[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Can anyone see what is wrong with ES lich? I think I have very little leech ... Pls...
Yo, awakened spell cascade worth using with desecrate? Already have it on my vd,dd link but im wondering since desecrate have a maximum of 12 corpse allowed.
"
KiLLeGaCy wrote:
I got boots and belt CDR what jewel/gem gives you the CDR?

The gem spellslinger has cdr on it
Why are some people running flame dash + arcane surge + second wind over dash + second wing + righteous fire
Been playing this build for a couple of days now having a blast i noticed that getting a master of fear and wish for death medium cluster jewel is actually better dps and gives you culling strike in exchance for some es
"
KiLLeGaCy wrote:
Why are some people running flame dash + arcane surge + second wind over dash + second wing + righteous fire

I am running flame dash + arcane surge + righteous fire. Checkmate

Exiles, what do you think, worth it to aug fire and 100% receive shaper's mod "Unaffected by Burning Ground" ?
I made a thing since attributes are a pain in this build.

Saves me a passive on dex as well.
"
resisnex wrote:

Exiles, what do you think, worth it to aug fire and 100% receive shaper's mod "Unaffected by Burning Ground" ?

You literally have a panteon which does the same thing, so it's up to you.
"
dtx1212 wrote:
"
resisnex wrote:

You literally have a panteon which does the same thing, so it's up to you.

omg i forgot it. so, i could try to aug "Unaffected by Desecrated GroundChaos"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info