3.10 Impale Lacerate Warcry Champion - 40 Mill+ DPS - 2.5K Regen - Extremely Tanky

What is the Ascendency path? Like when ones do you go for first?
Last edited by Zomg_A_Chicken on May 11, 2020, 2:24:25 PM
Why there is 2 warcrys?
How to use it?
"
kuplumosk2 wrote:
Why there is 2 warcrys?
How to use it?

I put enduring on left mouse button and ralliyng cry on numpad/numlock (set rallying cry to a number on the numpad and deactivate numlock while holding down the number key). This way enduring cry is cast while moving around and rallying cry is cast when left mouse is not pressed. Only downside, you have to do the numlock thing once every time you enter a new zone.
Can we league start as this? Thinking of playing this as my 3.11 starter.. any recommendations on how to league start and do you have a budget build thanks.

I love lacerate as a skill, so i think i'd rather use this than the wander version
Last edited by Nevzat on Jun 17, 2020, 10:00:47 AM
Rallying cry seems to have changed quite a bit, Is it still good enough to use for this build, or would you switch it out?
Rallying cry seems to have changed quite a bit, Is it still good enough to use for this build, or would you switch it out?
Oh wow, they nerfed Mob Mentality into the ground, just noticed it doesn't generate guaranteed rage, and at most does 1.
Hi, I'm I wanted to try an impale non-cyclone build for the longest time and wanted to know what would you consider to be the minimum for this to be playable (like just able to do shaper, not one shot everything tier playable)? Currently I have about 4ex in harvest. Is dual paradoxicas a thing? How does the herald of purity changes affect the build? Thanks.

Also what are some good leveling uniques you'd recommend. I've only ever played impale cycle.
Last edited by TuckingFypoツ on Jun 24, 2020, 3:28:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info