[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Hello
I wanted to try ice crach hollow palm this league 3.15.
With all the nerf, I was not convinced of the choice of the raiders. To recover the nerf of the 20% of Hollow palm , I chose the gladiator with his 20% more ancestry. I took the points for block. Runs quite well, I prefer, the block defense is better than the dodge I find.

https://pastebin.com/Jx5phsPn
"
DarkenX wrote:
Could be coming from the Timeless Jewel? Still unsure how those things work, but I'm told it's wild, so could be 10% shock from that, somehow?

It's customary to type the benefits Timeless Jewels gives on the jewel itself in PoB, which she has done. The "literal god" PoB is missing the shock, so not sure where it's come from in the other one. Currently it's giving about 500k extra DPS for PoB purposes on the Endgame PoB.

I'm also not sure why, but the PoB is not using the medium cluster jewel she's recommending, rather it uses the Curse medium jewel with culling strike and +5% damage on cursed enemies. Not sure which version is up to date.
Trying to do this build but I'm struggling with 800+ Dex. It's like the damage is never going to be there even if I get to 1000+ Dex

The nerfs hit real hard. Fortify does less damage and I'm having to use Lifetap due to mana issues.

I was dying a lot so got a glorious vanity for overleech. Still dying a lot in yellows!

I made hollow palm builds in the past and they were always easy going, with 800 Dex I would have 1m DPS easily. Now? Not happening...
I think that the shock checked in POB comes from forgetting. Before 3.15 we obtained the shock of a jewel cluster. Now they have deleted this mod.

Regarding the lack of DPS, I looked at your character, it lacks the unique armor and the unique belt. With that it improves your dps (armor) and your defense (belt). Then look for a ring with frostbite curse, and review somewhat your tree compared to OP.
Last edited by Drax6661 on Aug 24, 2021, 6:54:44 AM
"
Twistx wrote:
Trying to do this build but I'm struggling with 800+ Dex. It's like the damage is never going to be there even if I get to 1000+ Dex

The nerfs hit real hard. Fortify does less damage and I'm having to use Lifetap due to mana issues.

I was dying a lot so got a glorious vanity for overleech. Still dying a lot in yellows!

I made hollow palm builds in the past and they were always easy going, with 800 Dex I would have 1m DPS easily. Now? Not happening...

What are u talking about, find my message at last page and u will see with proofs that this build is oneshot boss killer with really small budget(trust me u can't reach same dps with other at 20ex)

Im at 17m sirus dps at lvl 84 lol
Last edited by Yomatowho on Aug 24, 2021, 4:07:05 AM
"
Drax6661 wrote:
I think that the shock checked in POB comes from forgetting. Before 3.15 we obtained the shock of a jewel cluster. Now they have deleted this mod.

Yep.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hi Velyna, Amazing experience so far. It's my first time playing this build, I'm levelling via FrostBlades and it's so smooth. I've been playing SSF most of the league but I switched over to SC because of new time constraints so I have little currency. What would you suggest to upgrade to after the acts? Obviously, I understand capping the resistances is most important, but what unique should I aim for first?

Thanks for an amazing build.
Hi,

I kindly ask for some tips. DMG is ok maybe feel a little bit to low but my main pain is lack of def. I'm often nearly oneshooted and i have no idea how to change that. Maps arent juicy just standard t14-16 with alchorb. I miss something important maybe? Rally dunno. Thanks in advance.
"
Badyll wrote:
Hi,

I kindly ask for some tips. DMG is ok maybe feel a little bit to low but my main pain is lack of def. I'm often nearly oneshooted and i have no idea how to change that. Maps arent juicy just standard t14-16 with alchorb. I miss something important maybe? Rally dunno. Thanks in advance.

As far as my experiences have gone, the build is meant to be pretty "hit or miss" with being an Evasion/Dodge build. All you can do is crank out more evasion and life in the jewels you slot in, or try and get some health nodes on any clusters you socket in. Other than that, just keep moving and dodging mechanics as best you can.
Last edited by DarkenX on Sep 1, 2021, 12:07:54 PM
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Badyll wrote:
Hi,

As far as my experiences have gone, the build is meant to be pretty "hit or miss" with being an Evasion/Dodge build. All you can do is crank out more evasion and life in the jewels you slot in, or try and get some health nodes on any clusters you socket in. Other than that, just keep moving and dodging mechanics as best you can.

Thx a lot. Ill try do what u suggested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info