[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I have an imbued wand fractured with % fire damage, and I am curious what's the best way to go about getting level of all spell gems onto it? Nvm I used a corroded, shuddering, metallic, jagged fossil combination, and it was surprisngly easy to get level of all spell gems. It takes about 2-3 attempts on average.
Last edited by SenderHoN on Feb 10, 2021, 8:59:04 PM
Well, before getting a reply, I finished the +1 fire gem wand

In pob it seems like its Added fire > +1 fire gems > Fire to spells, but may be I'm still missing something.

"
SenderHoN wrote:
I have an imbued wand fractured with % fire damage, and I am curious what's the best way to go about getting level of all spell gems onto it? Nvm I used a corroded, shuddering, metallic, jagged fossil combination, and it was surprisngly easy to get level of all spell gems. It takes about 2-3 attempts on average.

U can use a 4-slot resonator with these fossils: jagged, metallic, corroded, shuddering. I think its a pretty known way to force +1 spell gems on wands. Expensive, but you should get it within like 10 tries.
"
gottypro wrote:
Well, before getting a reply, I finished the +1 fire gem wand

In pob it seems like its Added fire > +1 fire gems > Fire to spells, but may be I'm still missing something.

If you go for min/max pick t1 fire % dmg, +1 ALL gem levels and t1 flat added fire damage.
Hi!
Just switch to this build and I'm having troubles with single target damage. started the build with not that high budget, I think I got the required gears. Would appreciate the help. Thank you.

POB link.
https://pastebin.com/71B0g3z6
"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi!
Just switch to this build and I'm having troubles with single target damage. started the build with not that high budget, I think I got the required gears. Would appreciate the help. Thank you.

POB link.

As far as I can see your wand needs an upgrade, your level is probably too low, so no 2nd cluster and not enough tankiness. Unfortunately leveling with this build in its minimum form is not really possible as you will be one shot quite a lot. The bare minimum version doesnt really work. This build is not really fun until you pumped at least 50 to 60 Ex into it. (if you start from scratch).
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 11, 2021, 5:32:44 AM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi!

POB link.

As far as I can see your wand needs an upgrade, your level is probably too low, so no 2nd cluster and not enough tankiness. Unfortunately leveling with this build in its minimum form is not really possible as you will be one shot quite a lot. The bare minimum version doesnt really work. This build is not really fun until you pumped at least 50 to 60 Ex into it. (if you start from scratch).

just out of curiosity, what are you able to do with your gear level? how is survivability? can you do delirious maps?
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi!

POB link.

just out of curiosity, what are you able to do with your gear level? how is survivability? can you do delirious maps?

I messed up my wand a bit so currently it looks like this:

I can do T16, even delirious, but I cant kill any bosses within a reasonable timeframe. You cant facetank at this level (even non-delirious bosses) and therefor you have to run and gun and try to keep distance. That unfortunatly means that you lose most of the detonate dead damage. Without the Bottle of Faith it was even worse.

I can hardly use righteous fire as this means I will lose 30% of my energy shield and have to stop to cast it. This often ends in another death

I die a lot because there is a lot that will kill you with this build. Silence will kill you, any kind of stun (like frozen) will kill you, lots of ritual debuffs will kill you, there are random oneshots as I only have 8500 ES. Alll of this can be countered but that either costs a lot of Ex or you have to sacrifice something else.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 11, 2021, 6:12:25 AM
"
VigorDracul wrote:

I can do T16, even delirious, but I cant kill any bosses within a reasonable timeframe. You cant facetank at this level (even non-delirious bosses) and therefor you have to run and gun and try to keep distance. That unfortunatly means that you lose most of the detonate dead damage. Without the Bottle of Faith it was even worse.

I can hardly use righteous fire as this means I will lose 30% of my energy shield and have to stop to cast it. This often ends in another death

I die a lot because there is a lot that will kill you with this build. Silence will kill you, any kind of stun (like frozen) will kill you, lots of ritual debuffs will kill you, there are random oneshots as I only have 8500 ES. Alll of this can be countered but that either costs a lot of Ex or you have to sacrifice something else.

ty for elaboratin! this sounds pretty disheartening. if you dont have huge budget, the build seems to not perform very good.
Are we using any divergent gems?
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
VigorDracul wrote:

ty for elaboratin! this sounds pretty disheartening. if you dont have huge budget, the build seems to not perform very good.

I dont want to generalize this as it may work but unfortunately it didnt work for me this time. (First time, since I started playing, that I didnt have a single useful or expensive drop the whole league :))But I like challenges, I had more than enough time with uber builds in the past so if you have a high frustration tolerance or are lucky with some crafting options it will work.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 11, 2021, 7:27:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info