[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hey i got one quick question,

i cant activate ANger and Grace at once, they both need 50% mana reservation... am i'm missing something?!
"
Erecia wrote:
"
Dillemille wrote:
i´ve seen that ur resists aren´t capped without the wise of oak didn´t it hurts in bossfights? i haven´t the flasks rdy all the time if i fight against an boss.

My res is 75% without Wise oak

yeah, i saw that but if i use the POB from Heinarc he hasn´t capped it without wise of oak or I miss something ?

@Ericia did u craft the Oro´s in the new league ?
Last edited by Dillemille on Jan 26, 2021, 2:10:55 PM
"
schranzbuub wrote:

i cant activate ANger and Grace at once, they both need 50% mana reservation... am i'm missing something?!

you are not activating grace, use just vaal grace
Yes, we're only using the Vaal Grace part of the gem, not the active aura.

I'm having a ton of fun with this build but I want to progress more instead of just focusing on leveling and I'm squishy because of it. I only have 4.3k life in reds having trouble farming Ex to upgrade. My most worthwhile upgrade right now I think is the helm as mine doesn't do anything but they are $$$
"
slaanesh00 wrote:
"
schranzbuub wrote:

you are not activating grace, use just vaal grace

Thanks alot for the answer!
"
slaanesh00 wrote:
Hi,
What do think about Anomalous Flicker Strike with 60% reduce cooldown?
I think it can be problem at mana if flicker using it more often (60%)
Maybe for this boost it is worth to put somewhere else additional mana leech for example on ring?

As far as i understand Flicker strike has no cooldown as long as you have frenzy charges and you are only gated by your attack speed at using it.

Anomalous flicker strike is a meme meant to be playable without frenzy i guess.
Hi @Heinarc
I was wondering if you could give some pointers as to where I could/should improve on my gearing, and how - what should i replace it with
My char is currently lvl 88 with the following equipped:

I've created a Pastebin, as that might be easier:
https://pastebin.com/K0SFVPtV

I'm currently working on getting this to 5R1B
Any tips about how to farm Legion and Delirium Encounters Easily ?? (maybe using cyclone i don`t know)

And to farm delve i need to go with cyclone instead of flicker strike right ???
"

Using Enduring Cry instead of Infernal cry (and annointing Frenetic in this case) could help as well by providing a 2k heal on demand. Might test this one myself, i'm just worried by the Endurance charges actual uptime with this solution.

In this setup, how it would be using Enduring cry + Panopticon notable?
Of course it is only inprovement from totems, but total dps increase is way more than +1 frenzy charges and it increases damage dealt by totems as well.
Maybe someone had tried it ?
IGN: TasKitas
"
TasKitas wrote:

In this setup, how it would be using Enduring cry + Panopticon notable?
Of course it is only inprovement from totems, but total dps increase is way more than +1 frenzy charges and it increases damage dealt by totems as well.
Maybe someone had tried it ?

What kind of numbers does POB use for Panopticon vs Frenetic? I find map clear just isn't an issue even with 6 Frenzies, so if the damage increase from Panopticon is better I might give it a try. Having a blast with this build now since getting some of the higher budget upgrades (Watchers Eye, Crit/Regen Elder Chest, Warlords Helm, Hunter Gloves, 2 x Inspired Learnings). Next step is Tailwind boots, then to start really flexing up the influence crafts elsewhere.

I actually carry 2 Oro's, one for clear and one for bosses. The one I use for bosses has Ruthless and Fortify (dropping splash and combustion) and higher DPS on the weapon itself. Allows me to transition from clearing with tons of Inspired Learning charges to single target without having to stop and swap jewels and lose all my charges. If Panopticon helps that more then definitely willing to give it a try.

@DemonicGoblin

Try and work your gear to push past 5k HP as a minimum. I found this is the tipping point between going splat randomly and escaping barely alive instead. As Heinarc mentioned, it's the difference between being able to just survive a Volatile Flameblood or not (which will happen, especially with rituals).
Last edited by Benville on Jan 27, 2021, 4:53:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info