-

"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
so i wasted like 21 ex for some items already and i barely do yellow maps
im gonna say it
this build sucks
0 dmg in yellow maps with +1 arrow quill 6L caracass same 2 cluster jewels you got
im getting oneshoted with immortal call 3.47 duration 3 endurance charges
your build sucks thats the truth i came here from an agnostic arc archmage 13k mana i was ONESHOTING CONQUERORS ALMOST and now i cant do them
i was tanking brine's king tides DPS with full hp/mana and now i cant take a hit from him cuz i die
your f build wasted my money delete this build.
id rather go minion build than this sht.

Can you un-private your profile? I'd like to see this "21ex" of gear that isn't doing anything in yellows...
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
im gonna say it
this build sucks
0 dmg in yellow maps with +1 arrow quill 6L caracass same 2 cluster jewels you got
your build sucks thats the truth i came here from an agnostic arc archmage 13k mana i was ONESHOTING CONQUERORS ALMOST and now i cant do them
i was tanking brine's king tides DPS with full hp/mana and now i cant take a hit from him cuz i die

trolling?

i've cleared every content in the game (maven, the feared, etc) on this build
"
spartanreborn wrote:
I'd like to see this "21ex" of gear that isn't doing anything in yellows...
Smells like RMT to be honest, last time I saw a guy who said he spent 50ex on a build just bought overpriced shit and if I added all the useful things across the gear it was probably worth like 3-5ex, rest was thrown out of the window because RMTers never know how to budget and prio upgrades.

"
santi1203 wrote:
What about Eternal Suffering Notable on Medium cluster jewel? Is it going to broke withering stacking from blast rain / totems?
If you have wither totem it shouldn't affect it as it already applies a stack with each tick.

If you use withering touch with attack like blast rain, then it should go from 25% chance per hit to 75% chance per hit until 5 stacks of wither and back to 25% chance when above 5 stacks.

It should stack like this since it supposedly stacks additively with glorious vanity node that also gives +25% chance to wither on hit and abhorrent interrogation harvest gloves.

"
Pukkertje wrote:
Are the jewel cluster passive points not showing up on PoB/on your profile? I see that you have around 35 unspent passive points and was wondering where these need to go
If you import someone's character to POB clusters aren't filled by default you have to put them yourself.

"
MillenniumDH wrote:
I honestly think I should just ditch Ranger and go Trickster at this point...
In Heist I was doing double the damage AND had better survivability ON TOP OF not requiring mana flask piano as Trickster for the amount of investment I did on this Pathfinder...
Tbh can someone tell me where does this mythical amazing defenses of Trickster come from? Just ghost shrouds / ES?

Because you will always have lower life since Trickster starting nodes don't offer any life. The extra dodge was removed. Patient Reaper can be simulated with cinderswallow / brush with death cluster node for a similar effect and anyway only helps while mapping, not on bosses. Idk, I heard the same from the guy who made the Trickster thread, basically "fuck it, I'm rerolling back from Deadeye / PF to Trickster because it's miles better". I can understand personal preferences and tastes, but there's this widespread belief "Trickster is just better defensively" and I wanna know why and how.
This build is not bad by any means, quite the opposite, but it does require some investment for sure, especially because it blew up in popularity this league. I have 10ex invested and I do good damage, but still ocasionally die to one shots from maven buffed bosses and metamorphs.

The problem is there are outliers that requiere almost 0 investment like minion builds that can do what this build on 15ex+ can.

Edit: Also, disclaimer, I'm fairly new to the game, so somebody that is faster at progressing in the endgame and at making currency will probably havea much better experience than me, but it's been fairly smooth for me with this build.
Last edited by idkwat on Jan 25, 2021, 5:06:14 PM
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
im gonna say it
this build sucks

Don't use quill rain if you want to do real endgame. get a +gems bow for 6-7 ex and you'll be much better off. You can get + arrow from quiver and helm enchant, u dont need more than 1 if u have 25 radius.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 25, 2021, 5:10:28 PM
Would a +5 bow be better than a +1 additional arrow quill rain later on?? Or will a +1 quill be always better for overall damage?
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
I honestly think I should just ditch Ranger and go Trickster at this point...
In Heist I was doing double the damage AND had better survivability ON TOP OF not requiring mana flask piano as Trickster for the amount of investment I did on this Pathfinder...
"
Viktranka wrote:
Tbh can someone tell me where does this mythical amazing defenses of Trickster come from? Just ghost shrouds / ES?

Because you will always have lower life since Trickster starting nodes don't offer any life. The extra dodge was removed. Patient Reaper can be simulated with cinderswallow / brush with death cluster node for a similar effect and anyway only helps while mapping, not on bosses. Idk, I heard the same from the guy who made the Trickster thread, basically "fuck it, I'm rerolling back from Deadeye / PF to Trickster because it's miles better". I can understand personal preferences and tastes, but there's this widespread belief "Trickster is just better defensively" and I wanna know why and how.

More evasion and ghost shrouds are still broken. Whenever i play another ascendancy i get reminded that i can get hit. Sitting at 5k+ hp and ~1k es, the only deaths im having atm is if i fail a boss mechanic, like Maven memory game etc... Can get up to 2k es with a doryani's timeless jewel. Could also use a belt with life and %life and get an even higher hp/es pool.

Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 25, 2021, 5:24:11 PM
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Would a +5 bow be better than a +1 additional arrow quill rain later on?? Or will a +1 quill be always better for overall damage?

Even if you have +10 arrows on your gear, you are not benefiting from all of them. You need max +2 arrows on your gear depending on your radius. You can get that from a quiver and helm enchant.
"
Even if you have +10 arrows on your gear, you are not benefiting from all of them. You need max +2 arrows on your gear depending on your radius. You can get that from a quiver and helm enchant.

No, I meant +5 to toxic rain levels bow.. like +1 socketed gems, +2 socketed bow gems, and +1 strength gems bow.. Would that be better than a quill rain with a "Bow Attacks fire an additional arrow" implicit? Or will a quill rain with the aforementioned implicit be always better?? Is there a cutoff where a bow with additional levels to toxic rain will be better than a quill rain with +1 additional arrow?
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"

No, I meant +5 to toxic rain levels bow.. like +1 socketed gems, +2 socketed bow gems, and +1 strength gems bow.. Would that be better than a quill rain with a "Bow Attacks fire an additional arrow" implicit? Or will a quill rain with the aforementioned implicit be always better?? Is there a cutoff where a bow with additional levels to toxic rain will be better than a quill rain with +1 additional arrow?

A + level bow will alwas be better unless you need the +1 arrow to hit the next pod breakpoint. But as i said before u can get +arrow from quiver and helm enchant, which will get you up to 7 pods. You wont hit the radius to make use of the 7. So basically u need +1 arrow on one or two pieces of gear,depending on your radius.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 25, 2021, 6:03:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info