[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Janbars wrote:
If I add spellslinger ele weakness to my auras, I am having less mana avaiable than it costs to cast kinetic blast..?
Also looking at the current assasin pob you've posted it also has the same issue of having only 44 mana avaiable when KB takes 81 to cast, and power siphon takes 29 mana to cast which wouldn't feel that smooth either when your mana pool isnt big enough for two casts.

Now looking at the video clip of for example sirus kill, there's clearly way more mana unreserved than it says on pob yet having the same auras.
Am I missing something or just being stupid?

Two things: You are missing an Enlighten for your Auras and the video is made pre spellslinger nerf (the mana reservation got increased in 3.12, the guide is not fully updated yet). With Enlighten 4 and a lvl 21 Spellslinger you should have enough mana to use KB. Personally I went away from the Spellslinger setup and just tossed my curse into the CWDT setup, it has good uptime on bosses and frees up a lot of mana (which opens up the possibility of Aspect of the Spider/Herald of Thunder/Flesh and Stone).
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 4, 2020, 2:58:36 AM
Hi, nice build, only problems with random physical hits and less recovery mod maps, here is my sirus a8 with not perfect gear - sirus kill
"
"
Janbars wrote:
If I add spellslinger ele weakness to my auras, I am having less mana avaiable than it costs to cast kinetic blast..?
Also looking at the current assasin pob you've posted it also has the same issue of having only 44 mana avaiable when KB takes 81 to cast, and power siphon takes 29 mana to cast which wouldn't feel that smooth either when your mana pool isnt big enough for two casts.

Now looking at the video clip of for example sirus kill, there's clearly way more mana unreserved than it says on pob yet having the same auras.
Am I missing something or just being stupid?

Two things: You are missing an Enlighten for your Auras and the video is made pre spellslinger nerf (the mana reservation got increased in 3.12, the guide is not fully updated yet). With Enlighten 4 and a lvl 21 Spellslinger you should have enough mana to use KB. Personally I went away from the Spellslinger setup and just tossed my curse into the CWDT setup, it has good uptime on bosses and frees up a lot of mana (which opens up the possibility of Aspect of the Spider/Herald of Thunder/Flesh and Stone).

The mana reservation of spellslinger is nered at this patch. So videos are with old slinger, now u will need enlighten 4 on auras to get that spellslinger in (if not, just hand cast mark on bosses or use it on cwdt setup)

Good news is... new Sniper's Mark curse is a-ma-zing ! i actually pogged when i first used it :D
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
uiq wrote:
Hi, nice build, only problems with random physical hits and less recovery mod maps, here is my sirus a8 with not perfect gear - sirus kill

gratz mate :) that is a really clean kill.

Huge p.dmg is always nasty, a bit mitigated on mapping with endurance charges but bosses hurt until u have too much ES to care about :)
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Okay, I'm at a bit of an impasse right now, sitting on 50ex of currency and super unsure on where to go from here, here is what I'm working with:

Spoiler

Have 11.5k ES, 1M KB in 6L, around 7M Sirus DPS in 6L (I switch the links for Sirus). Totally unsure on what to upgrade next, there are some 20ex pieces on trade right now that would give me 10% DPS or 600ES but that seems inefficient. (Lethal Pride is 5% double Damage, 10% fortify Effect)
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 5, 2020, 10:52:39 AM
Mapping is good, nice damage but i am dying 2-3 times every t16 map. 11k ES and yellow mobs can one-shot me if fortify is off. I know that my gear is not that great, but for 35ex+ this is squishiest build I've ever played by far.

How much ES do i need to be able to tank occasional hits from t16 trash mobs?=)

Last edited by Alexius12 on Oct 5, 2020, 1:42:07 PM
so i just made lvl 100 and am thinking about respeccing into this build. Have like 120-150 ex available but dont know if its worth to invest tbh

Vroom. Vrrroooom. Full-Life Shaper.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 5, 2020, 11:18:05 AM
Hi, thanks for the Guide!

I never palyed a Wander, thats why i wanted to make one :)
I still dont have the currency to make my Character go BOOOM :(

im lvl 86 at the moment and the only thing i have invested in was the Wand (3 ex) and some budget rares (40-50c for all)

im Sitting at 6,7k ES and can clear t16 pretty oaky (4 Link KB)
Struggeling at Singletarget (6L PS) need 30 sec to a min for some t16 bosses).
I survive pretty good just die 1 or 2 times every 9-10 maps (okay fot this gear)

I know my Gear is shit and i need to invest a lot more to get to a good lvl of dmg :)

My Question is, what should i upgrade next so i atlest can kill t16 bosses in 5-10 sec?

im not player who aquires more than 20 ex a League because i dont play efficient, i play for fun so i dont always have the currency to play builds at theit full potential.

My goal for the Moment is to only clear t16 fast (inkl Bosses) for Sirus and the conqs i have my main Character ;)

Heres my Gear (its crap xD)

The Cluster jewels i have i lucky rolled with just 20c for both and atm they are doing their job:)

https://prnt.sc/uu88y5

what do you guyz think about this replica inyia's slippers, are they any good or no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info