-

about corruption, i just 6L carcass, (and have my "save" setup with classic bow), is a difference between vaal orb or temple ?

not sure but i thing vaal give 1 coorupt, and temple could give twice or destroy item, but about don't know the % of different option.

"
laurent67 wrote:
about corruption, i just 6L carcass, (and have my "save" setup with classic bow), is a difference between vaal orb or temple ?

not sure but i thing vaal give 1 coorupt, and temple could give twice or destroy item, but about don't know the % of different option.

vaal gives a corruption and there is 1/4 chance of any of these will happen
- adds an implicit
- nothing happens
- adds white sockets
- bricks the item

meanwhile on temple it is
- adds 2 implicit
- nothing happens
- turns all 6 sockets into white colors
- bricks the item
- destroys the item

temple will give you a higher reward but also comes with a risk on gambling it. Vaal orb is safer but reward is significantly lower so does the risk.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
thx , must thing a bit before take decision xD

and if i vaal orb an item, could i try to corrupt it on temple? or it's lock ?
Last edited by laurent67 on Jun 27, 2020, 6:35:17 AM
"
laurent67 wrote:
thx , must thing a bit before take decision xD

and if i vaal orb an item, could i try to corrupt it on temple? or it's lock ?

you can't corrupt a corrupted item again
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Yo Remi just started min/maxing this build. It will come through im sure of it, just a question, do you still recommend dropping skitterbots for aspect of the spider?
"
Anthraxx13 wrote:
Yo Remi just started min/maxing this build. It will come through im sure of it, just a question, do you still recommend dropping skitterbots for aspect of the spider?

skitterbots > aspect of spider

but if you don't have enough reservation then stick with spider.

Why? Cus skitterbots have a longer range, damage increase is instant, doesn't need a ramp up and on top of that a chill which is spider slow.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Anthraxx13 wrote:

skitterbots > aspect of spider

but if you don't have enough reservation then stick with spider.

Why? Cus skitterbots have a longer range, damage increase is instant, doesn't need a ramp up and on top of that a chill which is spider slow.

Thank you dude, i can stil run skitterbots no problem just wanted to clarify.
Ah one more thing , which gem aside TR should i aim to vaal ?
May I just ask, it was said somewhere that pathfinder was more tanky than trickster, and I can get behind that but I was just wondering, this build doesnt have any life recovery apart from very good flasks right?
"
Chridian wrote:
May I just ask, it was said somewhere that pathfinder was more tanky than trickster, and I can get behind that but I was just wondering, this build doesnt have any life recovery apart from very good flasks right?

for life recovery part, since we scale flask effect and increased recovery from flask (via clusters), we have better recovery over time but not instant recovery unlike trickster where they can just straight up go for porkies. But other than that, especially on bosses PF will have better recovery cus perma flask means even all of your flask is out you still get them back, while it's not the case for trickster.

Reason why we are tankier than trickster is : we don't really get hit much, if we do get hit we will get a fortify & wind dancer which mitigates away like 40% of the damage away, 20% for shotgunned damage while trickster have none when their ghost shroud is gone (like if 10 hits connects, we will still have effectively 20% less damage taken for all 10 hits while trickster will take 7 full damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info