[3.11] HunterKee's⚡Penance Brand⚡| CI | All Content | League Start | Tanky

"
Mercenaryz wrote:
Wouldn't Weave the Arcane stop flame dash from triggering arcane surge?

Yes, you can remove it
I just check out the final version on pob your bubild is kinda messed up I mean it doesn't even use penance brand, and also why are you taking divine fury is it for the 5% extra fire as divine ire isn't a fire spell so your still missing 25% converted damage.
"
Aranlan wrote:
I just check out the final version on pob your bubild is kinda messed up I mean it doesn't even use penance brand, and also why are you taking divine fury is it for the 5% extra fire as divine ire isn't a fire spell so your still missing 25% converted damage.

Not the OP but i can probably answer your question.
The node before it offers 8% element 8% physical, divine fury itself adds 12% element 12% physical and 5% extra phys as fire.
For a 2 point investment, it's a pretty good deal.
If you dont want to take it, you can always spend the 2 points elsewhere.

As for the missing 25% conversion, you'll need to get the enchant on gloves which i presume OP is still looking for.
I have an Alien pet.
"
Aranlan wrote:

You are using the wrong one, https://pastebin.com/8vpH3q9D

Also, convert does nothing you know that, all other 3 mods is huge dps buff. The rest of 25% convert we get from gloves
Last edited by ahunterkee on Jun 24, 2020, 3:07:47 AM
ok why is it my fault that the one he listed as final version is incorrect. Also his glove in the pob don't have the 25% convert nor are the ones listed in his gear section meaning he is still missing the 25% making him lose out on that. However there isn't as much elemental nodes taken in this end build so I guess he isn't losing out on much damage it just means each elemental node is only 75% effective. Also when I question it the pob listed was different so your retro fitting my what i said.
Last edited by Aranlan on Jun 24, 2020, 4:07:48 AM
why didnt u go For Runebinder?
Why Controlled Destruction instead of added lightning damage? I've been using lightning damage, but I seem to lose a lot of DPS if I switch it out with Controlled Destruction
"
nerdleo wrote:
why didnt u go For Runebinder?

You are using normal POB not POB fork, so it didn't check thread of hope. I use thread of hope to get runebinder
"
dauphic wrote:
Why Controlled Destruction instead of added lightning damage? I've been using lightning damage, but I seem to lose a lot of DPS if I switch it out with Controlled Destruction

Add lightning damage is good when is early game without good gear
Hi everyone. While I am trying to play penance brand this league, i decide searching up a guide and look for the gathered information on penance brand because it is not an ordinary spell and there are quite a few hidden mechanics behind it. So I stumbled upon this guide and i just check it out.

I checked the guide first before pob, ok not much info. When i hope over to the pob i am greeted with a theory build and a warriored pob, kinda disappointed...

For the pob warrior part :
Idk where you generate your frenzy and endurance charge (enduring cry is shown on guide but not on pob for some reason), chill and shock with elemental focus? Idk where did blind came from.. if it's disorienting display that I missed then its fine. Consecrated ground out of nowhere? Build doesnt have overleech and there is always leeching?

You only gain innervate when you kill an enemy. When a fight like Sirus where there is no enemies you dont get innervaton so there goes that I guess?

I'm also wondering about the cwdt part. Because you dont need unnerve or exposure on normal monsters, only need them on bosses. So a WoC - CoH - Conductivity would be ideal. If you go with the current pob setup to get unnerve and exposure at the same time, you need to facetank bosses like sirus. If they dont hit you ( i dont think you can tank shaper balls, so you must dodge that ) you wont be applying exposure and unnnerve.

Golems die within a few seconds upon spawning so i dont think we should go with that. But that is my opinion.

Overall aside from the pob which massively disappointed me, i think some part of the build could definitely get some changes and it'll be better. Though i liked the enduring cry idea but idk why OP dropped it on the PoB.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info