[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hey , playing your build at the moment ad i have to say its mega fun ( if you like the flicker Playstyle ). Gj on that guide keep it up. I think i will play this next league as a starter too

"
Trying out this build. Got a oro and the amulet so far. Wondering how good is it with sim within a 15-20ex budget.

I'd be glad to have your feedback when you get there ! With a 20ex budget you should have no trouble clearing 20/20 simulacrum, and the build kills stuff fast enough to push rewards to 6 on most waves.
Just be careful around Kosis, your 95% evade won't do anything against his "deaths AoEs"!.
Ok invested a bit today. So updating the current gear

Waiting for lvl 80 so that I can use the %hp rings. One issue is that of mana that I noticed. There isnt a lot after flesh and stone and anger.
Using essence sap atm to handle mana issues. Probably gonna remove it when I get better gear. Also accuracy sucks atm. 87 and 89% apparently. So gotta work there too.
Hey, great gear ! Should easily carry you to endgame with a few more levels !

For mana sustain:
Once you get all your ascendancies, your attack speed with 6 frenzies and onslaught will get crazy enough for mana becoming the bottleneck in single target DPS.
The issue will even get worse once you have a fortify corrupted Oro's, as it will add another 130% mana cost multiplier.

The only satisfactory work around is to get -9mana cost craft on one of your rings (Elreon's mod - prefix - increased to -10 by life/mana catalysts), it will add much more "real world DPS" than the 23% increased ele damage. When you get your corrupted Oro's, get the craft on both the rings.

Maths with the 20ex POB gear :
Spoiler
Mana cost with corrupted Oro's : 68. With 2x (-10 cost) = 48
Attack speed : 10,5 attacks/sec with multistrike, so 3,5 casts per second.
=> Mana consumption = 168/sec (instead of 240/sec without the crafts)

Mana leech rate + mana regen = 152/sec. Delta = -16/s, with 150 mana unreserved you can only sustain flicker for 6sec at full speed before getting slightly mana bottlenecked.

It will however not be a problem in real world, since you will also perform other actions in this time frame (laying down totems, dashing away to avoid shit) which will allow leech to instantly get you back.

TL,DR : get -mana cost craft on both rings, and don't get even more attack speed on gear!

For Accuracy: Keep Finesse and Honed Edge specced on the tree as long you do not have accuracy on your gear. Later on, getting a total of +700 (Helmet, Gloves, Rings) will allow you to free these 4 passives to get even more DPS.
Last edited by Heinarc on May 4, 2020, 6:40:25 AM
Ok thanks for the advice. Now I am facing a big issue in t14+ maps. I just out of the blue die while flickering. I got no idea how. I am running armor diamond and evasion flask. Got 3.3k hp atm.
Any idea whats happening? This especially happens around rare bosses or uniques.
3300 HP is clearly not enough for late game maps - Any big spell hit will one-shot you despite your 76% resists.

You need 5000+, and that comes before any DPS consideration:

• Be sure to have an high life roll on every single of your rares. No exception.
• Fully spec any life node available on the tree before getting extra DPS nodes (see my suggested lvl 82 tree - at lvl 84 i would have the Scion wheel fully specced)
• You should have 4 jewel sockets available on your 2 large clusters. Be sure every single one of them has +x% increased life on it. trade search : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/q22BYMWtg (starts from 10c)
• I would unlock the next 2 jewels slots at lvl 86 and 88, to get even more life on them.

Also be extremely wary of the map mod -12% to max resists with such a low HP pool, you would get one-shotted every other pack guaranteed.

Here's how to safely dispatch a map boss/metamorph with the build :
• flicker once or twice to clear any adds, then dash away
• lay down your totems from a distance
• pop up all your flasks and your Vaal Molten Shell
• hold your flicker key down and close your eyes
• boss's dead, loot.
Last edited by Heinarc on May 4, 2020, 1:24:56 PM
"
Heinarc wrote:
3300 HP is clearly not enough for late game maps - Any big spell hit will one-shot you despite your 76% resists.

You need 5000+, and that comes before any DPS consideration:

• Be sure to have an high life roll on every single of your rares. No exception.
• Fully spec any life node available on the tree before getting extra DPS nodes (see my suggested lvl 82 tree - at lvl 84 i would have the Scion wheel fully specced)
• You should have 4 jewel sockets available on your 2 large clusters. Be sure every single one of them has +x% increased life on it. trade search : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/q22BYMWtg (starts from 10c)
• I would unlock the next 2 jewels slots at lvl 86 and 88, to get even more life on them.

Also be extremely wary of the map mod -12% to max resists with such a low HP pool, you would get one-shotted every other pack guaranteed.

