Scion Aurabot 3.10 - Caps all defenses 90% and increase DPS 7-8x

Hey man thanks for the build guide. I always wanted to try an aurabot and decided to do it this league. I've enjoyed it so far playing with friends but I have a question and I can't figure it out by myself, already tried to look it up but can't find it.

When you get hit, it usually takes about 2 or 3 seconds to start getting ES regen and I've seen other people get hit and get regen instantly. How do I do that? I don't have too much knowledge about ES builds, I've always played life based builds and that would help a lot to not get killed by random weak hits comming from delirium mobs.

Thanks again, having lots of fun with this build :D
There are two things:
ES regeneration
ES recharge

Normally ES does recharge and life does regeneration.
But with Zealot's Oath passive skill your life regen goes to ES instead of life.

Skyforth is countering this ability: You cannot regenerate ES
That's why I don't use this boots in this build.

There is also a flask who does this ES regen: Divine Sorrow.

I currently have 1200+ ES regeneration, and with all resistances maxed, phys resist maxed, chaos immune, and evade on 66%. I rarely get situations that my regen is slower than dmg taken. Only on full delirium T16 maps this can happen, or when i walked through storm @ Sirus, I think I get heavy burning dmg.

(Phys is 74% in my HO, but with 3 charges of endurance (doedre potion spam) that goes up 12% and pantheon skills often cap it to 90%.)

So regen is OP vs recharge. even with 12k ES I don't feel safe relying on recharge.

Be careful when chosing watchers eye. It has 4-5 types or ES regen/recharge. It's important to know what it does. (look at my watchers eye in gear setup)

Lastly, because we use Chaos Inoculation, what we need is flat life regeneration, not percentages based on HP. We only have 1 hp. So any life regeneration based on % of max HP is useless to us. Stone Golem, Vitality Aura, watchers eye and Replenishing precense on medium clusters are our biggest ES regen sources.
Made a path of building link since it works now with clusters:

https://pastebin.com/WzgPb2yG
Hi im trying to build an aurabot to help my friends out while they learn the game. but since this is not going to be my main char i dont have a lot to spend on it. how much currency is needed for this build?
If your goal is to introduce your friend to the game and play easy going with him. Look at the guardian aurabot. Or look at the 3.8 build I link to in this build, and add some clusters to it.

It's not only money in this build, there is a lot of time and work in it as well. You need time in it corrupting jewels and working up this build.
You can't buy it off the shelf. The jewels described here are often not on market.
how to level scion until end game or at least before switching to heralds?
I did some labs and got -15% mana res. on hatred on alpha's, will it fit precision and clarity at decent lvl?

Btw thx for the tip about crafting clusters, it was horrible to bya all of them and go for RMR but i did it finally..
"
shiguratetsu wrote:
how to level scion until end game or at least before switching to heralds?

No advise there. I'm not a pro at levelling up a char.
But read the link to the 3.8 build of an aurabot, maybe some tips there.
Last edited by Martouf on Apr 26, 2020, 2:36:16 PM
"
FentanylumMD wrote:
I did some labs and got -15% mana res. on hatred on alpha's, will it fit precision and clarity at decent lvl?

Btw thx for the tip about crafting clusters, it was horrible to bya all of them and go for RMR but i did it finally..

'Hate' to bring it to you but Hatred does not need mana reservation.
Atleast not in this build. That aura is for free already.

You need to reach a certain amount of RMR and then:
Victario makes running 5-6 offensive gems with 50% mana reserved absolutely free. (Hatred, anger, etc)
Pure Might, Guile and Aptitude make our purity of lightning, ice and fire free.

Best to get that mana reduction enchant in helmet on 50% defensive gems.
With my final gear I think I could level up precision and clarity to max, possibly even put precision in bow to get it to 28.

Good to hear you succeeded on the gems, hardest part is behind you now :)
Last edited by Martouf on Apr 26, 2020, 2:53:46 PM
Hi! Thank for the build guild. I am trying to test an aura bot for this league to prepared for playing with my friends in the next league. Looked through your POB and i wondering why it is showed only 904 ES instead of 6000. Did i missing something? And one again thank for your build, i am very appreciated your work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info