[3.11] HunterKee's⚡Penance Brand⚡| CI | All Content | League Start | Tanky

"
Anoldblindguy wrote:
yeah this is rough... i cant even clear t1 maps..

You should be able to clear t1 super fast when you pass 2 lab.
"
Hjalm wrote:
While leveling I've found it to be quite annoying to constantly recast the brands (swiftbrand support, no duration passives). Thinking about going spellslinger with penance brand. That might work alright actually if we can get cast speed (activation frequency) high enough that the 0,5s spellsling cooldown over 5 brands would allow the brands to cap out the stacks.

yea, I recommend use Penance after second lab or invest enough cast speed
I'm trying this build, but I hit a brick wall around T6 maps. I have all resists capped and 3.1k life/1.9k ES, but I get one shot by anything that's ranged. Is anyone else having more success?
"
dauphic wrote:
I'm trying this build, but I hit a brick wall around T6 maps. I have all resists capped and 3.1k life/1.9k ES, but I get one shot by anything that's ranged. Is anyone else having more success?

Try grabbing a Holy Conquest cluster jewel. It won't help your defense any, but it causes your first detonation at 0.3s rather than ~1s with Swiftbrand+a little inc duration, killing most of the mobs before they can attack rather than letting them get a free volley.

It also helps with proliferation in less dense packs, and overall just wildly improves mapping speed. It doesn't do anything for your single target, but the safety and slight offscreening of packs is totally worth it.
"
dauphic wrote:

Did you use any block nodes? This build defense base on Glancing blow and block
Hello, the penance brand so far is cool and all. I've reached T1 maps, but I keep getting 1 shotted my survivability is very bad. My res are all capped. Honestly, can someone take a look at my profile and suggest something?
Thanks in advance.
"
Tr3xed wrote:
Hello, the penance brand so far is cool and all. I've reached T1 maps, but I keep getting 1 shotted my survivability is very bad. My res are all capped. Honestly, can someone take a look at my profile and suggest something?
Thanks in advance.

You have extremely little life on your gear but your passive selection is for life. You only have two items with over 30 life, and only one of them even has a decent amount.

I'm not sure what your life+ES total is right now but it looks like you're in the range of like 2.5k. Try to have at least 4k ES+life if possible, starting by getting 60+ life on every piece of gear or very high amounts of ES. Life is much better when you're starting out, and as you get more gear and wealth you can spec into pure ES.

My gear is not fantastic right now, all crafted from harvest or drops, and I've got 3.4k life and 2k ES and feel nearly invincible in t10s. After replacing my helm and amulet it's likely I'll be around 6k combined.
Hi there,
I am trying a similar approach with Eternity shroud in standard. Since I do not have ES gear I tried it with some leftover life gear. Damage is ok right now at lvl 14 penance Brand. Tried shaper, but damage and survivability were too low. Maybe with ES and leech there could be less problems.
Will try some of your suggestions though.
Hello everyone,
im doing a inquisitor version of this build and I was wondering/ looking for advice if/ how I should craft this staff:

+3 and physical as extra lighting seems too rare to reroll, but the staff is currently worse than these bois im rocking with:

I was thinking about:

prefixes cannot be changed > scouring > multi mod > craft critical chance to spells + cast speed

this would cost 5 ex and would increase my damage by 20% or so, if I pick up some crit multi staff nodes in the tree.
So... not sure if it's worth it the investment to lose some EHP and block for some extra damage and a potential 5L - arcanist brand/ wave of conviction.
Any thoughts?
Thank you.
I am confused by the Cluster Jewel in your PoB, shouldn't the two Medium Jewels open up more paths that you would need to invest in? Spending more points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info