[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
OberstGruber wrote:

Hi Tehed! Thanks for your advice.
I'm feeling pretty squishy in red maps with some hard mods. Did you follow a specific guide or how exactly did you change your char?

Thanks for your help!

As I said, I just followed what RoflanAnimeshnik said a few pages earlier in this thread. Got myself a Kaom's Heart, a 5L Atziri's Disfavour, removed the mace nodes and took some axe noes including The Impaler and Resolute Technique (which also frees up Undeniable) and that's all it took. I reommend looking at RoflanAnimeshnik's profile / character to get a feeling for where you should be going.
Last edited by Tehed on Jul 4, 2020, 1:51:20 AM
My jug still feels squishy as hell even though i have 5.6k hp, 6 endurance charges and maxed resists.

maybe i should've gone full deeps instead, bosses are so slow to kill.
"
saizosol wrote:
Let's be honest, this build is trash tier compared to to builds you should or could get by now.

Great starting guide but after that its a bit meh and that explains my OP doesn't comment anymore lol.....

You're right. Start is very good but endgame as juggernaut with 6 endurance charges etc is very trashy.

Do you have any suggestions for another guide with similar Gear? I can't believe that just switching from mace to axt is the key.
Thanks for the help

@tehed
Thanks. Will look at his profile. I removed helmet for the moment and gonna try it this evening
it would be very nice if you could add something like a "super crazy budget" option for people like my friend who have never played Path of Exile before thank you
"
saizosol wrote:
Let's be honest, this build is trash tier compared to to builds you should or could get by now.

Great starting guide but after that its a bit meh and that explains my OP doesn't comment anymore lol.....

What would you recommend? I noticed you started another Earthshatter build here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2887937

Would you be able to post a few videos of endgame/T16 and bosses to show it working?
After following this build, I felt that it was slightly too slow so I switched to an atziri's disfavor like many in the thread suggested while also modifying my tree, and while it was working well at first since reaching red maps, it is taking me forever to be able to kill the bosses, if anyone could look at my gear/tree and tell me what I can improve on I would greatly appreciate it :D
"
saizosol wrote:

Not sure where you get that meh from? No probs here where i stand and plenty of room to inprove. Might change into something caster like somewhere in the line but as long as i can kill Sirius i'm ok with this.
"
steijn wrote:
My jug still feels squishy as hell even though i have 5.6k hp, 6 endurance charges and maxed resists.

maybe i should've gone full deeps instead, bosses are so slow to kill.

I'm not at home, so I can't put your gear in PoB, but just eyeballing your gear, your dps is probably terrible because you have zero offensive stats. I don't know how much dps Tidebringer is adding, but I'm almost certain you'd get more damage out of a 600 pdps coronal maul, or switching to axes and getting a Disfavor. You need some crit and crit multi built into your gear, since you're not going RT.

"
AnonymousThot wrote:
After following this build, I felt that it was slightly too slow so I switched to an atziri's disfavor like many in the thread suggested while also modifying my tree, and while it was working well at first since reaching red maps, it is taking me forever to be able to kill the bosses, if anyone could look at my gear/tree and tell me what I can improve on I would greatly appreciate it :D

I have zero experience with RT so someone who switched to that will need to help you, but I can't imagine it equaling the damage of building crit.

I feel like I'm playing a different build than a lot of you guys. I'm killing bosses in mid-red maps in less than two seconds. The only time I've died on any boss was the third time I fought the hunter, and I didn't have remove poison on any of my flasks. I don't feel even remotely squishy, and I feel like my damage is great. I haven't fought Sirus yet, so I guess he'll be the real test.
Last edited by Pyrok on Jul 3, 2020, 3:48:43 PM
Rezerved i will try this one.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
So has anyone tried out cluster jewels with this build?
I'm itching to dump some currency and try to craft one, but no idea what to go for.

Playing this as my 2nd char in SSF and it's doing great, killed Sirus 5 and was amazed at how fast the phases transitioned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info