[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

i have some gears to sell for the build if anyone wants an easy way to start the build instead of crafting everything. Pm me :)
Last edited by pandadarren on Oct 19, 2020, 1:50:11 AM
Hi looking for help with where to go now with my build... sitting at 8k ES/1200 int in hardcore at level 93 and i think I'm gonna die soon

Where the heck does the 18k energy shield come from?

POB: https://pastebin.com/kCHzHc42

or the website:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InkFathomInfiltrator/characters
"
Golgothzzz wrote:
100ex is ok to start but you cant get the HH on this budget, not sure you can do delirium and beyond stuff without HH.

I see. Ty. I wonder if HH would work well with Scion though, because OP did not mention any POB variant with Scion with HH. Should I start another character as Shadow?

Edit: From the above question, I wonder if any advantage/disadvantage Scion has over Assassin? If there are more disadvantages, I should really get a new Shadow character going
Last edited by Rat1aSu on Oct 19, 2020, 8:29:38 AM
Another quick question: how strong is a 21/20 anomalous Power siphon?
Hi guys,
Anyone tried this build in Heist league? Can i somehow start IT on 35ex? I just looking for some int stacking build with dmg :)

I tried pob it (scion, PB) with trade items And some crafts, but looks weak 8k es, average dmg 334k/ total 10m (i think IT s too low average.?)

Thanks much for reply, tips,pm, messages,
Last edited by TemnyMagic on Oct 19, 2020, 12:21:48 PM
Any tips on where I can go from here? I'm thinking a Watcher's eye with Crit Multi from precision to replace the Lethal Pride (10% to intimidate), as well as awakened gems to replace the regular ones.
Sitting on 10 041 ES and 1 563 INT at the moment. The damage feels somewhat okay but I don't feel tanky at all
All pointers appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/UnJETbXE
Last edited by Hovno on Oct 19, 2020, 12:35:03 PM
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
"
Golgothzzz wrote:
100ex is ok to start but you cant get the HH on this budget, not sure you can do delirium and beyond stuff without HH.

I see. Ty. I wonder if HH would work well with Scion though, because OP did not mention any POB variant with Scion with HH. Should I start another character as Shadow?

Edit: From the above question, I wonder if any advantage/disadvantage Scion has over Assassin? If there are more disadvantages, I should really get a new Shadow character going

HH works the same on scion xD, and btw im not talking about the HH/IL version of OP, just the regular POB but with HH. IMO HH is mandatory to do any very end game efficiently, and this is true for pretty much any build.

As for the character class i guess scion get attack speed and accuracy while assassin get crit / power charge / elusive / crit immune. I think with scion you have to go bottle of faith to get 100% crit, also assassin get lot of movement speed from ascendency.
"
Gamml0r wrote:

Not much, 21 gems are really strong on flat dmg per level gems, not so strong on % damage effectivness gems, just try on POB, you get maybe 1 or 2% dps thats all.
"
Golgothzzz wrote:
"
Gamml0r wrote:

Not much, 21 gems are really strong on flat dmg per level gems, not so strong on % damage effectivness gems, just try on POB, you get maybe 1 or 2% dps thats all.

Yeah no. 21 Power Siphon gives another projetile compared with 20 Power Siphon. And on a barrage setup thats a lot.
Alright I've always loved stat stacking builds and this build is no exception. I transitioned from the replica alberons poison build to this. This build is way safer, better sustain BUT it has way less single target than poison did. I am looking to push single target but I'm starting to struggle on what to upgrade. If there are any min-max guys around let me know if I'm missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info