-

Is it something where you have to copy and paste each stat individually? That may be my issue, I was looking for a blanket copy option for all of it.
"
Seminole79 wrote:
Is it something where you have to copy and paste each stat individually? That may be my issue, I was looking for a blanket copy option for all of it.

Unfortunately yes, you have to copy and paste it manually. I am not affiliated with PoB so I don't really know how to implement those kind of stuff into a google spreadsheet
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Got it. Thanks for your help!
Man I'm so glad I leaguestarted this build. My gear is getting pretty crazy good and I'm just having so much fun running around in fairly juiced single deli orbed cemeteries.

On that note, the new boots basetype with -10% movement speed but 40% increased recovery rate for movement skills is absolutely amazing. My dash cooldown is down to 0.75 seconds now.

If anyone is interested I can post some clips, but only if @Remicaster1 allows it.
Sometimes stream over at ttv/Syfer3k
Have a stupid question... can someone look at my character and see why I’m not blinding mobs?

I’ve gotten to level 95, and haven’t seen the blind effect on mobs yet....my friends joined my party and I see mobs get that blind debuff over them....I can’t figure out why I can’t see it playing solo.

I’m in sand stance and for sure.
I have a question. If i dont have any additional arrows anywhere does broadside add damage or is it for when i get more arrows. Wonder if i should upgrade one of the large clusters i got on day 1 or just keep playing and farming money.
"
I have a question. If i dont have any additional arrows anywhere does broadside add damage or is it for when i get more arrows. Wonder if i should upgrade one of the large clusters i got on day 1 or just keep playing and farming money.

Broadside is for increasing the AE radius. The higher the radius the more likely pods exploding will overlap their explosions. I think the minimum you need is like 25 to get at least 4 overlapping guaranteed, 27-28 will start getting that magical 6 overlap. Broadside will push into that 27+ range.

Open the Calcs tab in PoB, select Toxic Rain and in the Skill type-specific section at the bottom is the radius number.

"
crzytimes wrote:
Have a stupid question... can someone look at my character and see why I’m not blinding mobs?

I’ve gotten to level 95, and haven’t seen the blind effect on mobs yet....my friends joined my party and I see mobs get that blind debuff over them....I can’t figure out why I can’t see it playing solo.

I’m in sand stance and for sure.

The blind graphic for flesh and stone is different to the usual blind effect. Assuming you're not using an MTX, the blind looks like sand over the heads of the mobs and is quite hard to see.

Also, I tried blast rain ballistas and I quite like it compared to wither totems. I feel it builds up wither stacks a lot more consistently on boss fights and the culling is super useful. I do feel it is worse in general mapping as the ballistas die a lot easier to mob aggro and blast rain has a lot more visual clutter than wither. However, definitely worth trying out if you don't like wither totems or not having MiA on your toxic rain.
i look thru some of the characters when u guys have the divergent immortal call, do u not link with CWDT anymore?
"
amkronos wrote:
"

Broadside is for increasing the AE radius. The higher the radius the more likely pods exploding will overlap their explosions. I think the minimum you need is like 25 to get at least 4 overlapping guaranteed, 27-28 will start getting that magical 6 overlap. Broadside will push into that 27+ range.

Open the Calcs tab in PoB, select Toxic Rain and in the Skill type-specific section at the bottom is the radius number.

in my PoB, i only got 5 projectiles and 24 radius, how do i increase that? i have both large&medium cluster already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info