4.45m 6.4k life), get another Belly with %40 life roll and more armour so your life will become 6.5k(4.45m DPS and 6.5k life), add Awakened Brutality and Awakened Melee Phys. Damage supports and level them to 5(5.00m DPS with Intimidate added and 6.5k life). You have Meta Gear DPS now and close life, next upgrades will be getting the talisman implicit(I suggest using 3 amulets for it to increase chances) and getting a better axe. After these, your gear will be even better than Meta Gear. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link not including talisman and weapon upgrades as you requested:

https://pastebin.com/62t43d1W

Also, don't forget to add Berserk instead of Increased Duration on Blood Rage after you get the Meta Gear cluster having Bloodscent. Berserk is really helpful on bosses. You need to activate 2 Vaal Ancestrals, then do Berserk and start the fight.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Oct 16, 2020, 2:48:02 PM
Hello, Im loving your build

Although with increasing map tier its capped dmg output and noncrit characted makes it harder and harder.

So far I believe I finally finished complete gear section and slowly move into meta gear.

Could you please advise what would you improve on my char as I dumped all my currency into 6 linking my belly (replaced my tabula just now and bumped 800 in life). I will need to get currency from zero and prioritize gear accordingly.
Hello Pegasus, thanks for the build. What's the advantage of double damage over double attack speed as POB gives me more combined damage for double attack speed?
"
Hi Niico75. Congratz for the HeadHunter! It's more than enough for the whole build:) Let's upgrade your gear. Pastebin link doesn't work but that's no problem, I always use character import on top of Meta Gear or Required Gear(depends where gear is at) and work from there. You have 2.50m DPS and 6.2k life at the moment. Pretty close to Required Gear. Change gloves with Meta Gear gloves(if you can't find it, get one without "Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed" mod)(2.61m), [*strike]bless Mind Turn ring(2.63m)[*/strike], get a Two-stone ring(you can also get a Steel Ring here since you have the currency), with Vulnerability on hit, craft increased damage on it and use abrasive catalysts(now you need to change places of skill gems on gloves and weapon 1 by adding Culling Strike to Leap Slam setup and removing Vulnerability from CWDT setup)(2.71m), get a Stygian Vise with Overwhelm and craft %20 Increased Damage on it(you can also get many crazy mods here like up to %12 Life)(2.72m), get a double damage abyss jewel(2.77m), change your cluster jewel to Meta Gear cluster(3.07m), get the Watcher's Eye on Meta Gear and also two double damage jewels(3.63m), get a better Soul Taker and beastcraft it to have %30 quality or use Hillock %28 weapon craft from Immortal Syndicate(3.74m), level 2 more and get another jewel(3.87m), change Mind Turn ring with one that has an open prefix then craft %20 Increased Damage there and use abrasive catalysts(3.94m), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots(helps on bosses)(3.94m), make all gems 20-20 and Lacerate setup 21-21(also Blood and Sand lv7 and Enhance lv4, also changed Vaal Ancestral setup)(4.45m 6.4k life), get another Belly with %40 life roll and more armour so your life will become 6.5k(4.45m DPS and 6.5k life), add Awakened Brutality and Awakened Melee Phys. Damage supports and level them to 5(5.00m DPS with Intimidate added and 6.5k life). You have Meta Gear DPS now and close life, next upgrades will be getting the talisman implicit(I suggest using 3 amulets for it to increase chances) and getting a better axe. After these, your gear will be even better than Meta Gear. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link not including talisman and weapon upgrades as you requested:

https://pastebin.com/62t43d1W

Also, don't forget to add Berserk instead of Increased Duration on Blood Rage after you get the Meta Gear cluster having Bloodscent. Berserk is really helpful on bosses. You need to activate 2 Vaal Ancestrals, then do Berserk and start the fight.

Big thx ! I'll work on that.
Is crimson dance no good? Maybe it's not in this build b/c it's not worth the points to get there, or maybe it's underpowered, just curious why it's not mentioned.
Could I have some help with identifying which of these is the best for the build?

I have one with Bloodscent, martial prowess, and all ele resists

then I have these two

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info