[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Update!

Hit lvl 95!

I was lucky to get watcher's with rare mod so i sold it for few ex.

Changes to the build:

40k armor without buffs! + awakened gems lvl 5 oh and ive failed to corrupt empower to lvl 4 ehhhhh.

If chaos res capped, this flask is life saver in tough situations

And small cluster with perma unnerve.

Done A8 Sirius uber Elder and other bosses deathless now im doing delve to try fighting with Aul :D

There is still room for a improvement like more damage or ES/Life but getting better items like rings or gloves is expensive af.

Still tho im having a blast playing this build!
Last edited by Mocarzi2 on Nov 9, 2021, 10:58:10 AM
"
Mocarzi2 wrote:
Update!

Hit lvl 95!

I was lucky to get watcher's with rare mod so i sold it for few ex.

Changes to the build:

40k armor without buffs! + awakened gems lvl 5 oh and ive failed to corrupt empower to lvl 4 ehhhhh.

If chaos res capped, this flask is life saver in tough situations

And small cluster with perma unnerve.

Done A8 Sirius uber Elder and other bosses deathless now im doing delve to try fighting with Aul :D

There is still room for a improvement like more damage or ES/Life but getting better items like rings or gloves is expensive af.

Still tho im having a blast playing this build!

looks fabulous!! great work!

Are you staying away from the Pain Attunement part of the build?
Hey @ChubbyPuppy,

I was quickly looking at your character so I may have missed it but how are you creating Arcane Surge against non Unique enemies? Arcane Heroism only procs against uniques.

We typically proc it via Arcane Adept but I don't see that in your large cluster jewel so you may be doing it a different way. I know in the beginning of the league you were getting it via a support gem in the Incinerate setup but I don't think you are doing it there any more.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 9, 2021, 1:14:05 PM
Ah you are right, I'm only proccing it against rares. I should try to fix that :D
@Mocarzi2 - 4 points to get unnerve seems a bit expensive

There's currently a 2EX glove that also has lightning and chaos resist that gives unnerve on hit. You can search for others if you are willing to juggle resists. You will lose armor but 4 points can give you a lot of DPS or protection

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/q9vB3LXsg
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Ah you are right, I'm only proccing it against rares. I should try to fix that :D

Not rares, only uniques I think. Just replace Practiced caster with Arcane Adept and that should cover you.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
@Mocarzi2 - 4 points to get unnerve seems a bit expensive

There's currently a 2EX glove that also has lightning and chaos resist that gives unnerve on hit. You can search for others if you are willing to juggle resists. You will lose armor but 4 points can give you a lot of DPS or protection

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/q9vB3LXsg

I need to check that gloves then and maybe with the right tweaking i could run Pain Attunement for more damage.. but finding better rings to compensate loss of resist and other stats on my belt will be a challenge so i think for now i'll stay with my current gear :D
Last edited by Mocarzi2 on Nov 9, 2021, 2:32:29 PM
Thanks for the reminder about arcane surge. I found this for 25C and the extra cast speed gave me another 4% DPS! :D

Oblivion Eye
Large Cluster Jewel
Item Level: 79
LevelReq: 54
Implicits: 3
{crafted}Adds 8 Passive Skills
{crafted}2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
{crafted}Added Small Passive Skills grant: 10% increased Spell Damage
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: 2% increased Cast Speed
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
1 Added Passive Skill is Practiced Caster
Note: ~price 25 chaos
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Nov 9, 2021, 2:39:32 PM
I was thinking about adding culling strike somewhere and somehow, any ideas?
"
Mocarzi2 wrote:
I was thinking about adding culling strike somewhere and somehow, any ideas?

I don't do whisper of doom, so in the Reckoning's hextouch second curse's slot I put culling strike. I honestly think culling + something like Ash, Frost and Storm can give equivalent or even better overall kill speed
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Nov 9, 2021, 2:46:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info