[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zzang wrote:
"
ExtasYPwN4Ge wrote:
"
resisnex wrote:
You do not need second wind to be the wind
https://youtu.be/lrW6i-6Toe8

Some fun to our build

holy shit, thats actually sick, improved my mapping speed by a lot :D

I tried it already i think somewhere between page 30 and 50 i think. The essence of the test was: bodyswap can be decent for mapping but you pay a price of losing control of your character. It results in horrible deaths in endgame 100% delirium content. But for normal maps its okay personally i prefer more control over character but its fine for normal mapping to go body swap for the remaining life reservation.

Agreed the lack of control is a bit meh, but god damn if it isn't hyper fun.
Does it even matter if we get fire damage to attacks spells on our wand?
Versus Lightning\Cold\Chaos.. doesn´t Spellslinger take everything into count?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:

1. You have a lot of fire penetration from Flammability/Combustion/Fire Exposure from Wave of Conviction so it's a big benefit to have added fire and not other elements.

2. You will have a lot of increased fire damage from fire damage Circle of Anguish rings which doesn't affect other elemental damage. More importantly you have 13% more base fire damage from Herald of Ash, which will be like 26-30% more if you have buff effect Herald of Ash rings on.

You can use PoB to see the DPS difference. If you have a god wand that has one element of the wrong damage type you probably still have a decent wand though. The Spellslinger damage still counts no matter the element. It just has less effectiveness for the build if it's not fire.

I'll have to try out Second Wind + Dash and compare to Flame Dash. I've never tried Dash before but a lot of people seem to think it's superior.
What are the best Pantheons for us :) ?
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

1. You have a lot of fire penetration from Flammability/Combustion/Fire Exposure from Wave of Conviction so it's a big benefit to have added fire and not other elements.

2. You will have a lot of increased fire damage from fire damage Circle of Anguish rings which doesn't affect other elemental damage. More importantly you have 13% more base fire damage from Herald of Ash, which will be like 26-30% more if you have buff effect Herald of Ash rings on.

You can use PoB to see the DPS difference. If you have a god wand that has one element of the wrong damage type you probably still have a decent wand though. The Spellslinger damage still counts no matter the element. It just has less effectiveness for the build if it's not fire.

I'll have to try out Second Wind + Dash and compare to Flame Dash. I've never tried Dash before but a lot of people seem to think it's superior.

Thanks Diablo Immortal!
Dash is great, specially with helm enchant.. but I wouldn´t recommend it at Sirus as you dash into storms :D
Mathils actual cat
what do u think about getting cooldown recovery speed in boots?
Accidentally rolled off my 15% Spellslinger Enchant, thankfully the cheap 1EX helm.. but now I bought 10% one and discovered I still have enough mana.. whats the catch?
I lost 50% of mana pool from 100mana to 50mana.. but seems to be enough
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Accidentally rolled off my 15% Spellslinger Enchant, thankfully the cheap 1EX helm.. but now I bought 10% one and discovered I still have enough mana.. whats the catch?

Just taking a 1 second look you have a mana reservation ring for Herald of Ash so that would do it if nothing else.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

Just taking a 1 second look you have a mana reservation ring for Herald of Ash so that would do it if nothing else.

Ahh yes ofcourse!
Deeps is pretty good already and pretty immortal.. havent done T19 Delirium though... pretty sure we need 2xAwokened Cascades for that..
Mathils actual cat
I've decided to give this build a try.
Already have the Helmet with the 15% enchant, but my currency wont be enough to get the awakened spell cascade. How important is it?

And what's the best way to level a spellslinger build?
Last edited by n3Ar22 on Jul 6, 2020, 6:28:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info