3.10 Impale Lacerate Warcry Champion - 40 Mill+ DPS - 2.5K Regen - Extremely Tanky

Hi, fun build, got some Questions first one regarding Auras;

in the Version with Pride, woulnd a +2 Satcks Impale Eye be better ?

and regarding the medium Clusters;

5 Mob Mentality + 1 Provocatour or Warning call with 6 Cry Wolfe should be more dmg with pratical the same uptime of Berserk and still getting the sweet spot ofhitting max rage with 2 shouts while getting more dmg dou +buff effekt and Crits

and lastly Berserk with Second Wind increases the % Uptime of Berserk by a large margain, bringing the Cooldown down to 3.88secs (20/20 2nd Wind)

what do you think?
Last edited by Yavalana on Apr 20, 2020, 8:07:20 AM
"
Yavalana wrote:

5 Mob Mentality + 1 Provocatour or Warning call with 6 Cry Wolfe should be more dmg with pratical the same uptime of Berserk and still getting the sweet spot ofhitting max rage with 2 shouts while getting more dmg dou +buff effekt and Crits

and lastly Berserk with Second Wind increases the % Uptime of Berserk by a large margain, bringing the Cooldown down to 3.88secs (20/20 2nd Wind)

what do you think?

In my previous wander version of the build a + impale was only about 2% more dps for around triple the price so I didn't include it. Although in this version we do have quite a bit of multi so picking one of these up may actually be worth the investment now. I'll take a look at the difference.

And I'll have to try this out in game and see if there's any significant difference dropping one of the Mob nodes. If there isn't than this will be a large boost to our damage!

It's funny you mention this because my previous build had this setup. You're right we want as much uptime as possible! This is an oversight on my part.

Thank you for the feedback! I will comment on here again with the changes once I work everything out!
"
Yavalana wrote:

what do you think?

Surprisingly a +2 impale watcher's eye is still only around 2- 3% more dps over a precision jewel. But it IS better so if you're looking to min - max this is the better option.

As far as the mob mentality thing goes, after checking in game the difference is about 3 seconds on duration. Lasts 21 seconds with 6 mob jewels and 18 seconds switching one out to warning call. I'm probably going to continue running 6 because I like the extra uptime but this really could be swapped out if you want more damage.

I have swapped some gems around so that berserk benefits from the second wind we link to our dash. I'll be updating the guide to show this.

Thanks again for checking the build out, and for the feedback!

"
Yavalana wrote:

what do you think?

i tested 3 things you said
1, let say, pob is calculate to only 10 impale, so i don't know if 12 impale is bigger than OP watcher eyes, but i think 2 impale we is bigger than OP we
2, yes, 5 Mob 1 Pro < 5 Mob 1 Warning, give bigger dps (1m8 increaseed) than 6 Mob 6 Cry, same 2 call to max rage
3, i love this one XD
Last edited by Trunghxf on Apr 20, 2020, 12:07:57 PM
"
Savage666 wrote:
"
Yavalana wrote:

what do you think?

Surprisingly a +2 impale watcher's eye is still only around 2- 3% more dps over a precision jewel. But it IS better so if you're looking to min - max this is the better option.

As far as the mob mentality thing goes, after checking in game the difference is about 3 seconds on duration. Lasts 21 seconds with 6 mob jewels and 18 seconds switching one out to warning call. I'm probably going to continue running 6 because I like the extra uptime but this really could be swapped out if you want more damage.

I have swapped some gems around so that berserk benefits from the second wind we link to our dash. I'll be updating the guide to show this.

