[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

If any1 have troubles i suggest to go Yomatowho way. He know things :)few changes and i feel much better now.
"
Yomatowho wrote:

I'm probably missing something, but why are you using gloves and weapons with hollow palm technique?
Last edited by machiavelli4711 on Sep 2, 2021, 4:36:03 AM
"
"
Yomatowho wrote:

I'm probably missing something, but why are you using gloves and weapons with hollow palm technique?

You can't use any weapons or gloves with Hollow Palm. That's what 'unencumbered' in jewel description means.

You basically slap mobs with your hands, monk style.
Last edited by Kilimandaros on Sep 2, 2021, 6:05:08 AM
"
Kilimandaros wrote:
"
"
Yomatowho wrote:

You can't use any weapons or gloves with Hollow Palm. That's what 'unencumbered' in jewel description means.

You basically slap mobs with your hands, monk style.

I know, that's exactly why I'm asking why anyone would use weapons / gloves *and* HPT, as Yomatowho is doing.
Doh. Comes from sloppy reading. Sorry. Checking his post now.

Its because of high attributes requirements. if u pick itemst they dont be equipped. it can be anything u just must add some attributes like int (in passive tree or jewelery) equip something at the edge of ur this attribute and later change this jewelery or refund passive point. Its simply prevent autoequiping items.
"
Badyll wrote:

Its because of high attributes requirements. if u pick itemst they dont be equipped. it can be anything u just must add some attributes like int (in passive tree or jewelery) equip something at the edge of ur this attribute and later change this jewelery or refund passive point. Its simply prevent autoequiping items.

Thanks for clearing that up. I deactivated auto-pickup in the game options, but this works as well.
Once again i would like to says thanx to velyna this build works great so far doing better then i ever have im still working on items and levels but i really do recommend it most fun and smoothest gameplay ever
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Once again i would like to says thanx to velyna this build works great so far doing better then i ever have im still working on items and levels but i really do recommend it most fun and smoothest gameplay ever

Awesome! Glad your having fun :)
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Made this my final build of the league, had a great time thanks a ton.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info