3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:
Been playing a while with CoC+Arc. Is Ball Lightning better DPS? Hard to compare those, maybe I'll test it out.

Got a sort of budget version with large clusters instead of voices.
POB: https://pastebin.com/CatRE0TR

Nice choice but i think 3 more snowstorm on cluster and LL with prism guardian can boost your dmg with 60% and give better deff stats

Yep snowstorm + vengeful commander seem to be DPS wise the best. Those just seem to be impossible to find with -1% mana reserved corruption or they cost like hundreds of exalts.

I did use a prism guard before, but switched to that rare shield since it gave more ES and DPS.

DPS seems now pretty good, I mostly map with Shadows and Dust gloves instead of Maligaro. All the bosses and guardians melt eventhough I got like 33% less DPS with those gloves.

Good idea to switch RF to Blood Rage for Sirus, gotta try that next time. Didnt have any problems with Sirus even without. Switched yesterday 1 Endbringer to Replenishing Presence for even more regen.

Today I might try out Ball Lightning and see how it feels. Then Im gonna test Shock Nova with Astral Projector if I have the time :)
"
"
ifrimgabi wrote:

5 x heraldry/harbinger - medium jewels
1 x harbinger/endbringer
this jew must be crafted alone with alt-regal and base must be ilvl 75 i think - long craft but too expensive to buy - when craft buy 5 passive base - maxim 5

5x heraldry/harbinger medium jewels are these ones? (6 passives 1 jewel socket):

And 1x harbinger/endbringer is? (1 jewel socket):

Or should they be 2 jewel sockets?

As ive sold the voice jewel, now i have 35 exalts. I know its too much asking for, but could you help me how or what to improve on the budget?

Thanks again!

They are but need only with add 5 passive skills or 4 to can take 1 jew slot from them using only 1 point.
"
Xandharba wrote:
Thanks for reply, I will lvl a bit till lvl 95-96, try to get better stuff and hope I can get last 'Voices' jewel and then I will call you for Sirus thanks a lot :)

For now I have problems with Guardian of the Minotaur and sometimes Phoenix they OS me but for other guardians and concquerors it is easy :)

All my life/mana is reserved, I cannot run the 5th herald, but it works well for now.
Maybe I can get a cluster jewel with 'Pure Might' Purity of Fire -30% mana reservation +20 strengh ?

I've seen you have chosen 'Precision' aura but for example if I want to have a more defensive build do you think I can use 'Sand Stance' from 'Flesh and Stone' skill gem or 'Dread Banner' and then, from 'Sand Stance' will I get -11% damage from aura x400% (aura increase from Purposeful Harbinger), so -55% dmg from attacks + blind nearby enemies Or with the banner -21% accuracy x5 = -105% accuracy and fortify +100% effect if 50 stages has been reached. Does fortify lower dmg from spells too or only physical dmg ?
What do you think of that ?

I never seen Ball Lightning with a so huge DPS bosses melt quickly it's amazing lol !

Heralds are your boost for all aura skills and first time must run all 5 and after can take any aura . I use high lvl precision because i play coc and i need 100% hit chance . Banners count as aura but stances are only buf - they dont are aura and we dont boost their effect .
"
ifrimgabi wrote:

They are but need only with add 5 passive skills or 4 to can take 1 jew slot from them using only 1 point.

Thanks for the fast answer.

They are expensive, cost same with 4 or 5. Just the 5x heraldry/harbinger are in total 15 ex what is the cost of total budget.
just picked this beauty
build is rolling all content :-) thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
"
ifrimgabi wrote:

Thanks for the fast answer.

They are expensive, cost same with 4 or 5. Just the 5x heraldry/harbinger are in total 15 ex what is the cost of total budget.

In budget build i say buy bases and spam alt/regal until have your mods because their high price in trade - i know their price
I deal like 0 solo target dps. I have 2 voices fully-setup and all the tree pretty much set. Invested 50ex+, have 5 heralds and 7-8 auras on and it still sucks.
"
I deal like 0 solo target dps. I have 2 voices fully-setup and all the tree pretty much set. Invested 50ex+, have 5 heralds and 7-8 auras on and it still sucks.

You are missing auras as you dont have enought reduced mana reserved and missing one large cluster+no leveled gems...
"

1 - you go coc version hwo its latest phase of this build - need highest investment but your build look ok
2 - you dont lvl up gems - wait go all lvl 20 and 20 q
3 - add arc with ball lightning on 6L
4 - until done with all 3 points can go self casting BL and can do all easy
Interested in CoC version and i have a questions

1.how much aps is required for this build? Cant buy cotb with ias now so curious if i can start without ias mod first.

2.how to deal with energy leech? Use blood rage?

Thanks for advance
Last edited by mhoidok on Apr 29, 2020, 6:37:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info