[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hi me again, I've spent a lot of currency on the build and all I can say is props man. This is by far my fave build ever, if you get the chance please check out my PoB, I'm interested in your opinion on it, also don't mind the defenses I went full glass cannon with it.

For single target I use frenzy, it requires just to swap in ruthless and deletes bosses including Uber elder etc.

https://pastebin.com/ZZnbv1Ry

Last edited by loneloncar1994 on Mar 21, 2021, 12:34:06 PM
Because post-nerf Starforge is dogshit, legacy Starforge still has poor base crit, and Banishing Blade's inquisitor-in-a-can implicit is really good.

Also, @Heinarc, thanks again for the build. Love it to absolute bits. Planning to switch to cold conversion soon (this is my standard build and I've got a 9% per frenzy charge Blizzard Crown in Ritual waiting to transfer over).

Last edited by ThePsyborg on Apr 6, 2021, 12:35:43 AM
nerf on flesh and stone (mana reserved 35% instead of 25%) will make us have to use a
or what??
Been thinking about adding more defensive layers for Ultimatum League

For the cold conversion build what do you think about using The Red Trail + The Golden Rule to generate Frenzy Charges instead of Farrul's? Would also give 10% phys reduction while flickering

Aspect of Crab would also be a nice defensive buff if we can fit in another aura cuz of the build's high evasion stat
Last edited by ExtraSalt613 on Apr 14, 2021, 12:02:13 AM
"
ExtraSalt613 wrote:
For the cold conversion build what do you think about using The Red Trail + The Golden Rule to generate Frenzy Charges instead of Farrul's? Would also give 10% phys reduction while flickering

Red Trail/Golden Rule are easy enough to fit in (albeit at the cost of tailwind boots and a life/multi jewel), but I have no idea where you get enough bleed chance to keep it up reliably.
"
Red Trail/Golden Rule are easy enough to fit in (albeit at the cost of tailwind boots and a life/multi jewel), but I have no idea where you get enough bleed chance to keep it up reliably.

I was thinking the poison and bleed nodes near the bottom of the tree would be enough. Since you'd be attacking upwards of 10 times per second I think 20% chance to bleed would be sufficient
Last edited by ExtraSalt613 on Apr 14, 2021, 1:02:53 AM
Am I missing something? In the PoB build, he has Glorious Vanity to get Immortal Ambition. This is a great survival keystone but only IF you have Energy Shield. There is none on gear at all in the build.

The most common way to use Glorious Vanity in this spot is to use soul tether to get immortal ambition and then Corrupted Soul to get energy shield.

You could get ES on some items but you will lose evasion not sure the ES gain would be worth the loss to evade?

As it stands in the PoB build atm, it is just a waste of 4 passive points as it doesn't do anything at all as you will never have any ES to leach to.

Or am I missing coming here?
Last edited by pailarkhan51 on Apr 14, 2021, 11:57:06 AM
Hi guys !

I don't plan to play Ultimatum league myself, but I've browsed through the patch notes; no big changes incoming for the build. It will still be an extremely strong mapping character, able to solo complete all league challenges with high end gear.

35% reservation on F&S instead of 25% is no big deal, as you usually had 25% unreserved anyway, and you can use an Enlighten gem if you wish to.

Most important changes for this build (as for pretty much any build, actually) are the big nerfs to Harvest, which will make godlike/unkillable high end versions harder to achieve. That said, I was able to pilot this build through 80% delirious maps in Delirium league, before Harvest was even implemented, so you'll be fine.

I'll try to update POBs tomorrow, but with 100ex budget you should still be able to reach 6000HP + 8 to 10M shaper DPS without gem swapping (so 13-15M with Ruthless + a few M of totems). However, you can no longer reasonably cap chaos resist and get extra spell dodge at the same time.
It means 100% delirious (very juiced) T16s, The 4 breachlords and "The Feared" fights are likely to be quite hard/rippy for this character, even with really good gear. Apart from that, everything should be very doable once you get to double digit ex budget!

Good luck exiles!

@pailarkhan51

We don't care about the Energy Shield part of Immortal Ambition. The "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life" is the important bit. It means that right after taking a hit, you'll immediately start recovering at 20% of your total HP per second instead of having to ramp up leech again.

Alongside the high evasion / dodge chance, it make the build really hard to kill with regular hits. POB calculated "effective Health Pool" can go above 400 000. In practice, it means you'll be pretty much immune to anything that does not ignore your evasion (like spells or dots) or that can outright one-shot you (hits above 8000 raw damage, which are quite rare).
Last edited by Heinarc on Apr 15, 2021, 4:13:24 PM
@Heinarc

If you missed it, we can now annoint corrupted amulets. Means we can get additional curse on amulet, that should help with armor crating now that harvest isn't that strong.

Anger got buffed little bit, that helps with early dps.

P.S: Also, I think I test some low life things, at least on atlas progression cast on death + portal is my strategy =D. If that's actually legit, being low life with Petrified Blood and using lifetap on flicker strike, means our leech should be active without Immortal Ambition, saving 4 skill points. plus we are dodge build anyway. Some guy did some math on Petrified Blood and numbers shows it's actually bad, so maybe not worth it, we don't get that much benefit from it.

Also, also, thanks to keep this up to date, I'm trying flicker strike first time. Last league I did 37/40 and got my first HH ever. I might make skeleton build only for bossing purposes.
Last edited by Shekki on Apr 16, 2021, 2:28:16 PM
Planning on building this for 3.14, how are you guys liking this build so far for the 3.14 league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info