Just so you know, this game is already riddled with cheats. Here are a few examples

See.. The thing is..

Even with all these cheaters and hackers going around..

They have absolutely zero effect on my gameplay. At all.

I'm just sitting back, having fun, and enjoying the game :)
yup online only game so we don't have to worry about hacks ;)
"
EraserWind wrote:
"
Deceptionist wrote:
"
EraserWind wrote:

I am sorry, you're saying I am a sucker because I refuse to let myself cheated? If the game ceased to be challenge and relies on cheating, then there is no fun in continuing it. That's plenty of irrelevant nonsense you've just said.

Then continue on living in that fantasy you are in. There isn't a single genuine aspect in life as long as humans exist -- we taint everything we touch -- everything.

That's not true, the only remaining players you have now in this game are the elitists dipshits. All the good guys like me who came for company and cooperative play have fled away. It it why solo play and friendly cooperative play is superior to anonymous online, this game would fare so much better single/cooperatively rather than morpg. But I guess the creators thought they could strike a bigger gold mine.

Sure, most players are elitist dipshits, but most people in real life are elitist dipshits or wannabe elitist dipshits. What is genuinely your point? You are a scorpion in the middle of a ring of fire, and you're wondering why you have two choices: To sting yourself to death, or to make an attempt in breaking through the walls of fire.

What is the ring of fire? Your concerns.

What is the death of this scorpion? You accepting that you live in a poisoned world.

You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Last edited by Deceptionist on Mar 24, 2013, 9:42:40 AM
"
Xenest wrote:
So that's how people are getting to the ledge in 5 mins during races. When you think about it, I bet majority of the people in the lead this season are probably cheating, and GGG is rewarding them for it.

I still have high hopes though for GGG to completely disband these kind of hacks completely. Nothing is undetectable. Would be nice to get a statement from Chris regarding this issue.
please, dont assume just because people get to locations quick that they are cheating. Most people in races hit ledge at like level 3-4 because they dont bother to kill anythin on the way to it.
They fixed that by nerfing the chaos recipe. Sure, a lot of people made a lot of currency off of multiboxing, but it won't hurt the economy much in the long run as chaos orbs are often consumed.
[quote="Path of Exile forums"]Draft out of sync.[/quote]
MMORPG are cancer and should not exist, this game would fare better as a solo/cooperative game. MMORPGs create an addictive atmosphere of unfriendly competition which is only solved with waste of time grind. Which eventually leads to exploiters..

This game is my first mmorpg in 10 years, I am glad remembered why I quit mmorpgs in the first place. Never going back again
"
EraserWind wrote:
MMORPG are cancer and should not exist, this game would fare better as a solo/cooperative game. MMORPGs create an addictive atmosphere of unfriendly competition which is only solved with waste of time grind. Which eventually leads to exploiters..

This game is my first mmorpg in 10 years, I am glad remembered why I quit mmorpgs in the first place. Never going back again

You are a man with a copious heart; a heart with expectations that this world is not fit to fulfill.

What comes without fulfillment? Futility.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Argues that this game isn't fair due to cheats or immoral game play tactics (multi-boxing), when in reality nothing is fair to begin with.

If you just realized this now OP, you are going to have a real eye opener some time in the near future.
"
kasub wrote:
"
EraserWind wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
In this case I'd just say that ignorance is bliss... It's demotivating but nothing you can do about it. Multiboxing is apparently allowed since they can't enforce it if it wasn't allowed.

Play for fun and ignore cheats like these. They exist in every online game.

Oh I am just sad because I like this game, I would buy it. But at the moment it's an online rpg that depends on trading, farming and loot system. Those cheats completely negated any genuine efforts I've put in this game.

All action RPGs depend on farming and looting, that's their core concept. Trading will always be the most efficient route to get items .

Nope, buying from 3rd party sites with real cash will ALWAYS be the most efficient way to progress. I find it extremely weird that GGG are OK with multiboxing since it is almost certain that multiboxing is the reason 3rd party sites selling currency orbs exist, and apparently they are against that.

In fact I am struggling to think of a single reason that multi-boxing is permitted.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
LOL at all those "life is full of cheat deal with it" replies.

Can't wait for GGG to release paid league with own rules, current state of the game is quite sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info