3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

Hey guys, I have like 35ex atm. Will this be enough to wrap and facetank all the content with this build?
"
Hey guys, I have like 35ex atm. Will this be enough to wrap and facetank all the content with this build?

Yes
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"

Yes

Also, as for the leveling of the build and the tree.
Should I level simply as a caster using ball lightning ?
What about the passive tree priority? In PoB it looks messed up in a way: I need like lvl 103 to get all the passives from the tree and chaos inoculation is not even taken. I can't fully understand how the tree should look like.
If you take CI you cannot run all auras as you need reserved life and reserved life provide 'reduce physical damage'.
Stupid question. The budget one, can do anything? 100%? And its suposed the budget to not be using any awakened skill true?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Apr 25, 2020, 11:19:25 AM
Can i make this build work and kill sirus 8 / uber elder without the two voices? I've been searching for a LL build so i can use my shav

i get oneshot from simulacrum bosses. thats really annoying me. i have 4.4k es. idk what im missing or is this normal for the build. its my first time trying herald/aura stacking build. i have 2x5 sockets voices. on-hit es watchers eye. only missing a good boots and 3rd voices. also the belt could change but i dont think thats the case here. i already spent more than 200ex so the others will have to wait a bit. im out of exalts :)

edit: i got the 3rd voices so i have my last aura on now. got some % increased es on jewels aswell. 5.4k es now. lemme try again. :) but i think this build has "3 sec sirus kill" on title for a reason. if it goes more than 3sec, you die. xd

edit2: it feels a lot better now. i still need a better belt and boots but i killed simulacrum and uber elder easily. i died at uber but that was my bad not dodging. my damage was insane. btw im level 92 so there's still many points to get.

Last edited by ChoudX on Apr 25, 2020, 10:17:46 PM
"
Stupid question. The budget one, can do anything? 100%? And its suposed the budget to not be using any awakened skill true?

Hi - budget option can do all too but need some skills on sirus - cant kill him soo fast
"
kazeshinii wrote:
Can i make this build work and kill sirus 8 / uber elder without the two voices? I've been searching for a LL build so i can use my shav

Even budget option its expensive somehow because cluster price and craft but yes can do sirus if you know him well
"
ChoudX wrote:
i get oneshot from simulacrum bosses. thats really annoying me. i have 4.4k es. idk what im missing or is this normal for the build. its my first time trying herald/aura stacking build. i have 2x5 sockets voices. on-hit es watchers eye. only missing a good boots and 3rd voices. also the belt could change but i dont think thats the case here. i already spent more than 200ex so the others will have to wait a bit. im out of exalts :)

edit: i got the 3rd voices so i have my last aura on now. got some % increased es on jewels aswell. 5.4k es now. lemme try again. :) but i think this build has "3 sec sirus kill" on title for a reason. if it goes more than 3sec, you die. xd

edit2: it feels a lot better now. i still need a better belt and boots but i killed simulacrum and uber elder easily. i died at uber but that was my bad not dodging. my damage was insane. btw im level 92 so there's still many points to get.

I think you have your answers now - aura effect from cluster buff your deff and you dont use all 9 before - can tank simulacrum boss and almost all sirus hits - about uber elder or shaper dont see any reason to talk - only a walk in the park . Was 3 sec kill because many cant max this build and they need dmg even with low gear - this was ideea - in low gear you need 15 sec but you can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info