3.10 Low Cost Spark/EK Scion Herald Stack - CI - 2.5k ES Regen - All content viable

Do you have recommended skill tree for EK?
Man i have 1 question. Why we can's use purity of elemente and we use 3 purity ?
Thx.
purity of elements doesn't give you over cap resistance, the other 3 do. so you end up with 82/86/92 resistance or something instead of just 75%
Thanks for the build guide!
I have completed budget setup with less than 20 ex spent on this build, manage to run all aura from guide and also sqeeze in vitality for super fast es regen.
90/90/90/100 all res caped with 7k es, 45k es regen per sec is just so deep in survivality.

I think it is also due to the end of league that many herald build is putting gear on sale, very lucky to try out before it gets nerfed.

For those having survivality problem, you need to get rid 3 heraldry med clusters and exchange to purposeful harbinger with pur might, pure aplitude and pure guile, it will grant you instant cast for all heralds and 3 res if you have gotten mana reserved for all gears and jewels from build guide. Also take note that you do not have to get es/mana reserved jewel,+int will also increase es pool and it is like 20-30c each only. You will also get to run vitality without problem and left with 160-180 mana
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 31, 2020, 1:06:31 AM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Thanks for the build guide!
I have completed budget setup with less than 20 ex spent on this build, manage to run all aura from guide and also sqeeze in vitality for super fast es regen.
90/90/90/100 all res caped with 7k es, 45k es regen per sec is just so deep in survivality.

I think it is also due to the end of league that many herald build is putting gear on sale, very lucky to try out before it gets nerfed.

For those having survivality problem, you need to get rid 3 heraldry med clusters and exchange to purposeful harbinger with pur might, pure aplitude and pure guile, it will grant you instant cast for all heralds and 3 res if you have gotten mana reserved for all gears and jewels from build guide. Also take note that you do not have to get es/mana reserved jewel,+int will also increase es pool and it is like 20-30c each only. You will also get to run vitality without problem and left with 160-180 mana

Excellent suggestions, I'm glad you're enjoying the build and were able to crush my budget margin!

If you have a PoB for your setup for 20 exalts would you be willing to post it here?
So I'm currently playing the Guardian version of a herald stacker with Arc, currently 98 and trying to get to 100, but I still seem to get one shot by a random pack every few hours either in delve around 400 depth or in a juiced T16.

This is my build so far.

https://pastebin.com/yzeyVSz7

Would I gain anything from switching over to the CI Scion version or would it not make much difference, and instead I've hit the stage where any upgrade now is going to cost anywhere between 50-100ex per item?
Hey there,
So I've put together this build. The DPS seems good, but I'm having trouble with surviving. Am I missing some form of leech/regen? I have around 5k es and oneshots aren't a huge problem, it seeems that I die becuase my es does not regen very quickly. I'm running all the auras in the guide except haste, and am missing the Maligaro's gloves. Can someone take a look at my profile and help me out? Do I need some clusters with PH and replenishing? Thanks!
"
kevduf2000 wrote:
Hey there,
So I've put together this build. The DPS seems good, but I'm having trouble with surviving. Am I missing some form of leech/regen? I have around 5k es and oneshots aren't a huge problem, it seeems that I die becuase my es does not regen very quickly. I'm running all the auras in the guide except haste, and am missing the Maligaro's gloves. Can someone take a look at my profile and help me out? Do I need some clusters with PH and replenishing? Thanks!

If you don't have any at all you definitely need one or two, that's where the majority of your regeneration is coming from.
1. Do you have a separate passive tree for the ethereal knives version ? since you can't put the threshold jewels in the same spot.

2. What pantheons do you use?

Thanks, great build.
I put it where the might of the meek is, you wind up losing 2% mana reservation though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info