[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hey, so i recently made the switch to the cold variant of the build. I am liking it so far but i was kind of shocked when i just imported my char into pob and comparing it to the imported char from heinarc (OP).
He hast 3 times my flicker dps (just char imported, nothing clicked for buffs or something as i am not so much interested in the actual number but more the comparison).
I am still lacking cold dmg watchers, better multi gems, and 5-7 skillpoints but this should not triple my dps?

I would greatly appreciate it, if somebody with more knowledge then me could check my pob for any blatant issues or errors. Maybe it is fine as is and i really just need to improve multi and flat cold bonuses but i am not sure.

PoB-Link: https://pastebin.com/yZJKcWVx

Thanks for reading.
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
Last edited by Bragisdottir on Mar 5, 2021, 7:32:11 AM
"
Bragisdottir wrote:
Hey, so i recently made the switch to the cold variant of the build. I am liking it so far but i was kind of shocked when i just imported my char into pob and comparing it to the imported char from heinarc (OP).
He hast 3 times my flicker dps (just char imported, nothing clicked for buffs or something as i am not so much interested in the actual number but more the comparison).
I am still lacking cold dmg watchers, better multi gems, and 5-7 skillpoints but this should not triple my dps?

I would greatly appreciate it, if somebody with more knowledge then me could check my pob for any blatant issues or errors. Maybe it is fine as is and i really just need to improve multi and flat cold bonuses but i am not sure.

PoB-Link: https://pastebin.com/yZJKcWVx

Thanks for reading.

If you're using the Banishing Blade, edit the weapon for the Implicit and remove the "Attack" part from the "Attack Critical Strikes..." and then save.

This was my issue as well until Heinarc told me :)

I just reached lvl 100 again with the build! No breachstones or the like, just high-tier juiced maps. Final push in Valdo's rest with Harbingers + Beyond, was sustaining 40-50M xp/h at lvl 99 in Necropolis T16 (full clear, no rituals).

3 deaths at 99, one to Sirus A8 and 2 to reflect maps... painful, but entirely my bad :D

EDIT : And did "The Feared" deathless (Uber Atziri + Elder + Shaper + Cortex + Chayula). Pretty much annihilated them one by one as soon as they joined the arena.

@Rashnu311

The phasing ascendancy is IMO not as good, but can work. Do a comparison in POB.

Slightly more DPS and spell mitigation (But you might want to get rid of the Quartz flask, so..), but quite a big movement speed and evade chance loss.

@Bragisdottir

POB config is important, even if you just want to make comparisons. For example, your Close Combat support wont activate if you dont specify a distance to enemy, and thats a 60% more dmg.

And I am for example equipping a specific cluster jewel for a shock effect (15% more dmg). Wouldnt make sense without specifying it in the config.

You'll find the most relevant config options in the POB notes section of the guide.
Last edited by Heinarc on Mar 5, 2021, 1:52:13 PM
Hi Heinarc, amazing guide!

Can you analyze my build? I am finding it difficult to increase my dps.

Thank you!

Pob:

https://pastebin.com/01gUDfA2

Edit:

I take the oro's with Fortify, just now!
Last edited by anzaloni on Mar 5, 2021, 11:07:50 PM
Hello !

I did remove multistrike to add fortify, as i was finding myself a bit too weak vs big packs of elites monsters / bosses.

I still can't maintain the frenzy charges vs bosses. I switched to cyclone as advised but the damage output was very low and it took forever to get a boss down. I then switched back to totems which was much better but here comes the frenzy charges problem again.

How do you guys manage to have such a high crit chance ? I only get 33% with the Farrul's chest power charges.

I'd like to have the oro with fortify, but 30 ex is a lot.

So I am now farming T13 hoping to make enough. Any advice is welcome !

Ty !
Last edited by GraissE on Mar 6, 2021, 3:52:12 PM
Switched back to my Slayer to retest a few things.

Slower overall in terms of movement speed and attack speed but hit's harder per hit.

HP is more or less around the same (2 levels lower than my Raider, same level would be at the same HP).

I feel conflicted lol. But I guess I'd be trading survivability for the extra damage.

Slayer currently does 13mill sdps (72mill combined with culling) more than Raider does...

Basically, trading 20% evasion for 13mill dps.

"
Heinarc wrote:

@Bragisdottir

POB config is important, even if you just want to make comparisons. For example, your Close Combat support wont activate if you dont specify a distance to enemy, and thats a 60% more dmg.

And I am for example equipping a specific cluster jewel for a shock effect (15% more dmg). Wouldnt make sense without specifying it in the config.

You'll find the most relevant config options in the POB notes section of the guide.

Thank you for replying. I get that the PoB config is important to compare numbers, but what i did was not importing the pastebin you provided but directly importing your char from your open account.
So my character and yours in PoB are completely stripped of all flasks effects, auras, extra buffs, special weapon configuration etc. and yet you still triple my dps. But you do have some insance crit multi gems which i am still lacking and i'd kill for a watcher's eye with the adds cold dmg roll on top of the conversion. Goals to strive for! :)

But since you leveld to 100 in Valdo's, why did you not opt to pickup a headhunter? The inspired learning is already pretty nice for harbinger and looking at your gear, not including a headhunter does not seem to be a budget problem but rather a choice?
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
Last edited by Bragisdottir on Mar 8, 2021, 6:23:40 AM
@Anzaloni, Graisse

I really recommend you to follow the upgrade path of the guide for best results. I spent quite some time optimizing it. You may sure go for something else, but be sure to understand what is the tradeoff, because its likely there is one.

