[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Yeah, I‘m in a similar Situation (2060 Int or so if I go for max int instead of Headhunter), its just pretty hard to find upgrades at this point, there is a 40ex chest on trade with T5 flat int but other than that nothing really interesting. Kinda dont wanna start slamming Hunter orbs into temple gloves or buying the entirety of Spite essences on the market to maybe get a good set of boots.
I've been struggling to get this build to where it feels good enough damage and takniness wise, but I think I just crafted a pretty massive chest. Both int mods are T2 but I have the %attributes craft on, so still 14% int.

Hello folks, trying out this build but having huge damage issues. Would love some assistance! I have about 20 ex left to play with if anybody would be willing to take a look https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dylanisbad
My int stacker is Ktyasdf
Allright, this is rough, no offence.

I'm gonna keep throwing DPS numbers out, I use Sirus DPS on a 6link as a basis here (I use Damage on Full Life and Hypothermia as added Links on 6l), I found it to be a pretty good representation of overall "DPS-Ness".

The very first thing to do is fix some Gems. You are using Regular old Fork for the KB link, its not great as compared to Awaekened Fork and you want it replaced with Inspiration(/Hypothermia if you cant get your chest recolored) and use Anomalous KB. However this costs 1ex so that might have to be put on the backburner for now.

More importantly you are using Barrage (the attack) instead of Barrage Support for your PS link, fixing that mistake alone pushes your DPS from 150kto 500k.

Next step is fixing your accuracy, get yourself some +accuracy gloves with nice int, should be findable around 1ex, this pushes your DPS to 550k. Next step: Tranquility on amulet (1ex): DPS is now 640k.

Now before doing other investments: Just run a lot of heists or whatever it takes to reach level 90, I'm filling out the skill tree a bit, filling your clusters, adding the mana leech node and getting rid of the mana flask/clarity, etc. Replace the second Quicksilver Flask with a Diamond Flask, get a Cinderswallow Urn. All these changes (total 1ex for the urn) push your DPS to 1.3M.

Now gear upgrades.

Your coral ring is pretty bad, use that slot to fill out your resistances after all this is done.

Now onto your wand, there are currently crafted Imbued wands with the multimods described in the OP on trade for 4ex, they boost DPS by around 20%, definitely get them, just plugging in the first one I saw put your DPS to 1.6M DPS.

There are a bunch of other changes to make but I'll stop for now, this should increase your DPS by a factor of 3 or so with less than 10ex invested.

Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 16, 2020, 3:20:58 AM
Just a new update :)

Got a new Belt :

Bought the base with 14% int for 30c (pretty lucky) and just spammed a few Shrieking Essence of Spite + Catalysts on it, pretty happy with the outcome for my state of the build :)

Sitting at 2.5 mil Sirus DPS (PoB) and ~ 8,5k ES atm still cant kill Sirus on AW 8 so i just build a bosskiller for this (im not too good with his mechanics :))

But for the rest, T16 ezy pzy, AW8 Conquerers in 10-12 seconds (Drox takes a bit more :)) trying out some more juiced maps this weekend (most gems are normal and not awakened and not even all are lvl 20 xD)

Just a question, for me the Upgrade to Atziris Reflection is only making Minus on my stats (beside Res) ~70k +dps but loss of ~400 es and some other stats.
For Curses i have my flask so.. no need atm i think, or is there some keymechanik i didn't get until now?

Next upgrade i think is helmet and maybe Gloves, but the
are too good atm with the accuracy.

Any suggestion what my next upgrade priority should be?

Definitely a pretty decent belt, grats.

As far as reflection goes: Its simply a super solid shield, hitting resistances can become a bit of a pain once you get into the endgame of gearing the build, since we want most of our suffixes taken up by Attributes/Tailwind/%Attributes, 60 Int is huge, 6% MS and curse immunity is awesome QoL and a well rolled Reflection is not even that far off as far as pure ES is (Mine is sitting at 240 raw ES compared to the 300 of yours).

As far as upgrades go, I would probably prioritize Gloves>Transcendent Flesh>Finishing Wand>Jewels>Boots>Rings>Reflection.
First of all, thanks a lot for the Guide. I'm really enjoying it :)
I currently have 9.7k es and feel pretty Safe by now.
I'm wondering what my next Upgrades should be. A Lot of my items feel "half-assed", good but not great. And i Wonder where To start. New Wand? Watchers eye with ES on Hit and crit multi? Stack more int?
Have about 35ex to spend right now.

Any advice is much appreciated
Thanks
To give a rough ranking on what I would personally replace:

Finish Crafting the Wand -> craft or buy a synthesized belt with %int -> Roll some nice small clusters -> Get some Tailwind boots and potentially new gloves with AS -> Get some Awakened Gems -> Get a good WE -> Start working on other gear, as you said most of your gear is somewhere in the range of mediocre but you ideally want to know your resistance needs before upgrading to endgame gear. As a general tip I would advise to keep some clusters with good Resistances around, same with Jewels, makes switching gear around a lot less painful when you can just get, say, 30 Lighting Res on clusters if needed.
Amazing build, started with ~30ex, was enoough to farm T16 but was using my other toon to do sirus, i'd recommend starting with PS on 6 link for bosses and getting a pseudo 5 link on KB with gloves as the clear is good enough. Switching KB on 6 link only when you have enough gear. Im actually sitting at 20M 6L PS and a solid 10K ES, feels tanky enough to get level 100 and blasting threw maps.
HH is a nice addition as always tho, worth losing that 18% int imo :)

That helmet is making me feel all tingly, is that the one that popped up a couple of days for 74 ex or did you selfcraft it?

I'm kinda closing in on upgradeable stuff, here is what im working with:

Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:

Spoiler

Jewels:

Spoiler
(10% DD, 20% Fire Res Lethal Pride)

Big Upgrades left are Gloves and kinda wand/amulet, other than that I'm really unsure. Sitting at 15k ES, 15M ST DPS, 1850 Int with Headhunter, closer to 2200 with Synth Belt. Probably gonna next start dismantling the defensive gem setup in favor of some more DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info