[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

I'm starting up my stream now!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to help out anything the last week or so, I haven't even been able to play anything myself. I'll have a look at the thread asap. You can of course also stop by the stream if you need anything.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
So I decided to give this build a try to dump my currency in at the end of this league and the damage is pretty insane. I dont even have level 20 gems. My gear isn't near finished as you can tell. I have less than 4500 health and Sirus A8 was a joke.

https://i.imgur.com/Y7ZkDki.jpg

Great build Fiver. Also we played Black ops 4 together a long time ago and it was cool running into you then! I also dont even have any gems in my gloves lol.
Hey! I've been loving your build so far, but anytime I go above +10 maps i've been struggling with surviving. I can kill stuff with no issues, but surviving has been difficult.

I'd love some advice on what to change and improve because this build has worked out amazing for me so far and I really want to push for 36 before end of league.

Thank you
Love your build,

Completing t15 & t16 maps with not too much problem.

My Build so far : https://pastebin.com/jfUsqMVA

Not sure what to improve on next.

I was thinking about trying using Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet Helmet ?

I would get a nice increase in damage.

Total Dps Inc.Impale 6,371,657 TO 8,240,429

Anybody tried Abyssus yet ?

Last edited by Sentry001 on Jun 4, 2020, 1:15:31 PM
oo
"
phen0meenal wrote:
Hey! I've been loving your build so far, but anytime I go above +10 maps i've been struggling with surviving. I can kill stuff with no issues, but surviving has been difficult.

I'd love some advice on what to change and improve because this build has worked out amazing for me so far and I really want to push for 36 before end of league.

Thank you

Ok so there is alot u can improve i will point out some stuff if its to expensive just go for it later or skip it.

i changed ur tree and jewels in the POB: https://pastebin.com/pBHCaKk5 (i hope u know how to read it, if not let me know.)

u shouldn't level blood rage so high same for vaal Haste which u arent using right now (so u dont need so much dex)

Ok so for the medium cluster jewels trie to get 5 or 4 socketed ones and u want on 3 mob mentallity with warning call and in one u want mob mentallity and hounting shout u can look at the POB.(u can craft them really easy with fossils just use serrated fossils u can also ad shuddering but thats not needed.

Also get fettles those make us tanky 3 socket ones are the best imo.

for ur gear u can keep the shield for now at some point (or if u have alot of currency i would swap for 2 one handers.)

a farruls or a explode body armour would be rlly nice (farruls for boss damage and a bit tankines explode for better clear.)

ur gloves/ring/helmet/amulett/boots are alright but could be upgraded (but ofcourse thats also kinda expensive) i would change them from time to time but the body armour and the jewels are more important.

for ur flasks u need a crit flask u could drop movment speed or the sulphur or onslaught flask but u need a crit one.

I hope i could help if u need more help or want more detailed steps for ur gear feel free to ask.
"
Sentry001 wrote:
Love your build,

Completing t15 & t16 maps with not too much problem.

My Build so far : https://pastebin.com/jfUsqMVA

Not sure what to improve on next.

I was thinking about trying using Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet Helmet ?

I would get a nice increase in damage.

Total Dps Inc.Impale 6,371,657 TO 8,240,429

Anybody tried Abyssus yet ?

u can use abysuss but i dont like it at all u just die really fast.

for upgrades there is some stuff to point out just some small things the upper path by blade of cunning gives more dmg u could drop the single crit note by disemboweling.

a watchers eye would give u alot aswell also i used the brutal restraint near golems blood for some extra dex (not sure if u tried that out)

Also u have awakened melee phys so u can drop hounting shout and add another warning call.

boots with elusiv and tailwind would be cool same for ryslathas if u can somehow get ur res together.(u have alot of over res not sure if i fucked up in the POB)

Alos u need a crit flask idk why u have a mana flask. and ofcourse a bottled faith gives alot of dmg aswell.

also in ur POB i wouldnt chack frenzy and power charges u dont use a farruls so u dont have those in boss fights. Also put the enemie to sirus or shaper.

u could also lower ur vaal haste and blood rage so u only need ~117 dex or so maybe that helps.

but i have to say rlly nice gear, i hope i could give u some upgrade options.
Thankyou for your reply.

you make some very good points !! Thankyou.

I'll work my way through it and make a few changes.
"
p190001 wrote:
"
phen0meenal wrote:

Thank you

i changed ur tree and jewels in the POB: https://pastebin.com/pBHCaKk5 (i hope u know how to read it, if not let me know.)

Thank you for the help, currently working on fixing the things you mentioned. I've gotta get a little lucky atm tho, only got 1 chaos :P

I saw you removed the "warcries cost no mana" passive. Does that work? or will I be out of mana during certain moments? I can try it, but I feel like I might die unless I missed some mana reduction gear lol
"
phen0meenal wrote:

Thank you for the help, currently working on fixing the things you mentioned. I've gotta get a little lucky atm tho, only got 1 chaos :P

I saw you removed the "warcries cost no mana" passive. Does that work? or will I be out of mana during certain moments? I can try it, but I feel like I might die unless I missed some mana reduction gear lol

u have the beserker Ascendancy "war bringer" which should be enough on its own atleast i think so. Second u use soul taker so u should be fine if not then keep it.
Last edited by p190001 on Jun 5, 2020, 2:20:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info