Thanks again for checking the build out, and for the feedback!

isnt PoB only calculate to 10 impale stack man? can you tell me how to make it go up to 12 or more?
Hi,

Loving the build, got most of the gear and running with it. Was just wondering if maybe running with 2 large cluster jewels instead of 3 is worht it?

https://pastebin.com/Ee1QW1Wp

This would give me a lot of extra life without sacrificing too much dps or is the rage generation too low with this setup?
"
This is odd. I have tanked a total of about 20 slams now and never had it do more than about 30% of my health. You have endurance charges up? Make sure fortify is up? Is iron reflexes allocated? And are you using the soul that gives another 6% phys reduction? I do have 12% phys taken as ele on my chest but that shouldn't be the difference in taken almost no damage to getting one shot like you're saying.
Also absolutely make sure berserk is up as this is a huge portion of our damage reduction.

You can try popping molten shell before hand but even without enfeeble and molten shell I've still consistantly been able to tank it.

yup sacrificed all my exp to try it again today. 100% one shot. Berserk ,endurance charges and fortify up. But no flasks up. Auras are in blood stance for damage. I have 10k armor without flasks. With flasks up I can tank one hit just barely (prolly like 10-20% hp left) but if something else like the shaper ball hits me after I'm dead.
Last edited by iIiI0lili on Apr 20, 2020, 2:59:15 PM
Hello.

First, thank you for the build.
I’m currently leveling a char to try it!
I noticed on your youtube video that you are constantly casting both cries as soon as they’re up.
But you are still pressing the buttons right? There is no auto-casting of any kind I’m not aware of?

This is one thing that scares me a bit, there seems to be a lot of buffs to re-cast:
2 cries + berserk + blood rage. Isn’t it a bit tedious?

Also, is the build viable without the amulet?
I only have a budget of around 50ex so not sure I will be able to get it.

Thanks!
"
kimroth wrote:
Hello.

First, thank you for the build.
I’m currently leveling a char to try it!
I noticed on your youtube video that you are constantly casting both cries as soon as they’re up.
But you are still pressing the buttons right? There is no auto-casting of any kind I’m not aware of?

This is one thing that scares me a bit, there seems to be a lot of buffs to re-cast:
2 cries + berserk + blood rage. Isn’t it a bit tedious?

Also, is the build viable without the amulet?
I only have a budget of around 50ex so not sure I will be able to get it.

Thanks!

With enduring cry on your left mouse button it actually does auto cast since we pick up battle cry which makes it instant. Just always make sure you're holding it down. As far as other buffs, blood rage refreshes on kill and rallying cry only needs to be refreshed every 20 or so seconds. There is quite a few things to press but once you get used to it it isn't too bad. I have berserk and molten shell on my mouse buttons so I can easily click them when I need.

And yes the build is still 100% viable without the amulet. I just actually got mine yesterday. Been saving for a while haha. Still had over 30mill dps just using a simple crit multi and flat phys amulet until I got Auls.
Last edited by Savage666 on Apr 20, 2020, 7:16:04 PM
"
iIiI0lili wrote:
"
This is odd. I have tanked a total of about 20 slams now and never had it do more than about 30% of my health. You have endurance charges up? Make sure fortify is up? Is iron reflexes allocated? And are you using the soul that gives another 6% phys reduction? I do have 12% phys taken as ele on my chest but that shouldn't be the difference in taken almost no damage to getting one shot like you're saying.
Also absolutely make sure berserk is up as this is a huge portion of our damage reduction.

You can try popping molten shell before hand but even without enfeeble and molten shell I've still consistantly been able to tank it.

yup sacrificed all my exp to try it again today. 100% one shot. Berserk ,endurance charges and fortify up. But no flasks up. Auras are in blood stance for damage. I have 10k armor without flasks. With flasks up I can tank one hit just barely (prolly like 10-20% hp left) but if something else like the shaper ball hits me after I'm dead.

Really not sure whats going on here tbh. If you check in my other build guide the power siphon wander it uses the same gear and can reliably tank shaper slam. Theres a gif of it at the top. I also have a full shaper run on there where I tank multiple slams and the shaper beam in all phases and never get one shot. Not sure what to say. I could check out your character to see if there is something else going on if you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info