[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

question on getting 5 red 1 green on wild wrap. i seen in the faq that it mentions rolled 4 reds and then using vorici. so probably a dumb question, but what are the steps?

6 socket wildwrap first, then keep using chromes till u get 4 reds, and then use vorici and hope u land 2 white sockets?

how does it work with harvest? just hope for the "swap non red sockets to red" to pop up? does that harvest craft change ALL non reds or just a random amount of red sockets?

thank you
Last edited by godhand456 on Sep 19, 2021, 11:52:18 AM
"
godhand456 wrote:
question on getting 5 red 1 green on wild wrap. i seen in the faq that it mentions rolled 4 reds and then using vorici. so probably a dumb question, but what are the steps?

6 socket wildwrap first, then keep using chromes till u get 4 reds, and then use vorici and hope u land 2 white sockets?

how does it work with harvest? just hope for the "swap non red sockets to red" to pop up? does that harvest craft change ALL non reds or just a random amount of red sockets?

thank you

If in trade, non red to red should be cheap. If SSF probably what you described would be the way.
Looking for the build link for Path of Building community. All I see is the Pastebin data.
I'm sure I'm missing something real obvious here so apologies, but why so many shield nodes in the Leaguestart POB tree?

HPT means no shield right?

The leaguestart uses a weapon, if you already have the hollow palm jewel just path to an outer socket ASAP and skip to midrange PoB tree.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Sep 27, 2021, 12:57:46 PM
How do you deal with stun?
Looked the best I could through your guide but couldn’t find it.
So the big thing for 3.16 is the removal of Dodge, replaced with Dampening. We should handle this switch well, actually gaining some block and armour that Acrobatics currently takes away.

Expect the tree and cluster setup to change but I may not be able to update PoB before leaguestart if it isnt ready.

Most things should be in the same area of the tree.
I played a similar build this league, which I figured on my own. I later updated it following your guide and your build is definitely better, so thanks!

I would only add a few remarks:

1 - Pugilist works well when slotted in the socket near Supreme Ego and it's a cheap target for corruption if you want immunity to corrupted blood.

2 - A synthesised belt with increased dexterity implicit re-rolled using Deafening Essence of Sorrow can be much better than cyclopean coil and doesn't cost much. Mine isn't great at all but still beats uncorrupted cyclopean coil.

3 - Physical damage remains the weak point. Even with fortify, endurance charges or immortal call, it's far from enough to prevent one-shots from big physical hits. But 3.16 will change everything.

"
demonblaze0 wrote:
How do you deal with stun?
Looked the best I could through your guide but couldn’t find it.

You aren't immune to stun but you dodge and evade a lot. You also get a bit of chance to avoid stun and stun recovery here and there. In the end you very rarely get stunned.
Updated god PoB, will do the rest later. Looking good.
looking forward to give this build a spin again after 3 leagues :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info