Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

Cool i guess but still too early to flip out.
There is no ingame footage yet how the character looks or feels like.

But one thing is for sure the hype will go down fast once people realise that a majority of the class skills tree nodes will not work at all or work differently than expect, like a majority of current skill trees.

Baby steps i guess, but people should not expect too much when the first iteration of a new playable class is released.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 22, 2020, 4:32:09 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
But one thing is for sure the hype will go down fast once people realise that a majority of the class skills tree nodes will not work at all or work differently than expect, like a majority of current skill trees.

We absolutely do not have nonfunctional nodes on a majority of skill trees.

Nor has that ever been the case.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

*cries in Wolcen*
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
gandhar0 wrote:

That's...definitely not an issue with Last Epoch. Pretty sure you're thinking of a different game *cough*Wolcen*cough* that already launched with a lot of hype, then immediately crashed and burned in spectacular fashion. Still smoldering, that one is.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

PVP when?
Forum pvp
"
Sarno wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

That is huge what you just said and looks like slight denial and fanboyism. While i was slightly (and emotionally) exaggerating this is still true for a lot of classes in various extents.
Infernal shade for example has a big chunk of nodes not working or working as expected.

Slight offtopic but still relevant.
Spoiler
Also you still have no damage numbers (which should be ingame like one year ago) on your skills and you have to use dmg dummy or fight enemies.
Means when you for example hover over Hammer Throw there is NO actual dmg numbers of that skill including all scaling from gear or passives. There is not even the base dmg number of the skill itself (and this is for ALL DMG skills in the current Last Epoch iteration).
Come on. That is embarassing and should be one of the first mandatory informations stuff introduced.
Even POE has better tooltip dmg numbers and it is known for being shite in how it represent the effective dmg.

Also it still has bad minion AI with extra slow movespeed,annoying bulletsponge bosses, boring item system where especially the crafting is as bad of a gambling sim as PoE taking into account the fracturing and waste of curency and time.

The devs have a lot to do to make this game live up the hopes of the ,still very small, fan group.

Ps: Comparing LE to Wolcen? Idk man that is very low standard to be compared to. But if EHG goal is to be "better", guess they achieved it, except for the graphics.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 23, 2020, 6:48:12 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:

That is huge what you just said and looks like slight denial and fanboyism.

Ehhhh... Kinda weird to call their Community Manager a fanboy don't you think? :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Fine, Sarno's not a fanboy -- he's a SHILL!

Ooh sick burn.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Is it being a shill if you're just employed by them? I've always felt like that term required being some sort of external person whose paid for the shilling.
"
j33bus wrote:
Is it being a shill if you're just employed by them? I've always felt like that term required being some sort of external person whose paid for the shilling.

Of course it's not (was the capitalised word too subtle to express sarcasm?), but the word I'd actually use would probably be RBSed. Think blinged-out walking sticks, extravagant coats and mouth grills...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info