Scion Aurabot 3.10 - Caps all defenses 90% and increase DPS 7-8x

"
simoniknow wrote:
Thanx for the build mate, loving the whole concept and build.

I tried out the build with Skyforth, as i did not have enough -1 mana res.. gems at that point. It is very squishy and can't recommend using skyforth for survivability.

Now after changing boots too doryani, damn almost unkillable !

Doryani gives good phys dmg reduction because of extra armour which is magnified by determination.
Skyforth was essential for aurabots for many leagues. But now we can finally ditch them and can enjoy ES regen. No more hiding for 2 seconds.
Slight hint:

If using Vaal Discipline (or most other Vaal Auras), you need to enable the non-vaal-aura manually.

Hence it is showing 904ES instead of 6735ES.
What aoe clear build do you think is the best to group with this aura bot build ?
I would like to try this build with my friend next league,but he doesn’t know what build fit aurabot the most.

Thanks
You think the necro and gaurdian ascnedencies scaling with aura effect will survive into 3.11?
"
Wythe16 wrote:
What aoe clear build do you think is the best to group with this aura bot build ?
I would like to try this build with my friend next league,but he doesn’t know what build fit aurabot the most.

Thanks

I've played aurabot for 3 out of the 5 leagues so far. I would say it works best with any elemental build best. Did one league with physical cyclone, but it isn't that good.
If you and your friend wants to make a lot of currency go for Iceshot/tornado shot. Otherwise anything else will do
"
shagarrow wrote:
"
Wythe16 wrote:

Thanks

I've played aurabot for 3 out of the 5 leagues so far. I would say it works best with any elemental build best. Did one league with physical cyclone, but it isn't that good.
If you and your friend wants to make a lot of currency go for Iceshot/tornado shot. Otherwise anything else will do

I still got two questions for you.
1. Do you think scion will still be the best ascendency during 3.11 harvest league?
2. May you update your guide for 3.11 harvest league at once?

Thanks for you reply!
I'm interested in your build too! Can you make some comments about 3.11 changes?
IGN: schovan
Trying to figure out support builds for 3.11...is my understanding correct? I don't think the patch notes have changed this?

For example, if I have 200% increased aura effect in my support build:

Guardian
- Radiant Faith will still work as an aura (e.g., I reserve 1k mana and give 200 normally, but now that's 600 base ES to party)
- Unwavering faith will still work as an aura as well (e.g., 1% physical reduction becomes 3% per aura, and 0.2% life regenerated per second becomes 0.6% life regenerated per second)

Necromancer
- Commander of Darkness, 3% increased attack and cast speed per aura (e.g., I have one aura that gives 3% increased attack and cast speed, now it gives 9% for that aura)...however the 30% increased damage and resist is NOT an aura and will not be enhanced since it doesn't function as an aura
- Essence Glutton, my understanding is this is NOT an aura (so no ES regen amp from 0.2% per corpse to 0.6% per corpse per second
- No impact to Plaguebringer

Scion
- I figure this will be the same treatment as the above: (a) Necromancer Commander of Darkness increased attack and cast speed, and (b) Guardian Unwavering Faith 1% physical reduction

Appreciate the clarification!
"
BankingWaffle wrote:
Trying to figure out support builds for 3.11...is my understanding correct? I don't think the patch notes have changed this?

For example, if I have 200% increased aura effect in my support build:

Guardian
- Radiant Faith will still work as an aura (e.g., I reserve 1k mana and give 200 normally, but now that's 600 base ES to party)
- Unwavering faith will still work as an aura as well (e.g., 1% physical reduction becomes 3% per aura, and 0.2% life regenerated per second becomes 0.6% life regenerated per second)

Necromancer
- Commander of Darkness, 3% increased attack and cast speed per aura (e.g., I have one aura that gives 3% increased attack and cast speed, now it gives 9% for that aura)...however the 30% increased damage and resist is NOT an aura and will not be enhanced since it doesn't function as an aura
- Essence Glutton, my understanding is this is NOT an aura (so no ES regen amp from 0.2% per corpse to 0.6% per corpse per second
- No impact to Plaguebringer

Scion
- I figure this will be the same treatment as the above: (a) Necromancer Commander of Darkness increased attack and cast speed, and (b) Guardian Unwavering Faith 1% physical reduction

Appreciate the clarification!

That is correct!
Hi! I just started the game and the first build I tried out, a necro minion master, died over and over. I fully admit it was likely me and not the build. For this next league I want to try a build that won't die 22 times (I cnounted) on the Act 10 boss.

I am trying to make my own build this time instead of blinding following one. I thought it would help me better understand what I need to do while playing so I don't constantly die. Especially if I choose Chaos Inoculation like most Auramancer builds use.

I am using yours to try and better understand how I need to build one and I cannot figure out how you capped your resistacnes to 91%. The tree doesn't take any elemental resistacne nodes and the gear looks, at least to me, as if there are not enough resistances on them to get to that number. You are also only using Purity of Elements, not any of the other three elemental purities. The Scion build I am making uses the four puritiy skills and many nodes on the skill tree and my max ele resistances are still only 81%. How did you do it? What am I not seeing? I really want to understand this so I can become a better player.

Please help! (Not spell checked as I don't have one. Sorry.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info