[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Losing Tailwind is rough, at 1600 Int the boots lose me 5% DPS, 300ES and 19% MS compared to my 25% MS Tailwind boots with 32 flat int. Might be worth considering at 8/9 power charges but thats expensive as all hell
yea tailwind is too powerful to skip :/

i have a +1 power ring btw, and not using it for on this build. there are just better options for fraction of the price:

Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
PatrickFN wrote:
Hi, thanks for the Guide!

I never palyed a Wander, thats why i wanted to make one :)
I still dont have the currency to make my Character go BOOOM :(

im lvl 86 at the moment and the only thing i have invested in was the Wand (3 ex) and some budget rares (40-50c for all)

im Sitting at 6,7k ES and can clear t16 pretty oaky (4 Link KB)
Struggeling at Singletarget (6L PS) need 30 sec to a min for some t16 bosses).
I survive pretty good just die 1 or 2 times every 9-10 maps (okay fot this gear)

I know my Gear is shit and i need to invest a lot more to get to a good lvl of dmg :)

My Question is, what should i upgrade next so i atlest can kill t16 bosses in 5-10 sec?

im not player who aquires more than 20 ex a League because i dont play efficient, i play for fun so i dont always have the currency to play builds at theit full potential.

My goal for the Moment is to only clear t16 fast (inkl Bosses) for Sirus and the conqs i have my main Character ;)

Heres my Gear (its crap xD)

The Cluster jewels i have i lucky rolled with just 20c for both and atm they are doing their job:)

well if u want to cheat a bit, u can do what Cyrix1337 is doing: get a lethal pride with Akoya and convert Mind over Matter to Chainbreaker.

this will give you 6 rage per second, which means u can wait a few secs before boss and click berserk for a short but potent dmg boost
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Cool build! Swapped over from fireslinger to wander at level 79 (crystal belt req) and found it clears a lot better than slinger.

I found 4L KB (ele damage with attacks, GMP, pierce) clears T16's fine, but without 6L PS bosses take forever. I'm only at around 1M DPS on PS with 6L. So I was curious why you need the 6L KB, especially with ~20x as much damage? Is 6L KB only necessary to clear, say, late wave simulacrum/100% delirium?

Another question is playstyle for PS. It seems barrage encourages you to stay relatively close to the boss. Do you play up close, and then shield charge through to the other side to refresh fortify? Or is there a way to play further away?
"
efun wrote:

I found 4L KB (ele damage with attacks, GMP, pierce) clears T16's fine, but without 6L PS bosses take forever. I'm only at around 1M DPS on PS with 6L. So I was curious why you need the 6L KB, especially with ~20x as much damage? Is 6L KB only necessary to clear, say, late wave simulacrum/100% delirium?

Its the other way around, with 20 times the damage a 4 link PS will still do 7M or so DPS which is more than enough to kill anything in the game, worst case its pretty quick to do a gemswap from 4l PS to 6l PS. Having KB on a 6L gives Awakened Fork which massively increases clearspeed (thus means less time attacking and more time moving/looting) and having that extra bit of damage helps in killing (Beyond)Bosses in high Delirium without having to switch to PS.
"

well if u want to cheat a bit, u can do what Cyrix1337 is doing: get a lethal pride with Akoya and convert Mind over Matter to Chainbreaker.

this will give you 6 rage per second, which means u can wait a few secs before boss and click berserk for a short but potent dmg boost

Hey! :P

It's only cheating since you didnt think of it, eh? ;)

All good fun! <3
"
"
PatrickFN wrote:
Hi, thanks for the Guide!

I never palyed a Wander, thats why i wanted to make one :)
I still dont have the currency to make my Character go BOOOM :(

im lvl 86 at the moment and the only thing i have invested in was the Wand (3 ex) and some budget rares (40-50c for all)

im Sitting at 6,7k ES and can clear t16 pretty oaky (4 Link KB)
Struggeling at Singletarget (6L PS) need 30 sec to a min for some t16 bosses).
I survive pretty good just die 1 or 2 times every 9-10 maps (okay fot this gear)

I know my Gear is shit and i need to invest a lot more to get to a good lvl of dmg :)

My Question is, what should i upgrade next so i atlest can kill t16 bosses in 5-10 sec?

im not player who aquires more than 20 ex a League because i dont play efficient, i play for fun so i dont always have the currency to play builds at theit full potential.

My goal for the Moment is to only clear t16 fast (inkl Bosses) for Sirus and the conqs i have my main Character ;)

Heres my Gear (its crap xD)

The Cluster jewels i have i lucky rolled with just 20c for both and atm they are doing their job:)

Hey Thanks for the Tip, but when i read you answer i already tuned my character a bit :)

I changed my Tree a little bit and got some new Items with a bit more int and ES:

i siwtched to spellsinger with Snipers Mark.

Because i am missing a Enlighten 4 im not using wrath atm (i know not good idea) but for me it works

T16 Clear is still okay on the "6" Link KB , Singletarget gets better every upgrade <3.

Overall the changes got me from like 1.1 Mil SDPS to 1.9 SDPS and sitting around ~7k ES

Next Invest would be a douuble % Amulet after that i will get a better chest with More ES, int and maybe %int an some better rings with a bit more stats.

But still get onehit sometimes, any tips for that? or is just because i have to less ES?
"

Its the other way around, with 20 times the damage a 4 link PS will still do 7M or so DPS which is more than enough to kill anything in the game, worst case its pretty quick to do a gemswap from 4l PS to 6l PS. Having KB on a 6L gives Awakened Fork which massively increases clearspeed (thus means less time attacking and more time moving/looting) and having that extra bit of damage helps in killing (Beyond)Bosses in high Delirium without having to switch to PS.

True true, I guess there is a breakpoint (guessing around 6M dps PS on 6L) where it makes sense to swap to 6L KB. The build is obviously not optimized around mid-tier gear but I do find the wander to be a LOT better at both clear and single target compared to spellslinger, even with mediocre gear, so I'm just commenting on the mid-tier build viability --- I found the slinger 'leveling' build to be impossible to fight T12+ bosses, and the KB/PS to be totally passable as long as you have the int wand.

I think if I invested 5-10ex in the slinger it would obviously be better than wander, but, I figured I'd start investing in the wander earlier to build towards that.
Last edited by efun on Oct 7, 2020, 3:55:36 AM
"
Having KB on a 6L gives Awakened Fork which massively increases clearspeed (thus means less time attacking and more time moving/looting)

I forgot to comment on this, I'm using both pierce and GMP on 4L and it still feels solid. I thought awakened fork just swapped for pierce. I think dropping GMP and a pierce source (awakened fork is basically 1x extra pierce) would feel extremely bad, so I feel you on that.
Last edited by efun on Oct 7, 2020, 4:16:12 AM
Hi! I've just started putting this build together. I like it because it is unlike most builds I can dump a lot of currency into in that it actually has a ton of defense and still enough damage.

I had a question involving the cluster jewel selection you've made. . . where are we getting the chilled effect on enemies to enable snowstorm? I can't for the life of me find where the build would chill things. Might just be a derp on my side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info