3.10 Impale Lacerate Warcry Champion - 40 Mill+ DPS - 2.5K Regen - Extremely Tanky

How do you deal with no regen maps? Just bring a life flask or is there something i am missing?
"
How do you deal with no regen maps? Just bring a life flask or is there something i am missing?

Life/mana leech or probably cant be done.
Why no ancestral warcheif/ancestral protector?
More attackspeed/damage.
"
Rijaca wrote:
More attackspeed/damage.

You can't really use any totems with this build as it most definitely isn't needed. The only gem you can replace with a totem in this build is Precision, and that's a 500k+ dps drop. Replacing with any of those totems will result in less overall dps. I just checked it. It makes no sense.
Nice build
Last edited by heriavus on Apr 30, 2020, 4:18:02 PM
"
oSickQuadzz wrote:
"
Rijaca wrote:
More attackspeed/damage.

You can't really use any totems with this build as it most definitely isn't needed. The only gem you can replace with a totem in this build is Precision, and that's a 500k+ dps drop. Replacing with any of those totems will result in less overall dps. I just checked it. It makes no sense.

What about enhance? Its giving quality to blood rage, which increases attack speed by 0.25*16% = 4% increased attack speed.

Ancestral protect would do %20 MORE attack speed instead of increased attack speed. That seems like a lot more. Let me know if I'm missing someone. Your build is awesome!
"
Rijaca wrote:
"
oSickQuadzz wrote:
"
Rijaca wrote:
More attackspeed/damage.

What about enhance? Its giving quality to blood rage, which increases attack speed by 0.25*16% = 4% increased attack speed.

Ancestral protect would do %20 MORE attack speed instead of increased attack speed. That seems like a lot more. Let me know if I'm missing someone. Your build is awesome!

I asked myself the same thing. Enhance is propably the best gem to replace, or pride if you are not using Auls. I the end i dropped the idea because i couldnt free up a hotkey slot, but if you do so, it should be a nice damage boost for the time it is alive.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Apr 30, 2020, 2:02:32 AM
Don't know if I'm just too bad or if the Large Cluster Jewels in POB are impossible to get as they appear to have Martial Prowess a suffix in the prexfix slot making it possible to get it without the extra point investment. Can someone check this to see if I am correct and what we should instead look for on another cluster prefix to instead of MP.
my review of the build 5/10. I played it with 90% of his gear.

pros.
-Well written and researched guide
-great for bossing if you are at least lvl 90+ and top geared

Cons
-EXTREMELY clunky to play and level with. You will be constantly stutter stepping when using a warcry on main move skill. Multistrike is annoying and slows play a lot. it will force you to stay in place alot or cancel if you try to move
-less life then a glass cannon ranger until you hit hi levels or respec at higher levels.
- very low life pool relies on you keeping the temporary buffs 100% of time or you will fall over at the slightest breeze. You can of course drop a cluster section and take life, but will gimp your build by a lot

This is a decent build if you really invest in it and the op did a great job putting it together, but it suffers from all the major faults in melee. Slow, clunky and relies on big investment to do its job. I would recommend a full block gladiator or a miner if you just want a boss deleter on a budget.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
So it says 36.8 mill DPS but POB only shows 18.8 mill DPS...when allocating the one slash it drops to 9.4 mill. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info