[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
Carnophage888 wrote:
Hello and thanks for the build. Just trying to get it together now and I had a quick question -- do you think you can get away with a 5L Shav's and leave out the Energy Leach or should I just be saving up for the 6L? I'm on console so prices are way more expensive and I'm trying to save some currency here.

Hey dude! Cool you are the first guy I've spoken to that is on console.. Thanks for checking out the guide! I think it should be ok :) energy shield leech doesn't add significant damage to the build!

Hope this helps!
"
PoisonTurtle wrote:
i can go with EK with that items, just chaning colour of shavs?

I'm not sure how good EK works with CoC, you might want to self-cast instead. And.. suggest you run it with a Ring of Blades jewel. You can find my suggestions for support gems in the 'Upgrade Options' section of the guide! Hope this helps
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:
Tried to get the CI to accomodate the current aura, not able to even with enlighten4, 15% reduce zealotry enchant onhelm. Looks like CI would need alot of 1% reduce mana gems! Could make it work with 7 1% reduced mana gems but without vitality. Could do t16 100% delirous with beyond. Howover, the damage loss is about 62% (30% spell + RF+ grand spectrums I sacrifised for 1% gems) which is huge! I am gonna go back to low life for now and enjoy the dps.

Hey, thanks for sharing these findings! Other ways you can explore to lower your mana reservation is to get Pure Might / Guide / Aptitude along with Purposeful Harbinger! Also, make sure your Saqawal's nest is max-rolled in terms of reduced mana reserved. But as you have rightly pointed out, you lose quite a bit of damage. I recommend making the switch when you reach the max breakpoint for CoC with awakened CoC gem. Hope this helps!

Best,
Ewpew

After some events I finally shifted back to CI version. I am at 10.07 aps with 52CDR. Not sure how much dps I lost but I thinks its still alright.
I have used: might of the meek (cheap implicit) and a total nine 1% implicit gems. I have a 15% zealotry enchant on helm. I can include all auras plus I have mana enough to add aspect of avian in future. Got some help from poe.ninja build.

You guide/comments were very useful. Cheers!

Glad the build worked out for you![/quote]

An additional feedback here is that I lost the armour while switching to CI and had to add granite flask to make phys damage reduction cap (only needed for phy bosses I guess). [/quote]

Hi, thanks for the feedback! I think you lose armour because you are no longer reserving life (which you would otherwise get from Radiant Faith). However, do you still get to 90% phys reduction with 3 endurance charges? Thanks!
Last edited by PoisonTurtle on May 18, 2020, 10:30:37 AM
Hey, not sure if this is correct or not but thought you might appreciate the feedback -- is the skill tree supposed to have Charisma shown as being taken? It's not on there, but seems like maybe it should be. I followed the tree listed and couldn't get all the auras going at once even though my gear is what's recommended. I checked your breakdown of reduced reservation sources and it seems that you likely ARE taking Charisma. Hopefully I'm not mistaken, apologies if so. Just figured you'd want to update the skill tree if this is the case. Thanks for the build!
"
Carnophage888 wrote:
Hey, not sure if this is correct or not but thought you might appreciate the feedback -- is the skill tree supposed to have Charisma shown as being taken? It's not on there, but seems like maybe it should be. I followed the tree listed and couldn't get all the auras going at once even though my gear is what's recommended. I checked your breakdown of reduced reservation sources and it seems that you likely ARE taking Charisma. Hopefully I'm not mistaken, apologies if so. Just figured you'd want to update the skill tree if this is the case. Thanks for the build!

Yes, you have to take Charisma. It is taken using an Intuitive Leap on the socket close to it. You could also just path to it and lose two passive points while you get the Intuitive Leap.
Ahh, thank you so much for the clarification, Razzenit. That makes a lot of sense and saving points is a win in my book! This build is certainly hungry for them. I will be working towards these changes.

As another perhaps, noobish question -- why doesn't this build have a flask that gets rid of bleeding?

Thanks in advance. :)
Hi Ewpew !

I've been starting herald with your build and now make enough currency to improve it, but I was wondering if you could take a look at my character and point me to the next direction maybe ! ? :)

Thanks !
"
Carnophage888 wrote:

Hey dude, you are right.. We should take Charisma and the 'Reduced Mana Reserved' passive next to it using 'Intuitive Leap'. I didn't know how to do it on PoePlanner. Will make that clear in the guide. Thanks for the feedback!
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
Carnophage888 wrote:

Yes, you have to take Charisma. It is taken using an Intuitive Leap on the socket close to it. You could also just path to it and lose two passive points while you get the Intuitive Leap.

Thanks for helping to respond, buddy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info