Here's how to safely dispatch a map boss/metamorph with the build :
• flicker once or twice to clear any adds, then dash away
• lay down your totems from a distance
• pop up all your flasks and your Vaal Molten Shell
• hold your flicker key down and close your eyes
• boss's dead, loot.

Tyvm. I will work on improving the hp. BTW does the ignite chance matter? If I get 100% ignite chance does it help with bosses? I can get ignite chance through jewels or rings or Taming xD. But I guess the major issue will be mana.

BTW my tooltip dps is about 20k. Is that normal?
Last edited by Kurohade on May 5, 2020, 8:04:36 AM
Hi there.

First of all, I would like to thanks for your build (fun to play ) and your very kindness when we talk together ingame. It is always very warmed feeling to see people take time with not expert player to explain them some tips.

At this time I am little bit stuck in the game. I will resume the situation.

My character is level 82. I can run T14 Magic map, or T10 RARE CORRUPTED map, but RARE T14 start to be dangerous when it comes to BOSS. It take too long to kill boss sometime (1 minute ?), and I run out of flasks and mane....

When I read the guide I see you speak about MILLION DPS .... I am so far from that !!
Actually, when I am in my hideout, opening my 3 auras, if I put the cursor on the skill it says 15 300 dps ! And switch on the cyclone (my 2nd Oro's) 50 900 (why so much better ??)
In game with frenzy charge flicker is around 22 500 . I really don't see how I can reach MILLION !!!

Now my character is like this equipped :

And my tree is same as in the post (almost, cluster change little bit).

I assume that at this point I should be able to do T16 rare "easily " or I am wrong ??

Do I miss something here ?

Any help appreciated, I played POE for 600+ hours and ..... never fully finish the game (kill shaper and Uber Aztiri, Syrus...etc), and I hope this build will lead me to that place !!

Hey guys !

First of all, the DPS tooltip won't be of any help with this build, because it assumes you can't bypass flicker cooldown of 2sec, and doesnt take into account the massive debuffs you apply on the enemy (up to -100% fire resist, intimidate...)

To illustrate that, my maxed-out character deals almost 600 000 average damage per hit, 12 times per second (Evidence: my Minotaur clip, where my real life DPS is >8M). And yet, my hideout tooltip displays 30 000 avg damage...

=> Only consider POB to check and improve your DPS. Don't trust your tooltip.

@Padamphet : your gear should be more than fine to tackle late game maps, and kill bosses within seconds (2x flask duration is indeed a maximum, it will feel unsafe if it takes any longer)

- lvl 82 is a bit low for juiced up endgame content . You will miss passives, costing you DPS and HP (At this level, 1 passive = +100HP or +4% DPS). If you find yourself dying a lot, temporarily switch to cyclone to level up more easily (see guide)
- Same for low level gems : difference between lvl 18/0 and 20/20 gems on your main link is about +15% DPS. Lvl 21/20 and awakened splash/ele dmg will bring an extra +8%.
- Do you drop your totems when you need to DPS down a boss ? (it doubles your single target DPS !)
- Have you made sure your 2 large clusters are 8Passives, with the 4 notables we are chasing and 2 jewels slots each? Fill those slots with your 1ex Watcher's eye and 10-50c 3-stated jewels
- Change your gloves for Hunter's gloves with "Strike skills target 1 additional nearby ennemy". +1 Frenzy is very nice, but it is only +10% DPS. +1 Strike is +60%(!) DPS whenever there are 2+ enemies, thanks to our Melee Splash Support.

Not gear related, but also important : If you want to tackle hard maps for your current gear, beware of the following mods : +40% ele resistance, hexproof (45 fire pen won't apply), elemental equilibrium (will apply +50% fire resistance on every mob after your first hit), +30% mob life, etc...
A nasty combination of several of those can indeed cut down your DPS by quite a lot !

=> Then proceed along the recommended gear-up process I detailed in the guide. The build will really scale up with each extra passive and gear upgrade.

Chiseld - alched - vaaled T16s should start to feel comfortable from lvl 90 with 10ex into the build. The corrupted Oro's (5ex-ish alone, unfortunately) will be a massive upgrade once you get the currency. T16s can of course be tackled earlier, but with paying some attention to map mods, delirium depth and keeping your flasks up at all times.
Last edited by Heinarc on May 6, 2020, 6:43:48 AM
Ok I am working on levelling this. Just adding a small improvement that can be done with your tree. Instead of the 5% hp nodes we can allocate the one near the the ranger starting area that gives 14% evasion and 5% hp together.

Also I am experimenting with 100% ignite chance. Got some jewels for that and also got a reduced cost of skills jewel along with fire and life.

Last edited by Kurohade on May 6, 2020, 11:51:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info