For example, you don't need both Oro's and Farrul's. The objective of these pieces is to complement the frenzy generation from your ascendancy, and one is enough. A chest with extra crit chance helps offsetting the low base crit of the Oro's, giving significant DPS and making ignites easier... improving frenzy generation.

Multistrike is on the other hand is really mandatory, as it gives you 3 hits/frenzy instead of 1, reducing overall frenzy and mana consumption.

The general path to improve DPS is :
1) Get a solid basis of damage, with accuracy, frenzies and fire pen (20/20 gem setup, solid basic gear, complete ascendancy)
2) Scale your crit chance from 40 to 80% and start to get %inc dmg on your gear (clusters, extra crit chest, bottled faith etc)
3) Abuse crit multi as much as you can, min/max gear to get benefit from every source possible

@Bragisdottir

Use the "calc" tab to understand where the difference stems from :
- base damage (weapon + auras mainly)
- attack speed (weapon mainly)
- more multiplier (mostly gems)
- % inc dmg, hit chance (tree, gems & gear)
- crit chance and crit multiplier (tree & gear)

Small numeric differences can sometimes have a significant impact. Missing 400 accuracy to hit the 100% hit chance cap can for example cost you a whopping 15-20% of DPS.

Regarding Headhunter, well I personnally don't like it that much - I found my clearspeed was already insane enough being able to full clear 8-mods T16s within 2 minutes.

I was more concerned by being able to survive 2 consecutive hits from volatiles flamebloods (I drop to 5 FPS in the Valdo's harbinger pack, and I was running 8-mods corrupted maps + beyond craft) or a big burst of chaos damage. My belt grants me a quite insane amount of life and enough resists to get chaos-resist capped, so I sticked with it.
And the "unholy might" buff on the abyssal has close to 100% uptime in those juiced maps, and thats like 15% more DPS, so its really not bad.
Last edited by Heinarc on Mar 8, 2021, 8:19:45 AM
"
Heinarc wrote:
@Anzaloni, Graisse

I really recommend you to follow the upgrade path of the guide for best results. I spent quite some time optimizing it. You may sure go for something else, but be sure to understand what is the tradeoff, because its likely there is one.

For example, you don't need both Oro's and Farrul's. The objective of these pieces is to complement the frenzy generation from your ascendancy, and one is enough. A chest with extra crit chance helps offsetting the low base crit of the Oro's, giving significant DPS and making ignites easier... improving frenzy generation.

Multistrike is on the other hand is really mandatory, as it gives you 3 hits/frenzy instead of 1, reducing overall frenzy and mana consumption.

The general path to improve DPS is :
1) Get a solid basis of damage, with accuracy, frenzies and fire pen (20/20 gem setup, solid basic gear, complete ascendancy)
2) Scale your crit chance from 40 to 80% and start to get %inc dmg on your gear (clusters, extra crit chest, bottled faith etc)
3) Abuse crit multi as much as you can, min/max gear to get benefit from every source possible

@Bragisdottir

Use the "calc" tab to understand where the difference stems from :
- base damage (weapon + auras mainly)
- attack speed (weapon mainly)
- more multiplier (mostly gems)
- % inc dmg, hit chance (tree, gems & gear)
- crit chance and crit multiplier (tree & gear)

Small numeric differences can sometimes have a significant impact. Missing 400 accuracy to hit the 100% hit chance cap can for example cost you a whopping 15-20% of DPS.

Regarding Headhunter, well I personnally don't like it that much - I found my clearspeed was already insane enough being able to full clear 8-mods T16s within 2 minutes.

I was more concerned by being able to survive 2 consecutive hits from volatiles flamebloods (I drop to 5 FPS in the Valdo's harbinger pack, and I was running 8-mods corrupted maps + beyond craft) or a big burst of chaos damage. My belt grants me a quite insane amount of life and enough resists to get chaos-resist capped, so I sticked with it.
And the "unholy might" buff on the abyssal has close to 100% uptime in those juiced maps, and thats like 15% more DPS, so its really not bad.

Thank you very much for your precious advices. I have read and am trying to apply what is mentioned in the guide. The main issue i have is that i don't understand how you could possibly scale the crit chance to this much. I am sitting on 28% and find it hard to have more.

I updated the chest by the way :)
hey guys loving this build i love flicker and the play style it is just fun. but i have a problem i always get close to end game stuff ( level 90) sirus elder and i just eat it i cant get past the level i cant kill the boss it just makes me feel stuck. so any help you can give me on what to do to push to that next level i would appreciate. i think my DPS is just too low i find my self jumping back to rare mobs in maps a lot and bosses just take a ton of time to kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info