[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I have been working on this build but I'm confused, people are mentioning 2x reserv rings but OP only has one and I'm able to do it with one. Am I missing an aura or something?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/GDnDT7Ux

I crafted a wand today and would ask if you consider this Mirror Tier for this build if divined up with white Sockets?

"
Ass4rad wrote:
I crafted a wand today and would ask if you consider this Mirror Tier for this build if divined up with white Sockets?

I don't see how it would be. With harvest you can craft these yourself for less than a mirror.
"
Ass4rad wrote:

If you can replace Add fire damage to spells by t1 %increased spell damage or T1 %increased fire damage, bring maximum power to this build.
Your wand is 90% close to that power. If you have umlimit budget, you can try to make one. I guess that difference 10% power would require difference 10000% cost.
Last edited by phuaoyama on Feb 10, 2021, 12:40:00 PM
"
Ass4rad wrote:

Wand like your's is not hard to craft. But if you manage to get t1 fire damage, it would be mirror tier for someone, I guess, because getting t1 fire damage is very hard. So no, it's not mirror tier, because wand like yours is very easy to craft if you know what you do.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Feb 10, 2021, 1:04:25 PM
I have okaish gear, not the best large Cluster and still with okaish gear i seem to have big probs. Gems are going to be 20/20 asap. Still it feels a bit weak tho. Couldnt find a better Wand on console tm..but yeah..
"
wITCHcrftXX wrote:
I have okaish gear, not the best large Cluster and still with okaish gear i seem to have big probs. Gems are going to be 20/20 asap. Still it feels a bit weak tho. Couldnt find a better Wand on console tm..but yeah..

yeah 20:20 gems and allocate the annointment on the amulet will make a change for you.
your jewels are nice in the clusters btw.
Hey, thanks for the build, made it to lvl 100 in Ritual SC, cleared everything flawlessly :)

My gear atm :

"

Gave up on the triple elevated mod helmet after the Maven's orb removed hypothermia for the 4th time :D
I guess I'll try to get 20% on the boots, upgrade my wand and then i'm done :)
Last edited by Keyrran on Feb 10, 2021, 4:05:51 PM
"
Keyrran wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, made it to lvl 100 in Ritual SC, cleared everything flawlessly :)

My gear atm :

"

Gave up on the triple elevated mod helmet after the Maven's orb removed hypothermia for the 4th time :D
I guess I'll try to get 20% on the boots, upgrade my wand and then i'm done :)

Beauitful. Im very happy to hear that you liked the build so much that you played to lvl 100.

If you are into min maxing check my latest belt flask charges on crit for some utility and i recently changed the medium clusters a tiny bit for 4% more ES % regen/s for free.
Hey zzang, I've been in the process of crafting a wand for the build, currently in the process of rolling fire mods to go with a 109% increased fire mod. I was going for t1 adds fire/fire to spells but rolled +1 fire gems. Is it worth to keep? I plugged it in your min-maxed pob and it seems like the VD damage is pretty comparable to t1 fire damage to spells.
Update: Got t1 fire to spells on another wand. Still wondering if I should try to go for t1 add fire on one of them, or may be start a new one...

But since I'm still just rolling the gear and still not 100% familiar with the mechanics, may be I'm missing something? Is it a keeper? Not trying to go for 100% min-max, but want something very good.

Edit: On a side note, I saw someone asking if he should go for bleed immunity or silence immunity since silence supposedly wrecks us. Got this thing for 14 ex today:
Last edited by gottypro on Feb 10, 2021, 6:02:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info