-

Hi ty for the detailed guide so far am having great time with the build and trying toxic rain seems fun so far.
Could you please update the new skill tree unless you already did and haven't notice it.

Thanks again for the great work.
Toxic Rain fires 1 additional Arrow its really that much better than additional spore enhance ?
Just wanted to point out that Misery Everlasting the new cluster notable can be found on the medium jewel with increased effect of curses, Wicked Pall And Misery everylasting are both on the 12% increased chaos damage large cluster jewel
Last edited by TheFriggenBest on Jun 22, 2020, 10:32:01 AM
I am new player, so I may sound dumb, but where can I find up to date passive tree? I am getting confused with missing talents.
"
Just wanted to point out that Misery Everlasting the new cluster notable can be found on the medium jewel with increased effect of curses, Wicked Pall And Misery everylasting are both on the 12% increased chaos damage large cluster jewel
Wow that's a nice find, yeah apparently they added new nodes that buff each type of elemental curse (fire / cold / lightning / chaos / physical) but there was nothing about it in the patch notes...

Thanks for info, tell us if you find anything else. :)

P.S. They seem to have added extra notables to auras but sadly nothing for this build, just grace / discipline / determination, purities and banners.
Right now I'm gonna run a wicked pall/misery everlasting 12% chaos damage large and then a wicked pall/eternal suffering medium cluster with 4%cdot multi. Eternal suffering applies withered stacks so currently I'm trying to find something to replace the totem link to gain more damage.
Last edited by TheFriggenBest on Jun 22, 2020, 2:32:33 PM
Is this viable for league start?
Asking because Carcass is expensive at start, also there's not 1 large cluster jewel available with those passives and will certainly be extremely expensive when anyone has found it.
How important are these? Can I comfortably farm maps especially without the increased area from Carcass or Large Cluster?
"
sporter26 wrote:
Toxic Rain fires 1 additional Arrow its really that much better than additional spore enhance ?
Which spore enhance? Isn't that for scourge arrow not toxic rain?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
sporter26 wrote:
Which spore enhance? Isn't that for scourge arrow not toxic rain?

Yeah yeah, my bad
We definitely need an update on the skill tree. Hope to hear from op soon! Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info