Just so you know, this game is already riddled with cheats. Here are a few examples

"
AintCare wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
@Valeli

"Why do you need to trade?"

I don't trade and I am doing fine... honestly the time I would waste on trading here is so not worth it... instead I can just play the game and enjoy it...

Anybody can do fine without trading. However if you trade you will do much better. You only say that because you are ignorant as to what playing the game as a successful trader is like. I personally don't trade because I'm not skilled enough and don't have the drops. But want to see the progress of somebody who does?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1apcta/how_do_you_all_get_so_many_orbs_is_there_some_key/

Read that top comment and see the sweet phat loot you're missing out on. Do you need it? Nah. But I bet that if you had it you would be progressing a lot faster. And lets be honest, you would be happier. But maybe you don't want to be making massive currency like he is? More power to you then.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Mar 24, 2013, 10:28:58 PM
"
Well fuck, why even farm any area above level 1? Why bother using any skill gems? Why use passive points? Why ever party with anybody? Why even play the game?

Sarcasm duly noted, but if you feel that the game is such a chore to play that it feels like busy work to play when various shortcuts are unavailable, I very well would ask you "why even play the game".
Last edited by Valeli on Mar 24, 2013, 10:33:03 PM
"
DestroTheGod wrote:

Anybody can do fine without trading. However if you trade you will do much better. You only say that because you are ignorant as to what playing the game as a successful trader is like. I personally don't trade because I'm not skilled enough and don't have the drops. But want to see the progress of somebody who does?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1apcta/how_do_you_all_get_so_many_orbs_is_there_some_key/

Read that top comment and see the sweet phat loot you're missing out on. Do you need it? Nah. But I bet that if you had it you would be progressing a lot faster. And lets be honest, you would be happier. But maybe you don't want to be making massive currency like he is? More power to you then.

no i dont care about currency in this game... In diablo 3, it was actually more efficient to grind AH then play the game... here I always FIND my upgrades... and if not for my char, I roll one that can use it :)
Im wearing over 70 exalt in gear and I didnt cheat bro.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX

I win the gamez.
IGN: Audinac
Last edited by Audinac on Mar 24, 2013, 11:07:37 PM
"
AintCare wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
@Valeli

"Why do you need to trade?"

I don't trade and I am doing fine... honestly the time I would waste on trading here is so not worth it... instead I can just play the game and enjoy it...

What ever currency you spent making an item, someone is most likely selling it for 1/2-1/10 of that.
Cast on Crit too much fun.
Such a long post and not 1 single respond from GGG staff, unsurprising.
"
Audinac wrote:

I win the gamez.

Oh look, it's a Ranger.

*rolls eyes*
"
ShadyC wrote:

Oh look, it's a Ranger.

*rolls eyes*

poorscrub.
IGN: Audinac
"
Audinac wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:

Oh look, it's a Ranger.

*rolls eyes*

poorscrub.

Actually you're the victim here, you delude yourself into accomplishing something while all you're doing is exploiting a broken game. You're the real loser here buddy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info