[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

so a week passed with this build, I switched to axe variant, then switched back to crit mace again, red maps fine-ish but not like you can't die, killed AL5 sirius with 3 deaths (deaths on my part nothing about the build I don't think you can tank the beam lol) damage was meh here the latest gear

"
Pyrok wrote:

I feel like I'm playing a different build than a lot of you guys. I'm killing bosses in mid-red maps in less than two seconds. The only time I've died on any boss was the third time I fought the hunter, and I didn't have remove poison on any of my flasks. I don't feel even remotely squishy, and I feel like my damage is great. I haven't fought Sirus yet, so I guess he'll be the real test.

Hi pyrok. Youre saying that you feel like you are playing another build. I took a look at your profile and you use axe.
When you're saying that you got so great dps, do you mean by your actual build (axes) or doid you just try something new?

I switched my helmet, added another defense flask AND endurance cry. I played maybe 10 lvl 14 rare vaaled maps yesterday including some guardians. Died once because of my own fault. So my build got good dps atm with decent gear, no quality gems and without some crit notes in the three.

Looking forward for your reply.
this build is actually great and could get you to end game content. I beat awaken8 uber and everything else already. the single damage is the craziest thing about this build without going massive budget on gearing. For map clear speed you just need explode chest with crit chance % which is for when you want to dump high amount of ex on this build. other than that everything is do able with a few ex budget.
What's the best weapon base to craft on?
I have no problem clearing T16 maps but sometimes the bosses are tough depending on the mods. Same with high tier Metamorphs. I also died to A5 Siri's, mostly to the meteors in between phases.

This is only my first season playing high-level content so I'm not sure if it's the build or my gear or my playstyle.
"
Cloudshot wrote:
this build is actually great and could get you to end game content. I beat awaken8 uber and everything else already. the single damage is the craziest thing about this build without going massive budget on gearing. For map clear speed you just need explode chest with crit chance % which is for when you want to dump high amount of ex on this build. other than that everything is do able with a few ex budget.

I don't think using brutality with Atziri's flask is doing anything for you.
Just was given a Craiceann's Carapace; would this be good to use if I don't want to go through the hassle of rolling on a good rare?
Last edited by Roulce on Jul 4, 2020, 8:26:55 PM
To the people saying this build isn't great endgame, take a look at my character ComeOnandStez.

Level 92, on A6 (conqs have been screwing me with RNG), feeling absolutely unstoppable with gear I crafted myself (save for the amulet I bought near league start for like 10c).

You want tankiness? I literally went AFK against t16 Chimera with crit multi and 100% extra damage. If you feel squishy, drop Abyssus. It's not necessary at all. Use Vaal Molten Shell for tougher maps instead of Ancestral Warchief.

You want damage? You don't need to go crit. Take The Impaler keystone and get 100% Impale chance, easily doable on the tree. And never swing without Fist of War up if you can avoid it. You don't need to focus on DPS, just the biggest hits you can get. And make sure you have Intimidating Cry up at all times, and you're using Seismic Cry optimally (don't waste Exerts).

Get a mana leech jewel as mentioned many times in this thread. I'm saying it again here because it's not on this page yet and people don't read anything but the first and last page before posting.

The original build definitely isn't optimal. Infernal Cry feels a lot worse than just going Brutality. Ruthless doesn't feel great, either, so swap it for Melee Phys. Axes will give more damage if you can get either a Disfavour or an Elder axe with triple %phys, otherwise stick with a mace. You want the biggest single hits you can get, so focus on damage range and ignore attack speed.

You also need to make sure you're stacking armor. My chest isn't even close to optimal, but the armor is a huge deal. You want your phys reduction to be as high as possible. Kaom's is an option, though, if you don't mind losing out on your second 5 or 6 link and some utility (ie the ability to swap between VMS and VAC at will).

My aura setup isn't optimal atm. I'm waiting on a good 6l weapon before I fix that, but as yet it's been unnecessary. An explode chest would also be nice, but isn't necessary, either.

Things I still need to get: Vulnerability CoH ring (working on self-crafting one atm or I'd have bought one), better belt, swapping my helm to a Crown of the Inward Eye to try it out, and maybe try enchanting it, and of course a better weapon.

My gear is largely trash, and I'm still cruising through endgame like it's nothing. Build's fine if it's done right.

Last edited by Stealthrider on Jul 5, 2020, 3:24:02 AM
"
Stealthrider wrote:

Thanks for your great help. I took a look at your profile.

- Which auras do you use?
- Why no Combat Control?
Last edited by OberstGruber on Jul 5, 2020, 5:11:12 AM
"
OberstGruber wrote:
"
Stealthrider wrote:

Thanks for your great help. I took a look at your profile.

- Which auras do you use?
- Why no Combat Control?

From what I"m seeing, I don't think this loadout needs Combat Control; leap seems to work just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info