3.10 Low Cost Spark/EK Scion Herald Stack - CI - 2.5k ES Regen - All content viable

"
Prosecco wrote:
Btw for make this low budget build i spent 50 ex and i didn t finish.Clusters cost 5x 10exa and 4x 14exa.I think is not correct call it a low budget build.It's a pretty quite cheat guide it seem like u wanna appear like the smart person that buy all 28 exa at 11 may,and now we are 24 may and your pieces cost 50 exa and 1 weeks ago the prices was similar.

I'm not sure what you're insinuating with this statement, but I bought an entire set from nothing the day I made the build. The price went up for the important bits, yes.

If you can't buy them craft them.
I spent 200ex and built this and am struggling like crazy. My DPS is ok, not super great but I can't survive shit.

I am currently LVL 79 and using the following buffs:

Clarity
Zealotry
Herald of Purity
Herald of Ash
Herald of Thunder
Herald of Agony
Herald of Ice
Hatred
Wrath
Vitality
Discipline
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice

The ones I am not using are:

Malevolence
Precision
Haste
Aspect of the Avian

I have 107 mana left to cast spark with. I honestly do not see having enough mana to run more than one of those, I can only really do 2% more mana reservation reduction.

I have no where near the defenses that are in the mid range PoB and no where near the move speed (I know some of that comes from Avian and Haste but there is still a lot I can not account for) and I die fast if I am getting hit.

I really could use some advice. Feel free to check my profile or import to PoB and please help me make this build work. I sold everything I had on all my other toons to build this as I thought Herald Stack build are the best this league.

Toon name: SimplImmortalScion

Thanks!!!
I'm insinuating nothing.I choised your build i try to follow it becouse u say LOW BUDGET,you wrote in note 28 exa,next time is better in next guide that you write 28/50 exa.I think it's more correct.If u are lucker,pro or a genious that can spend only 28 exa,i think is correct put a range of price.I miss 3 pieces and i spent already 50 exa 2 week after u.And i remember 1 week ago prices was similar to now.Cluster heldary 2 exa,cluster replenish 3/3.5 exa.If i must craft items then it's a sort of random.If u say 28 exa for me is 28/30 max 32 exa not the double.This is what i think sorry for my english.
Last edited by Prosecco on May 25, 2020, 11:46:15 PM
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I spent 200ex and built this and am struggling like crazy. My DPS is ok, not super great but I can't survive shit.

I am currently LVL 79

Level 79 is your main issue, Herald stacking builds rely heavily on passive points and generally don't get enough to fully function until nearly level 90 when they can fit in all the cluster jewels.

Your passive tree also needs to be re-prioritized a little to help you get to that point earlier. Respec out of that 6% aura effect node on the Sovereignty wheel and pick up Reduced Mana Reservation next to the CI keystone. Then respec out of those two ES/mana nodes and that jewel socket below the Sovereignty wheel. Use those six spare points to fit in as many of your remaining Cluster jewels as possible.

Swap your Endbringer for a Heraldry. Out of your cluster jewels, Heraldry and Replenishing Presence jewels are the highest priority. Endbringers are not required at all for the build to function, they merely provide damage. So save those cluster jewels for last. By level 85 or so you should have enough cluster jewels for the build to actually start working.

I personally spammed normal Breachstones until level 84-85 before hopping into red maps. By then, the build felt comfortable despite me missing some Endbringers and the Malevolence and Avian auras.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

I am currently LVL 79

Level 79 is your main issue, Herald stacking builds rely heavily on passive points and generally don't get enough to fully function until nearly level 90 when they can fit in all the cluster jewels.

Your passive tree also needs to be re-prioritized a little to help you get to that point earlier. Respec out of that 6% aura effect node on the Sovereignty wheel and pick up Reduced Mana Reservation next to the CI keystone. Then respec out of those two ES/mana nodes and that jewel socket below the Sovereignty wheel. Use those six spare points to fit in as many of your remaining Cluster jewels as possible.

