Just so you know, this game is already riddled with cheats. Here are a few examples

Game is still in beta, i feel GGG is aware enough of how online gaming work that they know if they let that kind of bullshit go out of control, their game is doomed.

Cheats and cheesy exploits (Multi-boxing) have been part of online gaming since forever, and it specially plagued this genre since Diablo 1, if you let it turn you off the game completly you won't play much anything, i usually just ignore it and play at my own pace.

So that guy has a full stash of GCPs? So what? He can't do anything with it that affects me. They ruin the game for themselves, if they manage to get a quick buck out of it, good for them but its a volatile market, since either GGG will hit them or GGG will ignore it so more and more people will exploit and drive the market into the ground, i'll stick to a stable day job.

Games like WoW managed to keep things somewhat under controle tough (i know there's still bots and shady bullshit in the PvP ladders but considering how huge the game is, it could be much worse). So i don't feel its a lost battle.

GGG really needs to be aggressive towards it tough and i hope that they will start acting soon about it.
Anonymous video game competition is a fantasy, no one is better than the other except by how much time they invest or cheat. You've all learned valuable lessons today little ones.
"
Audinac wrote:

I win the gamez.

Not in my book, gz on exploiting your way to virtual currencies tough.
The faster you accumulate wealth, the quicker you'll grow completely bored of the game. What is there to do when you're already equipped in all BiS gear? As far as I'm concerned, cheaters are just cheating themselves, like someone who reads the last few pages of a book while he's halfway through.

Having said that, maphack is a huge advantage to racers and something needs to be done about it.
[quote="Path of Exile forums"]Draft out of sync.[/quote]
Wow op, great job at pointing this out, had no idea people cheated in video games. Give this man a medal.

/sarcasm

anyway nothing you can do about it, play the game normally. As far as im concerned cheaters just ruin the fun for themselves.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Mar 25, 2013, 12:23:35 AM
"
Audinac wrote:

I win the gamez.

You did a really bad job at clipping that screenshot from another page.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Broken world, shitty cheating people. Just like in real life. So why do you people need to escape to this little fantasy world again? Quit and stop supporting this MMO garbage
Last edited by EraserWind on Mar 25, 2013, 12:39:19 AM
"
EraserWind wrote:
Broken world, shitty cheating people. Just like in real life. So why do you people need to escape to this little fantasy world again? Quit and stop supporting this MMO garbage

From the attitude of your posts here and your Reddit spam it's clear you have no interest in being constructive.

Thread locked.
While we haven't disclosed figures, we have banned a lot of accounts since we entered Open Beta. While there are limited ways people can actually cheat (maphacks, botting, input proxying across multiple sessions), these do have high impact on the game economy and we're working on improving our detection for these so that the zero-tolerance policy can be felt across the whole game.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info