[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

"
Jes00jes wrote:
Shaper down, misleading title? I'm only semi sarcastic ☺️

Not sure what you mean - I completed multiple shapers in Delirium with this build. It's no shaper farmer, but let's get real - who is going to farm shaper in 3.11 :D

Thank you for all the love. Gonna be a good league folks. <3
This is going to be my build for 3.11. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for putting so much time and love into the build!
Nice guide dude ! I will try it as an unusual league starter I'm HYPED !
Very nice, I'll be starting this build in harvest. Any early tips on running a champion version of this?
"
jhonnyot wrote:
Very nice, I'll be starting this build in harvest. Any early tips on running a champion version of this?

It's never been attempted! If I were going to try it, I would consider a Rumis and a the Red Nightmare jewel to get more block. Maybe more leech too. It's a tradeoff between more damage and defenses.

Please try it on Champion and report your results!!
Just got home from work, cant wait to play this build!
Super interested with this. I get really bad RSI playing PoE so having my movement skill also being my clear and boss killing skill is super attractive to me.

Did try loading your work in progress pastebin though and it failed to load to my PoB, whereas your other pastebin did work fine, not sure why.
"
Did try loading your work in progress pastebin though and it failed to load to my PoB, whereas your other pastebin did work fine, not sure why.

I got the same error, so I put in "Scarfuncle" and it loaded it no problem for me.

I am only level 30 and I can def see the fun and power this build has.
Great! Once you ascend, it gets about 50% stronger. By the time you get 50% block and the Primatic Eclipse (3g) it gets another 50% stronger. Impale needs fast attacks, so anything you can do to get attack speed in these early levels.
I noticed under leveling you have uniques listed. How does someone farm those? I'm new

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info