Scion Aurabot 3.10 - Caps all defenses 90% and increase DPS 7-8x

"
endermaryn wrote:
Hi! I just started the game and the first build I tried out, a necro minion master, died over and over. I fully admit it was likely me and not the build. For this next league I want to try a build that won't die 22 times (I cnounted) on the Act 10 boss.

I am trying to make my own build this time instead of blinding following one. I thought it would help me better understand what I need to do while playing so I don't constantly die. Especially if I choose Chaos Inoculation like most Auramancer builds use.

I am using yours to try and better understand how I need to build one and I cannot figure out how you capped your resistacnes to 91%. The tree doesn't take any elemental resistacne nodes and the gear looks, at least to me, as if there are not enough resistances on them to get to that number. You are also only using Purity of Elements, not any of the other three elemental purities. The Scion build I am making uses the four puritiy skills and many nodes on the skill tree and my max ele resistances are still only 81%. How did you do it? What am I not seeing? I really want to understand this so I can become a better player.

Please help! (Not spell checked as I don't have one. Sorry.)

You need to have Purity of Fire, Ice and Lightning level 21 in Alpha's Howl and have at least 200% increased effect of your auras to cap max resists at 90%.
I'm currently at 87%, you can check my profile, character schovanSupport, I have very budget gear, max 100c.
IGN: schovan
Last edited by schovan on Jun 24, 2020, 10:52:22 AM
Someone please help me.
1.Is this build get any change in 3.11,even skill tree for this build isn't change?
2.I am solo player,so can I do any good damage with this build by using default attack?or i can't solo with this aurabot?
3.Your VI(corrupted +2 AoE).Is it different from VI(corrupted +2 Aura)?.All your skills in VI is aura(except empower)

Can I use Victario Influence (corrupted +2 Aura) instead of Victario Influence (corrupted +2 AoE)?

4.Is it possible to play this build If I don't use CI?

Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to provide.
I hope this build is still possible in 3.11.
"
XxZenorixX wrote:
Someone please help me.
1.Is this build get any change in 3.11,even skill tree for this build isn't change?
2.I am solo player,so can I do any good damage with this build by using default attack?or i can't solo with this aurabot?
3.Your VI(corrupted +2 AoE).Is it different from VI(corrupted +2 Aura)?.All your skills in VI is aura(except empower)

Can I use Victario Influence (corrupted +2 Aura) instead of Victario Influence (corrupted +2 AoE)?

4.Is it possible to play this build If I don't use CI?

Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to provide.
I hope this build is still possible in 3.11.

Hey there,

1. The skill tree hasn't changed with the patch. Cluster jewels have in how they are rolled (should be easier now with the latest uptade).
2. No. this build is for party play specifically. If you want an aura centric build with solo capeabilitys this is the wrong guide.
3. aura/aoe can be used interchangeably. once you 6l and use empower +1 to gems is equally good.

4. this is possible and would allow you to use prism guardian to reserve 3 auras with highly reduced cost on life. Personally I prefer going CI since chaos damage has become a bigger part of incoming damage the past leagues.

hope this helps
Last edited by simsalabim77 on Jul 6, 2020, 10:06:13 AM
Thank you, sir.This really help me a lot.
Your Talent Tree link show only 65 spent talent pts.
Thanks all for replying people with questions.
I don't play every league.

The talent tree shows 65 spent talent, all the rest is in cluster jewels.

I skipped 3.11 so I have no additional comment for this league.
I feared cluster jewels would be very costly after 3.10, but seeing the essential clusters for 1c my guess it is all still viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info