[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
Carnophage888 wrote:
Ahh, thank you so much for the clarification, Razzenit. That makes a lot of sense and saving points is a win in my book! This build is certainly hungry for them. I will be working towards these changes.

As another perhaps, noobish question -- why doesn't this build have a flask that gets rid of bleeding?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hey, the build has enough phys damage reduction and regeneration to deal with most bleed sources. That said, if your character does not have max phys damage reduction and replenishing presence (which adds a lot of regen), might still be a good idea to run some anti-bleed flasks :)

Hope this helps!

Glad the build worked out for you![/quote]

An additional feedback here is that I lost the armour while switching to CI and had to add granite flask to make phys damage reduction cap (only needed for phy bosses I guess). [/quote]

Hi, thanks for the feedback! I think you lose armour because you are no longer reserving life (which you would otherwise get from Radiant Faith). However, do you still get to 90% phys reduction with 3 endurance charges? Thanks![/quote]

In my case the endurance charges take it to 78%. I got no armour stats on gear, probably could help if we get armour on boots/belt (seen on belts). For now I am using a flask to be safe. The Dps is already huge scarifising a dps flask didnt matter much.
"
OblikZ wrote:
Hi Ewpew !

I've been starting herald with your build and now make enough currency to improve it, but I was wondering if you could take a look at my character and point me to the next direction maybe ! ? :)

Thanks !

Hey sure, can you share your POB? Also, feel free to come by the stream to share your POB so I can walk you through my suggested changes. Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/pp0H1YY0

can you give me some advices to improve more my build?
Made the build, and immediately in my first simulacrum with the build had a 5 passive voices drop, which paid for the build.
"
PoisonTurtle wrote:
https://pastebin.com/pp0H1YY0

can you give me some advices to improve more my build?

Hello! Sure - currently, I am at work but can take a quick look at your POB later tonight if that is ok?
yeah no problem, take your time and gl in your work :)
idk what to check in the configuration of pob, tooltip ingame i have 5-6m with flask and vaal activated, i can do simu with my gear?
Last edited by PoisonTurtle on May 20, 2020, 8:30:47 AM
"
PoisonTurtle wrote:
yeah no problem, take your time and gl in your work :)
idk what to check in the configuration of pob, tooltip ingame i have 5-6m with flask and vaal activated, i can do simu with my gear?

Hey man,

A few things i've noticed:
- You don't need passives near overcharge since you already get charge generation from Guardian Ascendancy
- I would fit in 2 more purposeful harbingers on your voices.. they are super critical to the build!
- If you want to keep the small cluster jewel, suggest you put it on jewel socket for one of the mediums
- Instead of taking insightfulness, you can take melding + energy from within
- If you need more survivability, try to get level 21 discipline. You can also get crystal belt with %increased energy shield

On whether you can do simu.. i'm not familiar with EK so I can't say for sure. But my budget character easily completes simus with 15ex budget.

Hope this helps!
i already changed the small cluster for purposeful, just waiting a few levels. already have 9 purposeful rn, and i will check the passives, thanks! with this build is worth using avian? or just if i use saqawal?
So... Smite. I see you have it. It adds a WHOLE lot of DPS when activated but I watched your videos and saw that you didn't even trigger it unless I missed it somehow.

Can you drop smite for something else or again am I missing how you're using it?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info