[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Did a deep-ish Aul at 850 or so depth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVy_4I_cw-w
Hey guys, im looking for a new build and this looks interisting. if i spent like 130ex on this build would i be afraid of any end game content? Im still on my league starter (ed) and didnt invest very much, just enough for awakener 8. Investing further in my current build doesnt make much sence because its super expensive without much benefit. i wanna do lot more damage while still beeing tanky ( i hate diing), especially i wanna farm T16+ 100% delirium maps which doesnt work out very well right now. Maybe you could give me a hint on which items i should priotize or something like that. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
"
dynameinert wrote:
Hey guys, im looking for a new build and this looks interisting. if i spent like 130ex on this build would i be afraid of any end game content? Im still on my league starter (ed) and didnt invest very much, just enough for awakener 8. Investing further in my current build doesnt make much sence because its super expensive without much benefit. i wanna do lot more damage while still beeing tanky ( i hate diing), especially i wanna farm T16+ 100% delirium maps which doesnt work out very well right now. Maybe you could give me a hint on which items i should priotize or something like that. Thank you.

Go aura stacker and forget about this build.
"
wuttenq wrote:

Well that was my first choice but its too expensive
"
dynameinert wrote:
"
wuttenq wrote:

Well that was my first choice but its too expensive

This is more expensive x)
hmm ok, so the answer to my question is no delirium maps doable with 130ex?
I am having a level 85 Scion and just over 100 ex to start this build. I know it is expensive and tough, but any estimation on what I can do with that budget?

Can I go A8 T16/ A8 Conquerors/ A8 Sirus/ A8 Full Deli T16 smoothly? Or at what budget should I be able to do these contents?
100ex is a good amount to target spending to make the build feel good. You can kill Sirus and whatnot no problem at that point as long as you spend and craft smart. You really should craft most of your gear and see what you end up with. You'll have some stuff bust / brick, but you can end up with better / more specific items without having to drop single massive currency outlays and you can sell the crafts you don't like as long as they're still useable / workable. Boots and gloves are probably the only things I wouldn't craft and would just try to snipe some things that fit with what you need resist / accuracy / move speed / tailwind wise. I would also just buy the large cluster jewels, but try to craft small clusters.

Edit: Also 100% delirium Kosis was tough. I was getting wrecked by him last week but I've made a bunch of upgrades since then, so I think my damage is there to just burn him down now. Going to give another one a try soon.
Last edited by clipset on Oct 18, 2020, 11:13:24 PM
"
clipset wrote:
100ex is a good amount to target spending to make the build feel good. You can kill Sirus and whatnot no problem at that point as long as you spend and craft smart. You really should craft most of your gear and see what you end up with. You'll have some stuff bust / brick, but you can end up with better / more specific items without having to drop single massive currency outlays and you can sell the crafts you don't like as long as they're still useable / workable. Boots and gloves are probably the only things I wouldn't craft and would just try to snipe some things that fit with what you need resist / accuracy / move speed / tailwind wise. I would also just buy the large cluster jewels, but try to craft small clusters.

Thank you for clarification. I have seen people in this comment section spending way more currency than me and they were saying they had to use their other char to do the Sirus, so I was worried that budget is not enough :)
Have no precise idea how much i've spent as i crafted most of my gear, probably something around 200ex including HH.
Can do all content, sirus, 100% delirious, rare heist (kek xD).
Even crossed a 100% delirious kosis without hh buff in the caves between the 2 burial chambers sections today, managed to kill him pretty easily.
Im actually 90% to level 99 and did it only mapping with some triple beyond and 100% delirium stuff with only 11K ES.

OP described it very well, you spend a lot at start to get a mediocre build, but you can get god mode if you keep going and upgrading :)

100ex is ok to start but you cant get the HH on this budget, not sure you can do delirium and beyond stuff without HH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info