Swap your Endbringer for a Heraldry. Out of your cluster jewels, Heraldry and Replenishing Presence jewels are the highest priority. Endbringers are not required at all for the build to function, they merely provide damage. So save those cluster jewels for last. By level 85 or so you should have enough cluster jewels for the build to actually start working.

I personally spammed normal Breachstones until level 84-85 before hopping into red maps. By then, the build felt comfortable despite me missing some Endbringers and the Malevolence and Avian auras.

TY, I will work on some of this. I do not need any more Heraldry though, I am already at 1% on herald reservation and it will not go lower.

*EDIT* I did what you said for the most part and now have all my clusters in place and set up. The herald skills no longer require mana reserve and my DPS is much higher. I can also now cat every buff on me, although I only have 75 mana unreserved, seems to work anyways. She just hollers at me every now and again. Also, thanks for the tip on the breachstones, I ran a bunch and got some levels out of it.
Last edited by SimplPrimate on May 26, 2020, 9:01:52 AM
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

I am currently LVL 79

TY, I will work on some of this. I do not need any more Heraldry though, I am already at 1% on herald reservation and it will not go lower.

*EDIT* I did what you said for the most part and now have all my clusters in place and set up. The herald skills no longer require mana reserve and my DPS is much higher. I can also now cat every buff on me, although I only have 75 mana unreserved, seems to work anyways. She just hollers at me every now and again. Also, thanks for the tip on the breachstones, I ran a bunch and got some levels out of it.

I apologize I was at work and just got around to seeing this.

The level was definitely your issue, Scrambled has gotten the hang of the build and seems to understand it very well, I would take the advice that he posts as solid and worthwhile.

For your mediums the priority is Heraldry/Purposeful and Replenishing/Purposeful. You want Heraldry until your heralds are all free.

"
Prosecco wrote:
I'm insinuating nothing.I choised your build i try to follow it becouse u say LOW BUDGET,you wrote in note 28 exa,next time is better in next guide that you write 28/50 exa.I think it's more correct.If u are lucker,pro or a genious that can spend only 28 exa,i think is correct put a range of price.I miss 3 pieces and i spent already 50 exa 2 week after u.And i remember 1 week ago prices was similar to now.Cluster heldary 2 exa,cluster replenish 3/3.5 exa.If i must craft items then it's a sort of random.If u say 28 exa for me is 28/30 max 32 exa not the double.This is what i think sorry for my english.

Look at the section titled Driving the Price down further, it mentions options that you can pursue to drive the price down further and maintain the budget. The tailwind boots are a bonus that you don't 100% need at the beginning of the build.
"
Spazmatazz wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

The level was definitely your issue, Scrambled has gotten the hang of the build and seems to understand it very well, I would take the advice that he posts as solid and worthwhile.

For your mediums the priority is Heraldry/Purposeful and Replenishing/Purposeful. You want Heraldry until your heralds are all free.

Thanks for the info. My heralds are now free even without that extra Heradry since I have a ton of 1% corrupted jewels. Now I can cast everything, although I only have enough mana to cast once, doesnt seem to hurt anything though. She just hollers at me she has nothing left to give every once in a while lol
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
Spazmatazz wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

Thanks for the info. My heralds are now free even without that extra Heradry since I have a ton of 1% corrupted jewels. Now I can cast everything, although I only have enough mana to cast once, doesnt seem to hurt anything though. She just hollers at me she has nothing left to give every once in a while lol

That's fine, your mana regen from the super buffed up clarity takes care of everything :)

How is the clear now? Is it running better?
"
Spazmatazz wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

That's fine, your mana regen from the super buffed up clarity takes care of everything :)

How is the clear now? Is it running better?

Ya its a lot better, I made it to wave 19 of a Simulacrum before I got owned and other than that ran a ton of beachhead maps until I got lvl 90.

I was able to get the jewel socket back, along with a couple other things to add a boost to auras and shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info